Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 02-10-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
o_3xternal

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Raged

This isa thread forrage. Not to flame, but to vent. Like those times a sniper kills you 3 or 4 times one after another, so you dedicate the next 5 minutes to ruining his life. Or something goes wrong in your day, the ATM is busted, or you just pick the wrong fight. What was your RAGED moment?
o_3xternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2005, 09:51 PM   #2
o_vertical

Snipers, every TFC day of my life...

*Sounds like smeagel from Lord Of the Rings*
We hates them, we HATES them, stewpid little snipers...

There are only 3 things that can stop me in a map. Headshot, HW (though seldom), a soldier of equal skill (seldom)

In other words TFC world domination could be acheived if it weren't for those darn headshots > hehe

ok, so im talking out of my *** here, but what'd you expect :P
o_vertical is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2005, 10:37 PM   #3
o_silver

1.assholes piss me off. people who like to be dicks to people for no reason. i deal with alot of them at work. i used to be able to do something about it (beat thier ass) but now i have to take it and act like nothing is wrong.

2. CAT6, god how i hate terminating cat6, it doesn't go "that" much faster. it takes about 30 min. to terminate 1 connector wile it takes 2 mins to make a whole cable of CAT5 or CAT5e

3.UCI inpections. the name sez it all. Unit Compliance Inspection.
o_silver is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2005, 10:43 PM   #4
o_sobe green

Things that annoy me.

1. Spoiled people (Kids, Teens, Adults)
2. Spoiled people who complain.
3. The new generation of gamers (for the most part, a few exceptions do apply)
4. Electronic Arts (more of a hate than an annoyance)
5. Morons (I believe there should be an intelligence test for everything, including breathing if you fail, your cut)
6. People who drive vans and go really really slow.
7. Soccer moms
8. Soccer moms who drive vans.
9. Truck drivers who should be driving vans.
10. Skinny people who think they are fat.
o_sobe green is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2005, 02:14 AM   #5
o_rebo

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
People who hide in the basement of 2fort on a "spam" server behind 8 or 9 defense. They say owned when they kill you on 2% health.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H.

heheh.
o_rebo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2005, 02:19 AM   #6
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Oops...thought this was a thread on an old ATI GPU....sorry...I'll be moving on.

Ok...maybe one thing...not really rage...just a nuisance.

Every great game I have ever played...I can reinstall at will. There's no dependency to make it run. I can fire up a virtual computer with an old OS and VIOLA I can make Tie Fighter Wars run again in all it's glory. At some point, in the distant future, I will not be able to reinstall HL2 and run it through the single player mode. Why? Because of the Steam dependency for decryption. Personally...I think that's an injustice.
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2005, 04:06 AM   #7
o_3xternal

Quote:
People who hide in the basement of 2fort on a "spam" server behind 8 or 9 defense. They say owned when they kill you on 2% health.
The un-earned "owned". Good one rebo.
and yeah, EA blows

Old 02-11-2005, 03:28 PM   #8
o_three_gunn

an empty pot of coffee. ...such a simple rule...if you finish it...MAKE A NEW ONE. me standing with an empty pot of coffee = grumpy bear
o_three_gunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2005, 03:44 PM   #9
o_sobe green

Quote:
Originally Posted by three_gunn
an empty pot of coffee. ...such a simple rule...if you finish it...MAKE A NEW ONE. me standing with an empty pot of coffee = grumpy bear
You made me think of this. And empty ice tray in the freezer or just laying out. If you use it up refill it! Of course I haven't ran into this problem in a long time. Ice makers are more of a common thing these days. heh But the rule still applies.
o_sobe green is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2005, 05:17 PM   #10
o_silver

it all falls under my assholes category
o_silver is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2005, 05:22 PM   #11
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Ok...this just in from IRC. What pisses me off is the little rat bastard warez thieves who will suck up to and fawn over the FF team....maybe FF does so well Valve buys FF and offers them jobs....maybe they get jobs in the industry elsewhere....but someday they end up laid off because the studio they join goes bankrupt. Why? Oh there's tons of copies that that are in use being played...but very few sold. Warez users just disgust me.

