Old 09-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibz View Post
Old Timers is terrible.
For people like Bridget running around with the name Niggerkike, you're right, it is a terrible place. You on the other hand have only gotten yourself temp banned a few times, no perm for you. Congratz on learning to control yourself before ending up like him.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
I agree, but what's the point of displaying it here? The admins will be here any minute to sweep it up and start handing out infractions, because they can't handle the truth. You can argue about terrorists and muslims, about obama and his policy; You can argue about any fucking thing you want, but don't you dare argue about Old Timers. Don't upset the parasites of FF.

The admins say.. Bridget, why not take it to their forum? That's where it belongs. Yet, why doesn't Scuzzy take his thread list to a political forum? Why doesn't Uber take his threads to an Anti-War Crimes forum? Why not Darken to an Anti-Radical Islam forum? Why not Kubedawg to a Weight Loss forum? Why not Squeek to the Fancy Mustache Forums? Oh, those are okay. Y'see, those don't mention Old Timers. God forbid you do that. God forbid you have a fucking opinion that differs from everyone else.

God forbid you care about this fucking game enough to tell the truth. God forbid you see the obvious problem and point it out. The Development Team is wasting their time. I appreciate and have appreciated and have enjoyed their work and continued effort, but they are wasting their time. They are kicking a dead horse.

They say, Bridget. We can't do anything about it. Maybe they're right. Bridget, you can't do anything about it. Maybe they're right again. Well, writing about Obama and his policy, do you think that's going to do something? Is Darken going to solve the Muslim increase in Europe by raging about it? No. But the truth is the truth, and it needs to be said. Even if this game dies, at least we know why it died and in the future if we try again, we know not the make the same fucking mistakes.

Oh well.

Last edited by Bridget; 09-22-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
IGNORED
its nothing about agreeing or disagreeing - I just cba with anything anyone says about this crap any more.

@ anyone - stop being so childish
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)

Last edited by Elmo; 09-22-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Bridget, you don't need to attack a clan to discuss the policies you dislike. You can discuss the policies without being rude or obsessive. I'd be happy to have a civil discussion with you about them. Ultimately your problem is with language filters, our banning policies, etc. Create a thread for each issue in the moderated section of the debates forums with your argument about how you feel servers can achieve the same goals in a different manner. For instance - Servers and Language Filters: How servers can play with people they want and not deal with language they don't want to hear without banning people...

I am absolutely open and willing to hear your ideas and have a good discussion about it. We presented the case of "create your own server for that environment" and a few have, Talos is one of those I believe, and it's worked to solve many complaints.

Scuzzy

Old 09-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
[AE] 82694
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Closed by me so you don't accuse Scuzzy of admin abuse. This thread will go nowhere.

Closed Thread