Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 12-04-2011, 04:45 AM   #1921
Crazycarl
D&A Member
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 31 Times
dh, the world is dark without your shining wisdom.

Old 12-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #1922
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Top Priority of 2012.............

As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come. The many surprises that could come makes me anixous as I imagine the possibilites for FF in the new year. The Aztecs belived that this would be the end of the world but as we all know they were dumb. If they were so smart then why are they extinct? Sure, they made a sundial. I rate that as a "Who Gives A Shit", Bethesda made Skyrim, beat that you sacrificing bastards. In turn I feel that this could be the year for FF and that I can start playing again without having to resort to TFC. I do love playing it but as well all know TFC is like sleeping with an older hot lady. Everyone has been their to get their rocks off as time goes by but eventually you are left with the same feeling "I want something younger".

Old 12-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #1923
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Oh, I don't know about that. I wouldn't trade my wife for a younger woman. Not on your life. You just can't beat a woman that's old enough to know what to do, not afraid or embarassed to do it, and still young enough to do it. Besides... her only child was born via C-Section... so the "happy place" hasn't been stretched out like that. Hell, she's as tight now as she was when she was a teenager.

As for the Mayans... have you stopped to consider that maybe the world has gone to shit because we're not sacrificing virgins anymore? Might does not equal right, and history is written by the victors.

Some would say that the Mayans knew they were going to be over run and wiped out... and that they calculated how long the human race would survive after that happened.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #1924
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Enters the fallen king...

...as the bright lights in our hearts have enlightened the dark souls around us.

Last edited by Zydell; 04-02-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #1925
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
Zydell-llllllll!
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #1926
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

The King Returns.............

Welcome back Zydell. You have been missed and never forgotten for it was you who welcomed Darken_Hellspawn to join the Light many Suns ago. How are you studies in the arts of healing? I am guessing by now that you have graduated and currently serving your residency.

There has been many members who have come and gone. Iggy has joined and Uber and Old Schools threats of organized debate has ceased to exist. I cannot tell you where our enemys now lay thier heads but people such as French Toast have long been gone. The color wars are still a way of life but the Yellow Brotherhood has morphed during these times into something more spiritual and wordly to me.

I am nothing but the voice and the throne still stands open from when you had vacated its position. A democracy of sorts that has aged through the sands of time gracefully as a tiger ready to pounce. Long have gone the trials against the red mochery of tenovan and the blur orcas call for battle. The main color now is what threatens the existence are the voids of black. Some members who cannot wear a color for whatever reason because their is essential strength to those who fell no to band together. We the Yellow Brotherhood are still brothers who stand and in hand with each other fighting for what is rightfully ours which is the power to rule them all.

This is within our destiney as told by the prophecy. May the good of Yellow stand and the darkness of our enemys fall.

dh

Old 04-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #1927
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Thank you for these illuminated words DarkeN, I have indeed completed my studies of the ancient healing arts and am now a sacred carrier of the holy light.

It saddens me to see so many souls wandering in the dark, if only they could see what the way of the light has to offer? As fierce protectors of the holy gazelles, carried upon the shoulders of the golden llamas we have seen the empty armies of blue, red and green rise and fall. I have long foreseen the downfall of the French Toast, as the prophecy of unending truths tells us: ‘to be blinded by hatred only gets you so far’, still it saddens me that he could not withstand the corruption of the green poisonous snake.

I want to give a warm welcome to all those who had the strength to make their choice and the wisdom for that choice to be the great yellow team.

Remember: only the wisest and stupidest of men never change...

Last edited by Zydell; 04-05-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #1928
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
*shanks Darken*

RED!
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership

'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 01:14 AM   #1929
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
!shanks Ricey, and throws him into a shower.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #1930
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Spread the message of light........

As you would cover a beautiful 21 year old hispanic woman in peanut butter. It is time for the warriors of light to shine and with that it is time for you to step up to join. I have done it in Chicago for every dollar I give out to the homeless and speak out "Welcome to the Yellow Brotherhood" creating soliders for the army to overcome all. No matter if they smell or have problems talking once they get there drink on they will be ready to join. I have the idea of running shelters for people to gain a larger following and prsence within the city. You should follow suit so that once our numbers swell like the vagina of Pamela Anderson we will be ready to combine and to attack.

It is within the great book that I read from everyday that gives me the power to push on for the will of the light. I was awakened and given this chance to be the voice. As my words swirl the natural forces of life and although my hatred for Katie Curic is mutal I continue to push on.

Now the challenge is up to you to become the leaders we need to gather the flocks of sheep. I have heard back from our political side of things and Mitt Romney has chosen to fight for out rights and to represent us as the President of the United States so I implore you to vote for him. I did not know how I felt at first about him being a mormon but once I found out that they can use special stones from Joseph Smith to cast fireballs and to levitate I thought to myself......this is come coooollll shit. Not enough for me to join their wacko beliefs but enough to join forces with him to become greater then what we are today. The enemy of my friend, is my friends enemy.

dh

Old 04-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #1931
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

the blood of my blood and the bounds of flesh that binds it....

Many have asked the purpose of The Yellow Brotherhood and although the answer lies deep within our sould mankind still searches for a verbal explanation I cannot explain what you must find on your own but i can answer a few questions to clear some items up.

