Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #21
Stiffy

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
First of all Reaper I never have "mandatory" practices. Infact when I throw practices your right I LIKE TO GET SHIT DONE and NOT waste 2 hours and get nothing accomplished because like you said I could be out doing something with my friends instead of wasting time doing nothing. Now before you try and make me sound like some NAZI asshole about things you should remember you told me "yes im going to be partying alot so I might not make alot of things", in which I responded with "thats cool man I totally feel you and understand you on that BUT I'm gonna have to find somebody to replace you", with which you respond "no bro don't do that yet" and then don't show up again numerous times. I understand you and Stryder have lives as do I, but when I commit to a group of people that our counting on me I showup and don't let them down. Don't say "stryder understands this" like I DON'T because I was the one telling you I go out and party a bunch too(I just don't do it on the 2 nights we play) and I was the one who told you to go out and have fun but like I said before up there that I was gonna have to find somebody else, there were no problems with it at all. Yes your right I started to FLAME you about you *thinking you could get into goodfellas* which I personally think is pretty damn funny so if you want to call that flaming then w00t! And mr. Reaper I am acting my age and have this whole time I've never done anything wrong so I don't know where you come off saying that buddy. Also about your seeing eye to eye comment I tried to see eye to eye for weeks. We held off with this for WEEKS and tried to work things out, but we got sick of waiting. You can say Stryder "posted this to show the type of person I am" but in reality I'm not a "bad" person like I guess your getting at by that comment and I don't think theres many people at all in this community who really dislike me except you, stryder, and the almighty doompiggy <3 doomy! You have to remember when going through all this it wasn't just ME who wanted this done it was about 4-5 people(there were only 9 people in the clan and 6 that were actually ACTIVE) and numerous other outside parties who saw everything and agreed it's something we should have done too. And infy the reason I changed their topic was because I didn't think Stryder would keep [DAMN] alive and everybody that idle's there knows he sure as hell NEVER uses IRC(maybe has twice now in months) so I def. didn't think he'd be hopping on anytime soon.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #22
RocKwell
Regular or Menthol?

Affiliations: :e0: .o`
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Dammit dude, use the enter key and make some paragraphs.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #23
Stiffy

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
I was in a rush and didn't really care about it being "proper".

Old 04-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #24
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
oh boy
Quote:
2.5. If you have a problem with one of the moderators, admins, or another member of these forums, either email them or send them a PM.
So yeah take this else where please

Good Luck with both clans though

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:

Closed Thread