Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
o_kashew

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
ode to a woman(lawl)

OMG wtfapplesauce? i've fallen for you like a n00b on xbox 360's release date? PWNT! i wanna unwrap the shrink wrap on you like a 1337 pwnzorz wants to unwrap his new copy of an FPS. baby ur so great EA couldn't have made you cause you don't need patches. you're like a perfect graphics engine on a tricked out nvidia card. you're replay value is better than that of counter-strike multiplayer. you've got great skinning like the half-life 2: lost coast guys. you don't know how much i wanna have a wall hack to see past ur walls. maybe even an aimbot just to get straight to your headshot. i cant stress how much i wanna get my bomb off in your bombsite and capture your command point. baby, in this new version i wanna be compatible with you. i just hope i'm not stuck paying 29.99 for the expansion. you've lived up to the hype of tf2 and actually been produced. i may have waited those million years for my tf2, but the game i got to pwn at is one i want to pwn 4 ever. baby, can i mod your finger with this ring?

Old 11-26-2005, 12:23 PM   #2
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous

I think this post actually made me nauseous.

Old 11-26-2005, 12:25 PM   #3
o_rebo

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Please make it stop!

Closed Thread