Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2016, 10:06 PM   #20
InternalChi

Class/Position: Any
Gametype: 1v1 dm , capture the flag , fps shooter
Affiliations: Flawles$styles #styles irc east gamesnet or gamesurge. Who remembers?? Lol
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Haha, everyone hates me...Im like the fastest texter in the east coast. haha joking. Everyone i know says I write books when i text and i text real fast on my phone. Id rather text than talk lol. Ill already have a long ass paragraph done and ask a bunch of questions before they even finish texting a simple response. I really shouldnt text that much....because whatever you say that is self incriminating or if you say somethimg that you dont want anyone else to know about.....its already too late. Its in the cloud, its been sent to the other person, GOD knows whos monitoring ur sms. temp.pm is like the JamesBond of secret messages......u go the website temp.pm and you weite your private message with the option of a password, you have the option of changing time they have to read the message before it self destructs. After you create the message, it will give you an URL to copy and paste to the person you want. So instead of texting someone something important.....ill jist text them that URL. Once it is read once, it self destructs and cant be read again by anyone...if noone reads it by the timeframe u set...it self destructs..James Bond text shit there lol.
InternalChi is offline   Reply With Quote