The Brotherhood is not attached to any particular religion but we are against satanists, hindu, celtic, wicca, islam, scientology, Branch Davidians, american idian spirtual crazy peace pipe religion and people that follow the force. We love all cultures that make sense to us except voodu, nation of islam, white militias and the japense yakuso. We cant stand the irish because they drink to much and fight all of the time. The irish are some of the best fighters i have ever seen but who wouldnt be if you got to have that much practice on your wives.

We cant stand the kkk nor any soccer team with less then two whites on the bench. We hate water polo and other sports the english monarchy for some reason do not find gay.

We do not hate alternative lifestyles as long as but fat hairy dudes are not getting on in public. Yes i am talking to you two fat fucks at the aquarium.

We love people overall because who else would be our slaves someday.

Dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 04-18-2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: add content
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2012, 02:50 AM   #1932
oaties

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 38 Times
The real question is - Why do you come on these forums to post novels, but you don't even play the game...
oaties is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2012, 03:36 AM   #1933
CaptainAhab
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 35 Times

Over 1900 posts dedicated to this?!

Last edited by CaptainAhab; 04-19-2012 at 03:41 AM.
CaptainAhab is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2012, 07:47 AM   #1934
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Dear Oaties.............

Everytime I get a chance to play I jump on FF first and foremost and I play if people are on. If people are not on since there are not bots I usally dont stick around to practice with on one for hours on end. When this occurs I jump into TFC and play on the Gas Chamber. Yeah. The Gas Chamber.

I have been around for a long time on these forums Oaties and in that time I have never heard of or spoken with you. This is dedicated to the Yellow Brotherhood as per the forum title thread:

TO: Members of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas

I can understand how that title can bring people in to question my motives when the motives that are mine and in question are clear. I believe in the Yellow Brotherhood and following the light. I ask that you start at page one to take the trip of the abuse, racism, and the sterotyping and torture that we have endured all these years. I have read through all of the posting a year back and it brought tears of joy to my eyes. I cannot think of one forum thread in this world that sums up the world spanning 6 years in the eyes of the Yellow Brotherhood.

There was a time where TYB were treated worse then "The New Kids on the Block" new single at football team frat house party. We in the Brotherhood stand tall with all of our 1 million+ membership worldwide and if you feel froggy to join there is a short waiting list, a 5 day background check as such as the Brady Bill for handguns and I will need two blood samples for testing and logging purposes.

dh

Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #1935
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
darken has been playing (and writing novels) since longer than youve been around oaties
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #1936
moosh
WhenNailGrenWillOut?
Beta Tester

Gametype: mp_prematch
Affiliations: [:)] - Frag Happy, babe|
Posts Rated Helpful 29 Times
Even though I am of the Gazelles, I find your tales of wisdom and incomprehensible power to be pleasing DarkeN_HellspawN, but remember this - the war is never over......... I suggest you watch your back, as the Red Gazelle strikes its foes with the grace of 10 butterflies and with the force of 50 thousand rhinos. Yes we are that amazing....................

moosh
"As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come." DarkeN_HellspawN

Last edited by moosh; 04-21-2012 at 05:19 PM.
moosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #1937
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
Join us darken!
Your skin may be yellow (you fuckin chink) but your blood runs red with the gazelles!
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2012, 06:57 AM   #1938
XPelargos
I like to spam binds
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scoooooot
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 73 Times
ROFL.

Bump.
XPelargos is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #1939
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Hello my friends................

I never really left. I live inside the hearts and minds of each and everyone within the past and present of these forums. For a many moons as the years go by I age with coming of time melded with the light from the sund fury. Oh may the darkness of the light shine upon your eyes so that the simple truths of life may grace the tip of your tounge as a waterdrop. In the eve of the reckoning I forget what has shyed me away from the game and the forums and it has been a long time coming. The series of lifes games and puzzles have kept me busy until I opened my eyes again today and the scream of the Yellow Brotherhood came from my lungs as I gasped for air. It was the light calling me back to where it started. It was the light who wanted me to come back within its grasps to fell the warmth again and the power it provides me. I looked into the mirror today for what felt an eternity looking for the clues within the reflection of my eyes and I could see the future my fellow brethren. I could see the world years beyond our thoughts and I could still see myself part of it within the light. It is the light that brings this brotherhood together in which we may never shed or die from.

I not only live the Yellow brotherhood but I fucking love the Yellow Brotherhood. It is within my blood and I can feel it racing within my veins. The power of the mind and body have converted my sould into something celestial that even I can barely comprehend. How the FF forums started such a movment into what we call life we shall never know why. How could the force or reckoning come from a FF color group that had stumbled upon its past and future from merely unlocking it from our minds. Oh the codes and sequences wer have all been trough trying the correct combinations to unlock the secrets but when your time comes you will understand that there is no code since the combination is merely a wall that you have put up to lock yourself. The light will see you through...............the light will see you through....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #1940
moosh
WhenNailGrenWillOut?
Beta Tester

Gametype: mp_prematch
Affiliations: [:)] - Frag Happy, babe|
Posts Rated Helpful 29 Times
I was wondering where you went.
"As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come." DarkeN_HellspawN
moosh is offline   Reply With Quote