Sniper hater.

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Mental note: ESAD = fuckholes.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:22 PM   #82
Afty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
Once again, internet. Everyone's a dick. Even females. You may view them as dicks, while others may view you as dicks for other things.

God I love the internet.
riiiiiiiight. The difference here is not just one person views them as dicks.

Its the general consensus

Old 07-09-2007, 04:40 PM   #83
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Because the general consensus is always right based on one incident?

None of you even know the members of ESAD outside of this. I laugh.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #84
Beetle
Beta than eva'

Scuzzy posted that quote from the leader pretty much supporting the crashing of servers. So, its not just 1 incident. plus you said you've "been crashing" with the guy before. You're the only one that apologized, and you are just friends with the jerks. Not only does 1 person represent the whole lot, its pretty bad when the leader agrees with Muchez.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:44 PM   #85
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Really? How about what Scuzzy didn't post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan
Ren I didnt not say I approve of it but I do know he was doing it. I'm not going to be his parent and tell him what he can and can not do. I don't want Siscos or Ghost to be blamed because there is no possible way for them to have been involved in the actual crash itself.

I was unaware you guys had a skills server and I am sorry for your loss. I hold no responsibility for my members actions each member are responsible for their own reputation and ESAD in no way should be looked at as being the person muchez can be. Every community has its ups and down and we have muchez.
http://www.concs-r-us.com/index.php?...ewtopic&t=2146

It'd almost seem that Scuzzy was attacking Trojan for not being a parent to Muchez. But that's just the way I see it. If you read the thread, You'll realize that most of the skills community doesn't condone Muchez's actions.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:55 PM   #86
Beetle
Beta than eva'

he's in it so they condone it.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #87
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

That is the most baseless comment I've ever heard.

If I'm a citizen of the United States, does that mean I support everything our government does?

Old 07-09-2007, 05:23 PM   #88
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Because the general consensus is always right based on one incident?

None of you even know the members of ESAD outside of this. I laugh.
From what others have said this is an ongoing problem on other boxes with [ESAD] Muchez specifically, and it is something that had occurred on our box on several different occasions with members of ESAD. I don't see this as an isolated incident, it just looks like someone finally called them on it.

I also differ with your assertion that everyone on the internet is a dick. There are people in this forum I have had disagreements with but I respect a great many of them. That doesn't make the dicks. There are people I've met here in the Fortress Forever forums that aren't dicks at all, they are mature considerate individuals. You should broaden the places you visit on the internet, find better people.

Scuzzy

Old 07-09-2007, 05:24 PM   #89
Beetle
Beta than eva'

No, you've got it backwards. Its like if you were a citizen of the United States, and you steal, does that mean the US government approves of it?

Old 07-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #90
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

They were isolated incidents by ONE member of ESAD. The others followed him around, as he's a highly respected skills community member.

Beetle, no it doesn't. Trojan doesn't approve of Muchez server crashing. Read the thread I linked to. So what's your point?

The blanket ban of all ESAD members, including those who have never even heard of the OT server, based on the actions of one person and Trojan's comments is possibly the most senile thing I've ever seen in this dying community.

My opinion in short: Everyone's taking it too seriously and is only getting one side of the argument here, which is from Scuzzy. Read the thread I linked to. Trojan doesn't give a shit what you think of the ESAD community (no, it's not a clan like you think), or the rank of our server.

The generalization of the internet being full of dicks is the equivalent of your clan's generalization of all ESAD members being server crashers.

Have a nice day, learn about the skills community. See you on FF.

First infraction! Flaming!

Old 07-09-2007, 05:34 PM   #91
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
He doesn't seem that highly respected.

Being a dick and all.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #92
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
It'd almost seem that Scuzzy was attacking Trojan for not being a parent to Muchez. But that's just the way I see it. If you read the thread, You'll realize that most of the skills community doesn't condone Muchez's actions.
I outlined what being the leader of a clan and making policy is, it was not an attack. You will find it difficult to convince me that ESAD (or the two people in that thread aside from me that took this action to task) represent the "skills community".

