פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #23
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Tu'..................I sure as hell did not miss you and your............

ugly man-whore-pig of a avatar you wastefull pool of mutton fat drippings. This thread was dedicated to what is missed and I am sure but only a few have really missed you. You are a rash that keeps on coming back no matter what ointment you use. It would be easier for you to understand yourself as a herpes wart that no matter what you take you can help suppress the outbreaks but no matter what breakout occurences can and will happen. I can start to pick at you but that just turns you into a bloody wound who will then scab up and ready and waiting to be picked again. I heard that Amy Whinehouse is looking for a new lotion boy for her nasty ass white leathered skin. You may want to apply.

dh

Old 03-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #24
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
ugly man-whore-pig of a avatar you wastefull pool of mutton fat drippings. This thread was dedicated to what is missed and I am sure but only a few have really missed you. You are a rash that keeps on coming back no matter what ointment you use. It would be easier for you to understand yourself as a herpes wart that no matter what you take you can help suppress the outbreaks but no matter what breakout occurences can and will happen. I can start to pick at you but that just turns you into a bloody wound who will then scab up and ready and waiting to be picked again. I heard that Amy Whinehouse is looking for a new lotion boy for her nasty ass white leathered skin. You may want to apply.

dh
oh shit, burn!
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2008, 08:12 PM   #25
Dave

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I miss my old Highschool buddy Brandon. I remember when he'd pick me up in front of my parents house, shove some drugs in my hands, then take me to a laser show or a heavy metal concert. We'd proceed with any kind of hilarity we could imagine, from defecating in unusual places in Seattle or unzipping our flies outside of Dick's Burgers, pulling out our genitals and walking in with them hanging out on purpose. One of our buddies was uncircumcised. The man had great ideas and great jokes. He once pulled my nipples so hard that my left one started to tear off a little. He got his pierced just so I won't pull at his in revenge, as I'm about 9 inches taller and 20 kg heavier. I dated his friend's sister... she was hot. Brandon thought it was the coolest thing ever that I got in his friend's sister's pants. That guy could get anyone laid. It annoyed our mutual friend a bit when I'd talk about going down on her but all in all he was cool with it. Man... that bitch broke my heart, though.

If any of you were at Dick's Burger by Seattle Pacific Science Center in July of 1996 at around 9pm, I'm really really sorry. I can't remember the day but it was a Saturday.

Ah... good times.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2008, 10:53 AM   #26
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Aye.......Lets here it for Brandon............

who in the hell did not have a crazy friend like this who was the gateway for some into everything. Some would say that I was a "Brandon" in my high school days as Dave has mentioned and maybe some such as "Dave" are looking for me as well. The times we spent in high school and later years after were some of the craziest most Ffff'd up times ever and I wouldnt trade them for a million dollars. When everything is said and done when you are 90 years old drooling in a wheel chair you will be remembering these times as some of the best in your lifetime. A million dollars then wouldnt be worth a shit since you would not be able to spend it. To all that may read this who may remember me as a "Brandon" back in the day I would like to say that I also miss my friends who were the "Dave's".

Life as we know it is a bunch of ingredients mixed together to create a beverage and some are stronger then others. Some of my past friends can still be tasted in the mix as they left strong lasting impressions on me that will not die. Some were gobbled up in the mix and although they may not be prominent in the drink today they are still missed the same.

dh

Old 03-28-2008, 02:53 AM   #27
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I miss being in 8th grade.
Everything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2008, 01:17 AM   #28
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Dont we all Kenny my boy...........dont we all.........

It was much easier back then, Yes sir it was, yes sir indeed.

dh

Old 03-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #29
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
'Life is constant, Death is Forever, Both are Eternal.'
- Reaper

Amen
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2008, 01:53 AM   #30
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I miss................

being young again. It happens so fast until life gets it hold into you and sinks its venomous fangs into your soul. Once the poision hits you start to notice you are aging and that bright light that was once your view of life at a young age can barely be seen. The career kicks in or what not and you may or may not marry with or no kids but it is the same. The monotonous never ending loop of the same old shit plays it self like reading the same newspaper. No matter how you view it with minor changes the excitement factor of everything is decreased ny the mulitple of 10.

8 years old: Six Flags...........YAY....It is going to be awesome.

15 years old: I am tall enough to ride everything and I can do it by myself and I get to check out all of the hot chicks.

21 Years old: I can drink a few beers and head out on the roller coaster and hopefully not upchuck. I love chasing all this p**sy around. Fuckin A'

25 Years old: I should have never brought this b*tch with me. All of this fu*ing complaining and the food is making me ill.

31 Years old: All this fuc%ing money for gas to get there. All this money to get it for eveyone and to feed them and to buy drinks and I will be down $350.00 for some yawning rides I have already rode before and my wife is bitching about my parking job. blah....blah.....de blahhh....fuckin blah........

As you all can see it will happen to you as well if it has not already. Nothing but down hill from here age wise. If Peter Pan was here I wouold shoot his ass and take his place for awhile.

dh

Old 06-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #31
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
I miss Pinky and the Brain.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #32
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
Thanks for that depressing truth DH.

What did Kenny get banned for :]?
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2008, 03:49 AM   #33
Constipated_Zombie

You know how Circ didn't tolerate those "Still Alive" ideas that much and threatened to ban if it's not stopped?

If not, here-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
Next "Still Alive in some new way!" thread gets permabanned, I'm not even kidding.
So another thread about it went up, and he spared the topic creater, and then that resulted in everybody calling him a pussy. So since he didn't get/want to ban FT, I offered in a 1 week ban, but he put it on 2 months, which is just as good. :>

I'll be using my 5 letter account on July 15th.
Constipated_Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #34
Bubbles
Bueno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constipated_Zombie
You know how Circ didn't tolerate those "Still Alive" ideas that much and threatened to ban if it's not stopped?

If not, here-

So another thread about it went up, and he spared the topic creater, and then that resulted in everybody calling him a pussy. So since he didn't get/want to ban FT, I offered in a 1 week ban, but he put it on 2 months, which is just as good. :>

I'll be using my 5 letter account on July 15th.
Don't derail a great thread!
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #35
Constipated_Zombie

This isn't a great thread.

The "*NOT WORK SAFE* Babe forum - all lads need one" is a great thread, though.
Constipated_Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #36
Bubbles
Bueno

Go away!
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #37
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Bubbles, I finally realized what your avatar is.

Aside: Non-great thread.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #38
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
I have no idea what either of yours are.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #39
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Mine is the GUV'NA.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #40
Bubbles
Bueno

Mine is Porco Rosso.