greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
help?

Ok my mind is going a million times a minute. i need some thoughts on this.

i went to a party last night and i got pretty drunk. some pictures were taken, but nothing was uploaded to FB with me holding anything, or even looking ♥♥♥♥ed up. except one, with me posing, and someone in the background with a drink. but i think she might have looked at the album of pictures since i dont think it's "friends-only" (its not my album on FB, its someone elses)

we decide to leave the party and go to another one. theres a girl in the car that was freaking out, because she was scared someone at the party was there (someone nefarious), and i was trying to make her feel better so i stayed outside with her on a parking lot type of thing. Cops showed up. i stupidly went behind a car because i was drunk and ducked. then i just went back to where i was and talked to the cops. i was talking to the girl about the us consitution and the rights. a cop then said "ok ill show you your rights" or something, i dont rmeember too well. he then proceeded to hit me up against a car, handcuff me, and throw me in the back of a cop car. apprently i screamed get your hands off of me, but i really do not remember. they let me go, and i said sorry to the officers, i didnt mean any disrespect. so i finally get home, and the next day, my cross country coach messages me on FB saying you have incriminating photos of you on there with people getting high and underage drinking. i might get kicked off the team, even though theres no pictures of me actually drinking or looking drunk

i feel kinda like ♥♥♥♥. i dont know what to do.
i didnt tell the coach anything specific, all i said i did not partake in any of those activities but she said it doesnt matter since i was AT a party involving pot and alcohol.
any ideas, or at least comments? i cant keep this in. im 16 years old

Last edited by greenday5494; 10-18-2010 at 03:14 AM.
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote