Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Debates & Arguments

View Poll Results: How should we remember MLK?
Relax like the lazy people we truly all are. What says MLK better then TV and beer? 5 62.50%
Work hard just like any other day, the way MLK would have wanted it. 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
Mooga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: A Small Box
Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Most schools and businesses close for MLK day. However, my college is one of the few places that does not close. This, of course, cause many discussions that day on what we really should do on MLK day.

What do you think?
__________________
~ Mooga ...w00t?
SRCDS.com | Twitter
Mooga is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member
 
uBeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Not a leading question at all.
__________________
OCCUPATION 101.

One would think a simple task would be, well, simple. Maybe not for simpletons.
uBeR is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
I'll be at work, because millions of people on welfare are depending on me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
See kids? Only Iggy and FT are good enough to post when high.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff
 
Scuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Server: 206.217.134.170:27016
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
I'll be at work, because millions of people on welfare are depending on me.
+1
__________________
"Player Quality, not Quantity, is what we strive for." - The LLama Wrangler
"A clan is defined by the nature of it's enemies. - The Llama Wrangler
Scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Skanky Butterpuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
i will be eating fried chicken, drinking hennesey, smoking reefer, and watching boyz in the hood.
__________________
Support FF:
Etzell: Skanky
Etzell: The Wings are fucking fantastic
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Dr.Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greeley, CO
Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss View Post
i will be eating fried chicken, drinking hennesey, smoking reefer, and watching boyz in the hood.
this
__________________
(Released) conc_school | hellion_classic | ksour_PAYLOAD | mulch_faf
(Beta) alchimy_b1
(Lua) base_payload_2015
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
Hawk Eye
Who the fuck is this guy?
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
Hawk Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Class/Position: O Preferred
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: [AE] Asseaters
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Sounds like a plan to me.
Hawk Eye is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff
 
Scuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Server: 206.217.134.170:27016
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss View Post
i will be eating fried chicken, drinking hennesey, smoking reefer, and watching boyz in the hood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Satan View Post
this
I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above two other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy
__________________
"Player Quality, not Quantity, is what we strive for." - The LLama Wrangler
"A clan is defined by the nature of it's enemies. - The Llama Wrangler
Scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #9
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
Mooga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: A Small Box
Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy
Well you are clearly the wrong one Scuzzy.
__________________
~ Mooga ...w00t?
SRCDS.com | Twitter
Mooga is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #10
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
GenghisTron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dystopia
Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss View Post
i will be eating fried chicken, drinking hennesey, smoking reefer, and watching boyz in the hood.
amen
__________________
GenghisTron is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #11
Bridget
Banned
 
Bridget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Hey man! Stop with the racist jokes!
Okay! Okay! How about a game of Chess?
Hm? Alright then.
White moves first.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #12
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Skanky Butterpuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above two other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Scuzzy
i dont recall saying anything about african americans in my post. i think for you to make that comparison on your own shows a little prejudice on your part...

on that note, I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above one other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Skanky
__________________
Support FF:
Etzell: Skanky
Etzell: The Wings are fucking fantastic
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit

Last edited by Skanky Butterpuss; 01-18-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #13
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
African Americans
Please, as an American, I ask you to not use that term. I was trying to find the post where I said that originally, but can't seem to located it. You're either African, or American.

Yes, I understand your point, but that hyphenated term drives me nuts.

The only REAL African-American I know personally, is WHITE.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
See kids? Only Iggy and FT are good enough to post when high.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff
 
Scuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Server: 206.217.134.170:27016
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss View Post
i dont recall saying anything about african americans in my post. i think for you to make that comparison on your own shows a little prejudice on your part...

on that note, I'd like to make it clear that I, as a staff member, do not share the implied views that the above one other Development Staff do about African Americans. However, since they are posting as staff members, this may in fact be the official implied position on African Americans by the Fortress Forever Development Team. Whether or not this is the case is completely up to you as individuals to decide, since when some people post it makes the team "look bad", but when others make posts, "it's ok". So, if you think the entire Fortress Forever Development Team believes that all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood remember because of their posts please do not include me in those views.

Thank you,
Skanky
At least we know your "innocent" of making that implication. LOL
__________________
"Player Quality, not Quantity, is what we strive for." - The LLama Wrangler
"A clan is defined by the nature of it's enemies. - The Llama Wrangler
Scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2010, 06:42 AM   #15
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Dr.Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greeley, CO
Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Scuzzy's right...

I think all blacks eat fried chicken, drink hennesey, smoke reefer, and watch boyz in the hood, and they all like watermelon too! Oh yes, and I speak for the entire dev team when I say that. Secretly we are all racists, and once we're done developing for FF, we are going to cleanse the earth off all the impure people. Sieg Heil!!
__________________
(Released) conc_school | hellion_classic | ksour_PAYLOAD | mulch_faf
(Beta) alchimy_b1
(Lua) base_payload_2015
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2010, 06:50 AM   #16
Hawk Eye
Who the fuck is this guy?
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
Hawk Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Class/Position: O Preferred
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: [AE] Asseaters
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
^ I KNEW IT!!!
Hawk Eye is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #17
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester
 
Credge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
I call black people black and white people white.

Fuck me, I'm a racist.
__________________
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Ronald Reagan
Credge is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #18
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member
 
uBeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
It looks like you guys are having a real blast.
__________________
OCCUPATION 101.

One would think a simple task would be, well, simple. Maybe not for simpletons.
uBeR is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #19
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester
 
Credge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uBeR View Post
It looks like you guys are having a real blast.
Of course. Don't you know that if you don't lean 100% to the left you're a racist?
__________________
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Ronald Reagan
Credge is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #20
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
Mooga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: A Small Box
Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Credge View Post
I call black people black and white people white.

Fuck me, I'm a racist.
What about we Jews? Do we get no lovin'?
__________________
~ Mooga ...w00t?
SRCDS.com | Twitter
Mooga is offline   Reply With Quote


Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.