Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 11-04-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
TO: Members of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas

Greetings my fellow comrads of the Brotherhood. First and formost this post is going to be flamed by the eyes and the voice of others so pay no attention to them.

I am looking to see on how everyone feels about the direction the Yellow Brotherhood is going and if everyone is ready for the tasks that lay upon our feet. Yellow has been the team which has grown to great power in the last months and this is due to all of our great members and of course the Leadership of Zydell. I applaud everyone who has been thru the forums and able to turn a cheek to these verbal attacks on our team. I of course do not have that ability so I have started to flame back when I have felt it was needed. It is time for Yellow to stand out as the #1 color faction of this home sweet home. We are on the lookout for new members daily and for once the battles are upon us we must have the power to crush and destroy. That is why I asked of you my Yellow Brothers to post privately messages inviting new recruits and past members to join our cause.

It is time for the YELLOW BROTHERHOOD OF LLAMAS to hold our HEADS high and to realize the plan ahead of us calls for something GREATER THEN OURSELVES..................

GO MY BROTHERS AND FLY TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE TO SHOW THE POWER OF THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
do you have NOTHING better to do in your free time?

Old 11-04-2006, 11:58 PM   #3
o_dancingfool

You've got to be shitting me. It was never yellow getting flamed, it was YOU.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2006, 11:59 PM   #4
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
For the love of god, just send them PMs!
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 01:23 AM   #5
o_loader

For fuck sake..

Can nothing be done about this guy?? Please...

No one actually gives a fuck.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 01:26 AM   #6
o_geokill----->

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
IBTL seriously

How many of these are going to be made, wasted of space.
o_geokill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 03:49 AM   #7
o_darken_hellspawn

Children......Please

settle down and shut your mouths. This thread was posted for all Yellow to read and answer. I do not have time to track down 40 members and send them a PM so deal with it and then rot in the 7th Gates. I do not care or even think twice about other members of other color factions. You all are nothing to me or the Yellow Brotherhood. We couldnt give two shits and a handshake about GeoKill, Loader, Mervaka, or Dancing..............I have no problem with SilverFox since we havent really met but the rest of you lifeless corpses that roam the earth mean nothing to us. You guys are mere pimples on the ass of our universe and with little ease you can be popped and done away with. The insignifitance of you is astonishing even to myself. You come to me and question what I have to do and if anything else................but you souless ghouls of hates have posted more then myself could ever dream of............and you have the testicular fortitude to say "That I" post useless shit and that I clog the forums. It is you that have no lives that post 10 times a day..................it is you that has no life and the world wishes nothing to do with you. It is you who hates hate because your lives are filled with nothing less. I dust you away with Endust because you are nothing more to me then the dead skin cells floating in the air to me. With a good Air purifier you would not even exist.

So heed my word you venomous pukes of life. This was Yellow and by reading the message you can see that even someone that is as dumb as you would know that it was not for you or to post.

I leave with a smile from posting tonight because knowing that you indeed have figured out the unknown truths about yourself will make me sleep like a baby.

See you all in the battlefield my spineless amoebas............I wait for your TFC FF destruction

I AM Darken HellSpawn "THE ForSAKEN KING OF THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD OF LLAMAS"

Old 11-05-2006, 04:04 AM   #8
o_backstaber

He's got a point or two guys. At least he takes an effort to write out long posts just about every single time. While providing quite an entertaining appearance.
o_backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 05:58 AM   #9
o_dancingfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
and you have the testicular fortitude to say "That I" post useless shit and that I clog the forums.
I do. Who else? Guess I could answer my own question by just browsing the member list from start to end.

Old 11-05-2006, 12:28 PM   #10
o_coldy

I have confidential information on orca activities and wish to defect to the yellow team.

Please contact me through private messaging services as I wish to remain anonymous.
o_coldy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 12:35 PM   #11
o_loader

lol!

Seriously this is funny.

In a way I want him to stop being a retarded attention seeking whore, but I also don't want him to stop... It provides the forum with someone to flame and laugh at.

But really man, get a life please.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #12
o_leandros

2 AL DA PLAYA H8AZ:hellspawn is kewl dd
o_leandros is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #13
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
I would write..............long posts with lots of dots......... but you know, I just don't like that kind of attention....you all know what i mean rite?.....the yellow brotherhood of llamas..........is just that........a bunch of llamas.
as you can tell......punctuation is way below me........and dots are fucking..........awsome....so i overuse them a bit. paragrafs like.......suck.....so i just type lik this...... and vwls sck 2...so just pay attention to me....so i feel important.........thanks.....YELLOW BROTHERHOOD OF LLAMAS............................................ ...................UNITE!
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:38 PM   #14
o_dancingfool

look at me......im.......dh......and i........grunt......like an ape.........during sex......with my wife.........and also......tie her up......and talk dark......and dirty.....bondage style.......but i enjoy.........even more.........crack.......and dots......

Old 11-05-2006, 08:44 PM   #15
o_bubbles

Hi!
o_bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 10:01 PM   #16
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times

Old 11-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #17
o_dancingfool

rofl

Old 11-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #18
o_lithium

Yet another prayer for attention answered. Take your stupid ass "Llama" humor elsewhere.

P.S : I didn't even read your P.M. I deleted it.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2006, 12:40 AM   #19
o_dancingfool

Lol, at least tell me the subject so I can get an idea of what he was going to fill your screen with dots for.

Old 11-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #20
o_darken_hellspawn

Lithium

I am glad you deleted it so here we go with the contents. Lithium, you are a noob that cant even scratch my ass in skillz. The End. That was it you putz.......nothing more nothing less. To all you scabies infected vermin that run the night. I have no need for you or do I care that you come up with quick come backs such as mispelled paragraphs with tons of dots. Interesting enough it has been done 10 times or more so you posting really doesnt have that umpth as the first ones. Keep on trying though with you dim witted cracks and your flaming. It doesnt bother me one iota. You all are mere weak gay transvestites whose favorite movie is "Grease: and you love to play the pull back game like Buffalo Bill in the Silence of the Lambs. I could care less how the flaming fairys of the land of tranquility view me or my posts. It is you who seeks attention trying to get that dinger of a picture in or that one liner comment that hurts myself so very much. I could care less who you are or what waste of space and air you take up in whatever location you live in. I do wonder myself on how being so worthless that you still have the audacity to live in the world I call home. No matter who you are or what you do it will always be the same lifeless shell of a human being looking back at you in the mirror. No matter what you do the hollow inside of a cheap chocolate will follow you wherever you go as will the stence of your self worth.

Bring on the spelling errors and the grammar checks. I hope that in some way it makes you whole again to post but once you hit submit you are still that little boy who has lost his puppy. You will never find him and the pain that rings Darken HellSpawn will never go away.

Best Wishes,

XOXOXOXOXO

DH

Last edited by o_darken_hellspawn; 11-06-2006 at 12:58 AM.