Old 05-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #21
!nF3D4L
D&A Member

Class/Position: Offy ftw
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: ]NM[- `DIB5
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via MSN to !nF3D4L
sooo its all agreed then, fool is blamed for losing orbital(asshole) and for witchcraft and wizardry, i sentence him to be hanged at 12 noon tommorow. So help him god
!nF3D4L is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #22
FooL

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
snauzfacedinguswrangler
FooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #23
Stiffy

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
dinguswrangler eh? First what is a "Dingus" and second what is a "dinguswrangler"? Never heard of that one and I've heard of alot.

Also we've been predicted to lose every match we've played so far(I THINK almost positive), but we have won all 3 ! I think you should have some faith in us when doing your preds infyyyyyy !
Stiffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #24
!nF3D4L
D&A Member

well, its a story time now

i forget the first match i preded against you so ill say that was a lucky win
now vs order, we had to play that night cause you couldn't play thrus and kubey kube was away and we were short and got a ringer, cool we still shoulda won, iff we had practice our server was a pub server right up till the match. and if you remeber who had the leetest score on defence and the 2nd best fortress points infy did, sooo if we had gotten sum decent practice and one of our guys (excluding me) had more than 5 fps we woulda won, all those things effect matches

this weeek, ` o . broke up which causes me to wonder if they were really playing there best

so next week i may just pred for u and u will lose. psst and ur not on the rankings for ugc are you, sooo therefore u are still 0-0 :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
From that angle it looks like she has a flaming penis...
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek.
Yeah, cause big bad infy is the center of all things development. He is, however, the center of all things cool.

Old 05-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #25
FooL

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
naw were 3-0 rematch us stead of making ex q sis <3
FooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2008, 02:08 AM   #26
Gator-
FF God

Class/Position: Scout O, Medic O, Demo D/O, Soldier D
Gametype: CTF 4v4
Affiliations: [milkwood] ( GoodFellas )
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via AIM to Gator- Send a message via MSN to Gator- Send a message via Yahoo to Gator-
I hope satan schedule us against them so we can end their short momentum.
Gator- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2008, 02:43 AM   #27
Stiffy

Damn everybody who takes a loss to us always has TONS of excuses about it....I've been trying every week since our match to re-match you guys inffy but you guys just for some reason can't do it ! Orbital had no signs of breaking up BEFORE our match with them it only happened after...so that had NOTHING to do with our win over them....once again just another excuse and THEY themselves didn't even make that one ! Also you can't ever say "well we would've won if we had this guy or this happened or this or that or this" you can NEVER tell who's gonna win a match. Anybody can win a game/match on any given day at any given time(for the MOST part).

Old 05-11-2008, 03:18 AM   #28
eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
Orbital had no signs of breaking up BEFORE our match with them it only happened after...so that had NOTHING to do with our win over them....once again just another excuse and THEY themselves didn't even make that one !
I was all ready to play session which I had been pugging and scrimming around in and had the feel. As well as some of o had been making strats. Then our fearless leader rodox changed the map and didnt tell us about it. Thought we would like it better. So we said fuck it and played it. I played o with rapey... sorry rape for sucking even moreso then normal but I suck at o. however sexy illo told me after that sisco and rodox were bitching at each other about where the sg was suppose to go. illo said fuck it and build it. sadly they capped more than us but i got a cap and i danced and i never went bottom. sorry solly. rapey didnt want to play rd2 as he had a match with the dentist next day so we were down a guy. I was like ok either 2 engy d or 2 demo d and screw around cause i just wanted to play and didnt care about losing. rodox was all like ummmm no to that and then he went in and forfeited the match with out talking to us about it. So illo got pissed then i got pissed and rapey was still afk and then booooooooom. ortibal when kablamo like in the logs. the moral of the story is when making decisions, you must talk to your clan and not make them on their behalf without them knowing.
eternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #29
!nF3D4L
D&A Member

lol, if id be down for a scrim (u can't do a rematch :P) and ya we will see whos engy rules supreme (yall already no its me).

ps who play engy for u guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
From that angle it looks like she has a flaming penis...
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek.
Yeah, cause big bad infy is the center of all things development. He is, however, the center of all things cool.

Old 05-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #30
eternal

its usually eternal can you play engie? was usually me but not that match.

Old 05-11-2008, 04:34 PM   #31
illogicality-
pwning CTF since 1999

Class/Position: Yes
Affiliations: [ gr. ], UGC-FF
Woa - Just to clear up any questions - Orbital 'died' because I quit. I quit because rodox is a TERRIBLE leader.

For any of you who have had the pleasure of hearing cry like a 12 yr old girl about 'i play too much ff' or 'my mouse isn't working' or 'i dont want to lead a clan any more' knows exactly what I'm talking about.

The straw that broke the camel's back wasn't getting beat by e, it was a mix of (tr, siscos, myself and ender) practicing session ALL damn week in preparation of playing it and finding out at practice (45 mins before match) that, without asking a SINGLE player, rodox switched the map to a one we all hate. *note: it's very easy to type !topic Map changed to Siden_b2 in irc to let us all know...* Having the map changed was only part of it - rodox forfeiting r2 of the match w/o consulting a single player was the other. That is what pushed me over the edge.

I'm in the process of getting my own team together. We'll be back soon enough.

GG though e. - I dont want to discredit you in anyway. You played well (and apparently pissed off our o enough by your emp spam... lame.. but effective i guess)

Last edited by illogicality-; 05-11-2008 at 11:58 PM.
illogicality- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #32
Gator-
FF God

Class/Position: Scout O, Medic O, Demo D/O, Soldier D
Gametype: CTF 4v4
Affiliations: [milkwood] ( GoodFellas )
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via AIM to Gator- Send a message via MSN to Gator- Send a message via Yahoo to Gator-
You do know that your new team AND [e] wont be eligible for playoffs, right? Sorry to hear about rodox - I always thought he was a cool guy.
Gator- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #33
Darko

[e] is eligible for playoffs thanks We were signed up and had a match before the deadline. It's just that the UGC site didn't update correctly due to internal issues amongst the people that do that. Look forward to seeing you all in the playoffs
Darko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2008, 08:13 PM   #34
Stiffy

Nice try Gator boy oh and for the "emp" spam.....when your solly calls out "scout top" and I throw a emp down there I don't think it's really spam =). There were a FEW random emps but I will emphasize FEW that got some scouts, but nothing "spam like". Guess your O didn't say anything about my "det dispenser spam" because I probably got 2x dets on them as I did emps =)!!!!

Old 05-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #35
eternal

can i be the jr. vice president illo? ill love you long time.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #36
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
yeah, [e.] is eligible for the playoffs, they just barely made the window.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote