Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 10:40 PM   #1
o_spader

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
FF crew not interested in ppl applying for the positions?

I sent a mail to them a week ago (applying for the texture artist position) and I haven't got any answer yet.

I don't know why I made this thread. My head isn't right, right now :P but... I think it's coz I need some kind of response.

Im just saying that a "no answer" is worse than a "no thanks but you don't meet our standards"-answer... and... I know you are all busy and such but one week?

sorry if this thread pollute this forum...

/Spader

Old 03-15-2005, 11:09 PM   #2
Defrag
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
The FAQ clearly states that it can take a while to get a response. Also, I was offline for most of last week due to getting my room redecorated / uni stuff and I handle the bulk of recruitment stuff, so I apologise for the delay.

However, this isn't exactly the greatest way to go about getting an answer -- it just looks as if you're trying to show us up more than anything. If we weren't interested in people's applications, we just wouldn't advertise for positions. In future, please communicate with individual team members (or send a further email if you're certain you've waited long enough without a reply, oversights are sometimes made) rather than airing stuff like this in public.

Also, it's not seven days. According to gmail it's five (Received the email March 10th).

Closed Thread