Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
Gamingmaster000
Banned

Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Dalokohs & Sandvich,I'm 12
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Suggestion for the next FF update/ Ideas for FF

Alright then, for the next FF update here are some suggestion.
1. More gibs
I've played FF before and I found that the only gibs in the game are sniper rifle kills and detpack explosion. Player will fly like helicopter when killed by rocket or grenades. this is highly humorous and unrealistic. Gibs should be added for grenades and rocket kills. Maybe on direct hit kill then gibs will be spawned. For players who are killed in the explosive radius of grenades and rockets,then they will be ragdolled and fly around like out of control helicopters.
2. Team colored sleeves for classes
As a veteran TFC player, the lack of team colored sleeves disturbs me. Arms that are covered in cardboard gives me the creep.
3. Teleporters?
I don't know what were the FF team thinking when they are developing FF. Removing the teleporter for the Engineer? What the heck.
4. New maps
ff_badlands,ff_avanti and ff_doublecross (FF's equilivant to TF2's ctf_doublecross) I could have made them if I want to but Hammer wouldn't allow me to, saying there are entities that are not in the files.

So these are my ideas and suggestion for FF, some are not meant to be taken seriously,but some should be.

Last edited by Gamingmaster000; 09-15-2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Spelled Detpack wrongly
Gamingmaster000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.45, fortress forever, ideas, suggestions, update