they kicked me cuz i think wacky morning deejays are passé

Old 09-19-2007, 05:17 AM   #2
Suite307

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
o.o

Old 09-19-2007, 05:19 AM   #3
t1mk1ll

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
no we kicked you because you were being a whiny ass. sorry. *shrug* and we also thought you were impersonating a dev because I couldn't possibly imagine a DEV would be such an idiot.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:19 AM   #4
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
are you grooming your poodle?

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:24 AM   #5
Doompiggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1mk1ll
and we also thought you were impersonating a dev
Oh wow, you kicked someone from your server because you thought he was a dev? Thats just fucking retarded, die now?

Old 09-19-2007, 05:26 AM   #6
t1mk1ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke~!
Oh wow, you kicked someone from your server because you thought he was a dev? Thats just fucking retarded, die now?
way to read my post, moron.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:33 AM   #7
MrBeefy
Retired FF Staff

no, i always find it hilarious what happens to people when they put their whole stock into a camp, be it a brand, a football team, a religion, or in the worst case example, the "wacky morning deejay" camp. they're the most rabidly defensive fans you can come across. so when i meet these people, it's always interesting to see just how far from reality they've gone. i always like to poke that scab and just see how badly they hemorrhage.

the server had a console spam saying "listen to blah blah blah radio personallity" to which i replied "ugh, i don't like wacky radio morning deejays"

when i didn't answer "yes" to the question "oh, well who do you like then? Howard Stern?" it must've destroyed his whole belief system of good vesus evil, black versus white, and the only possible solution was to doubt that I could be a dev, call me an ass and kick me from the server.

it was funny

Old 09-19-2007, 05:38 AM   #8
t1mk1ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeefy
no, i always find it hilarious what happens to people when they put their whole stock into a camp, be it a brand, a football team, a religion, or in the worst case example, the "wacky morning deejay" camp. they're the most rabidly defensive fans you can come across. so when i meet these people, it's always interesting to see just how far from reality they've gone. i always like to poke that scab and just see how badly they hemorrhage.

the server had a console spam saying "listen to blah blah blah radio personallity" to which i replied "ugh, i don't like wacky radio morning deejays"

when i didn't answer "yes" to the question "oh, well who do you like then? Howard Stern?" it must've destroyed his whole belief system, and the only possible solution was to doubt that I could be a dev, call me an ass and kick me from the server.

it was funny
We are just fans we don't live and die by the show. Jesus dude you were being insulting to our server so we kicked. We didn't even ban. Trust me you didn't shatter my dreams. Not unless you know my deepest homosexual desires...

Anyway, thanks for the trip down narcissism lane. Its been real.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:50 AM   #9
MrBeefy
Retired FF Staff

Narcissism Lane! who gave you my address?

...and kicking someone because they don't like your choice of fluff drive-time filler reeks of that very same street-army, call-in-to-win-t-shirt-and-10-dollar-gift-certificate-to-Chili's-gift-pack, my-deejay-is-better-than-your-suckass-deejay mentality that i was describing. hence: you're tonight's winner of the prestigious inaugural "Douchebag Server of the Evening" award (cue wacky duck sound effect and goofy topical celebrity soundbyte)

feel free to plug your server, and call in again very very soon.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:52 AM   #10
Rutabeggar
D&A Member

Quote:

...and kicking someone because they don't like your choice of fluff drive-time filler reeks of that very same street-army, call-in-to-win-t-shirt-and-10-dollar-gift-certificate-to-Chili's-gift-pack, my-deejay-is-better-than-your-suckass-deejay mentality that i was describing. hence: you're tonight's winner of the prestigious inaugural "Douchebag Server of the Evening" award (cue wacky duck sound effect and goofy topical celebrity soundbyte)

I dub this signature worthy, especially the "call-in-to-win-t-shirt-and-10-dollar-gift-certificate-to-Chili's-gift-pack"

Old 09-19-2007, 05:57 AM   #11
Doompiggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1mk1ll
way to read my post, moron.
Oh I read it.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:57 AM   #12
t1mk1ll

Quote:

ooooooh! you got me! bwahahahahahaha dude!

What do you want? You were bashing our server and my mod who was in there said you were being whiny about what map was next and the way the server was run and then you bashed the O&A plug. I was in HLSW so I kicked you. I honestly thought you were some ass impersonating a DEV. I was just doing what I normally do to keep the server running with minimal drama and kick whiny cunts and assholes. You just happened to fit that mold. Had nothing to do with a radio show. You are just a plain old ordinary douche like the ones that I deal with in all of my servers.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:00 AM   #13
Mindriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke~!
Oh I read it.
Did Ya?

Old 09-19-2007, 06:05 AM   #14
MrBeefy
Retired FF Staff

no, i was a dev impersonating an ass.

well...

can't really impersonate one, but check the logs anyway.

can't imagine why i'd complain about your server, or even give a damn which map was coming up next, as i'm sick of all of them equally... but i'm sure there's no reason to suspect your man on the scene of being one of those blindly biased fans i described...

i did say that bit about not liking wacky deejays, tho... so i can see the need to keep that shit in check... don't want free thought getting out and all.

actually, pm me the log if you do pop in there...
i'd like to peek in and perhaps see what ol' tyler durden's been getting himself into

Old 09-19-2007, 06:05 AM   #15
[OnA Pests] BullsLawDan

Quote:

feel free to plug your server, and call in again very very soon.
WOW... I mean you really hit the nail on the head about that radio show! I would swear you listen every day!

Wacky morning zoo!!

Old 09-19-2007, 06:09 AM   #16
t1mk1ll

Ugh. Go jerk off to yourself...way to represent the mod team.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:11 AM   #17
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member

You got kicked from a server. Get over it (and probably get used to it).

One would think a simple task would be, well, simple. Maybe not for simpletons.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:12 AM   #18
MrBeefy
Retired FF Staff

k i win.

and good. cuz i was gettin bored now anyway.

and i don't represent the mod team. i'm the black sheep.

and if anyone wants to make the point that their wacky morning deejays are so much different than the other regular old wacky morning deejays... go back to the start and read it all again.

thanks for the fun. goodnight.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:14 AM   #19
Mindriot

DIE!

Old 09-19-2007, 06:14 AM   #20
t1mk1ll

Quote:
k i win.
do ya.