Don't suck up to the FF dev team only to knife them in the back later in their career. Show some courage....knife them openly....scumbags.

Old 02-13-2005, 09:01 AM   #12
o_antonbear

my number 1 hate is the drive time commute, well i say drive time but i actually use the train, but it still pisses me off. and im also not feeling EA's attempt to dominate the gaming industry, i remember a time when they releases fifa and then crap american sports games and that was that. now they have there name to everything and im not feeling an EA monopoly at all.
o_antonbear is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2005, 09:07 AM   #13
Dospac
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Dospac Send a message via AIM to Dospac Send a message via MSN to Dospac Send a message via Yahoo to Dospac
Valve will unlock HL2 well before the ability to activate it on Steam ceases to exist. Wub joo Noc!
Dospac is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2005, 09:15 AM   #14
o_sev

Personally, I plan on going into Janitorial Arts once I'm done with school, so I don't have much of a problem with warez.
o_sev is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2005, 12:55 AM   #15
o_killacockney

My flat mate who thinks it's beneath him to

a) take the bins out. At the beginning of the christmas holiday he was the last person to leave, did he take the bins out, did he hell. What happened?
Well after 4 weeks of festering, the recycle bin grew mould off of a macaroni tin. Does he clean it, take a wild guess at who actually ends up cleaning that shit up.

b) clean the grill pan after using it to cook bacon or something. All the rest of the flat clean it after they've used it, he doesn't claiming that "the next person who wants to use it should clean it". ARRGHHHH
One of these days I'm going to take a massive shit in his toilet, and leave it in a complete mess just to prove his philosophy is flawed (how thankful I am that all 6 of us have en-suite bedrooms).

Once I left the grill pan outside his door after he promised to clean it two days earlier, he tripped over it and just swore, saying "how immature". Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, I don't care, all I cared about was that he finally cleaned it.

And yeah, all of the above from you guys pretty much, apart from Cat6

Especially empty coffee/tea pots. If I ever found my tea pot in the same state as in sevs avatar, I would reciprocate on the culprit.

RARGGGHHHHHHHH
Oh, and CS kids who think that CS is the only game, and kick started all of on-line gaming. CS kids in general. CS in general.
o_killacockney is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2005, 04:05 AM   #16
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killacockney
Once I left the grill pan outside his door after he promised to clean it two days earlier, he tripped over it and just swore, saying "how immature". Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, I don't care, all I cared about was that he finally cleaned it.
In my early 20's I lived with my two brothers for a short bit. One of them was an utter slob and never did his dishes. So one night, after working around his mess in the kitchen, I decided I'd had enough. I took every last one of his dirty dishes, pulled back the covers on his bed and filled it with them. I then pulled the covers back over them. He came back about 2 in the morning and was unbelievably mad....and, guess what....he never did it again...

Old 02-17-2005, 04:10 AM   #17
o_fonfa

kids, people in general, people with selfsteem problems that keeps talking about themselves, geforce2mx, windows messenger, epson stylus color 600, ritalin, my celular phone that dies and ressurects days later, electronic arts, taxi drivers (but not robert de niro, he rocks my balls), rich woman with expensive cars who tries to make you crash your f*cking sh*t p*ss 1.0L 52hp 2,300 dolla car into her f*cking renault megane
o_fonfa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2005, 05:08 PM   #18
o_3xternal

people who seem to have the uncanny ability to remember everything they have said, so you cannot quote them in an argument or they argue that you quoted them wrong.....

Old 02-23-2005, 08:16 AM   #19
o_thedarkone

The megane is an ugly-ass car. Why would anyone with money to buy a decent car want to buy that thing?

o_thedarkone is offline   Reply With Quote