Old 07-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #93
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

ESAD isn't a clan, as was pointed out to you on CRU.

Circ, you don't even know Muchez outside of this. You wouldn't know what he's even respected for.

First infraction! Flaming!

Old 07-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #94
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
I can guess what he's not respected for, i.e. trying to hurt one of the few remaining communities in the TFC world just because he doesn't agree with their rules.

No I'm sure he's actually a great guy when he's not being a total dick for completely stupid reasons.

I'm the same way!

Old 07-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #95
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Really? How about what Scuzzy didn't post?
I believe he said those things to try to backtrack because one person laid into him personally from your community, but later on he did post the "We can still crash your server" comment. Either way you spin it, he's made his policy clear.

Also, I have no said that all ESAD members are server crashers, that is not my contention. I have made it clear that there probably are intelligent well respect members of ESAD, albeit I have yet to meet one myself. I'm mearly stating that I am not going to take the chance considering their clan's policy makers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilverFox
Everyone's taking it too seriously and is only getting one side of the argument here
Untrue, SisCos has been here, and you yourself gave a good description of their side of the story earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilverFox
Sorry, but I'm a buddy of Muchez, and I've been crashing with him before. Learn to expect it when your server is infamous for its rules in a community as small as this, especially when you have elitists assholes such as myself and others. Muchez IS one of the best players I've ever been with, and one of the worlds most elite pipejumpers (right up there with Mule). In the current state of TFC, you should expect this kind of stuff to happen. The only people left are the hardcore players, and they don't like strict rules like what you have. In short, you should have seen this one coming.

Do I agree with it? Yes and no. I find it rather hilarious and congratulate Muchez, but I do feel sorry for the interruption of gameplay.

Also, ESAD is, afaik, more of a loose clan with a CTF focus. They're a big name because of the maps that Trojan has made. You have NO IDEA what ESAD is about, or the US elite skills community, Scuzzy.

GJ Manchez.
Scuzzy

Old 07-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #96
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Can I get your definition of a "clan" and a definition of a "guild" and the difference between the two?

Old 07-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #97
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
You wouldn't know what he's even respected for.
People don't earn respect for hitting the "jump" key at the right time, or hitting a conc wave just right. They earn respect for their integrity, honesty, actions, and attitude.

To be blunt, you've blown so much smoke up Muchez' ass in this thread that I'd find it hard to believe that zSilver_Fox != Muchez.

Scuzzy

Old 07-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #98
Suite307

Quote:

Circ, you don't even know Muchez outside of this. You wouldn't know what he's even respected for.
No one gives a shit get that throught your head, He may be a highly repected asshole on rocket jumping/concing/pipping, but that's not the whole community jackass, there's casual player that enjoy not getting mauled by elite retards that are always bunny hopping everywhere and killing people. Get out your bubble.

Old 07-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #99
GhostinG

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Alright

Just so you all can go on with your lives and shut the fuck up. Muchez is the only one in ESAD that has the crash script which was created by Clowneh over in #_shack on gamesurge.net he usually uses the nick HLStriker but muchez can be a dick and if he doesn't like something he is usually dumb and just takes it the wrong way. As for trojan supporting him, he doesn't care because hes not going to try to be muchez parents because he isn't gonna be one of them clan members with strict rules. Look at your ban list, over 23 pages of banned people, what does that say about your rules? Not many people agree with them. Yes you do pay for it, yes, it is your server but if you don't want people like muchez going around and doing stupid shit like that learn to lighten up. Its a dieing game, so of course the player size has went down alot which leaves mainly the older players, so you will find people like muchez alot more often considering there are a max of 500 servers left. So I just wanted to throw that out there that muchez is the only one with the crash script. Clowneh made it so imo you should have fun bitching him out. Good Day.

Old 07-09-2007, 06:22 PM   #100
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Somebody whip me up a crash script, I'm an idiot who doesn't agree with ESAD's policies.

Wow that sounds retarded going the opposite direction, dunnit?

I think Muchez is the one who oughtta lighten up, really.

Closed Thread