Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #61
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Ricey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadMine View Post
Not sure what you mean.... Dont know you either... i think ive played just once with ya and the orr thing im pretty sure was before your time i have the best biohaz impressions in ff because were often mistaken for having the same voice lol
Thanks to this post, bio has killed himself.
__________________
Support FF:
Maps : Haste |Scrummage |Mulch_Trench
Voltage | Exchange Classic | Fortsake
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership


'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #62
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Elmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
I don't see why you're all going on and on...

I don't buy the 'he'll drive people away from pickups' as if he wants to play then I highly doubt that's his aim. If people leave out of principal due to his ban being removed then that's pretty pathetic of them.

It's been over a year which is long enough in FF and if he fucks up 'again' it's not exactly hard to reinstate it. It's that simple, so just unban him n get another player in the pickup scene again?
__________________
Support FF:
Done: ff_monkey
Done: ff_bases
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)

Last edited by Elmo; 04-17-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Elmo is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #63
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
I don't see why you're all going on and on...

I don't buy the 'he'll drive people away from pickups' as if he wants to play then I highly doubt that's his aim. If people leave out of principal due to his ban being removed then that's pretty pathetic of them.

It's been over a year which is long enough in FF and if he fucks up 'again' it's not exactly hard to reinstate it. It's that simple, so just unban him n get another player in the pickup scene again?
idd
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #64
raum
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
raum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
how miserable is it to get yourself banned multiple times by being an ass in any possible way and ask for forgiveness like this? rofl

this reminds me of eu ff player "space". he used to get banned once a month and return with his tail between his legs begging for unbanning.

why do u care so much about getting unbanned, if u dont care enuff to fck around like u usually do.

anyway, im not an admin anymore as the euro ff is entirely dead. kinda lucky for u
raum is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #65
raum
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
raum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
sry i cant stop myself when it comes to ppl with army supporting photos xD
raum is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #66
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raum View Post
how miserable is it to get yourself banned multiple times by being an ass in any possible way and ask for forgiveness like this? rofl

this reminds me of eu ff player "space". he used to get banned once a month and return with his tail between his legs begging for unbanning.

why do u care so much about getting unbanned, if u dont care enuff to fck around like u usually do.

anyway, im not an admin anymore as the euro ff is entirely dead. kinda lucky for u
Again why do people who i dont even know or that know me keep posting... im glad you feel this way.. i will be coming back. And with much love for you euro's
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #67
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raum View Post
sry i cant stop myself when it comes to ppl with army supporting photos xD
and just a fyi iam the person in the photo im not in the army anymore it can go fuck itself for all i care..
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #68
oaties
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 38 Times
It's not that people will leave because he is unbanned, its due of the way he acts that will make people leave.

Im not saying that LeadMine acts poorly, but just as an example, last night there was a 4v4 pickup, and there was a new player (Ender) playing. Angrybob apparently raged at him so hard that he left. That's one player who's gone.

I personally want more players, and I think LeadMine should be unbanned. I haven't played with LeadMine for probably 1-2 years, but if my memory serves me correctly, he can take the game very seriously sometimes. I don't want a player who is going to rage at new players for mistakes.

People need to understand that this game has players with a wide range of skill levels...

Last edited by oaties; 04-17-2012 at 08:43 PM.
oaties is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #69
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Ricey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raum View Post
how miserable is it to get yourself banned multiple times by being an ass in any possible way and ask for forgiveness like this? rofl

this reminds me of eu ff player "space". he used to get banned once a month and return with his tail between his legs begging for unbanning.

why do u care so much about getting unbanned, if u dont care enuff to fck around like u usually do.

anyway, im not an admin anymore as the euro ff is entirely dead. kinda lucky for u
He is the American space, he's worse than chef.
__________________
Support FF:
Maps : Haste |Scrummage |Mulch_Trench
Voltage | Exchange Classic | Fortsake
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership


'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline  


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #70
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaties View Post
It's not that people will leave because he is unbanned, its due of the way he acts that will make people leave.

Im not saying that LeadMine acts poorly, but just as an example, last night there was a 4v4 pickup, and there was a new player (Ender) playing. Angrybob apparently raged at him so hard that he left. That's one player who's gone.

I personally want more players, and I think LeadMine should be unbanned. I haven't played with LeadMine for probably 1-2 years, but if my memory serves me correctly, he can take the game very seriously sometimes. I don't want a player who is going to rage at new players for mistakes.

People need to understand that this game has players with a wide range of skill levels...
I dont rage at new players or actually rage at all lol... in fact ive taught alot of people various tricks to the game while pubbing
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #71
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
He is the American space, he's worse than chef.
Rice you cant even talk you have sat in your skill server and done absolutely no pickups the entire time i was playing... and your comment about me joining ur server on a new id was void because you banned me from your server without my knowledge and prior to me ever even playing on it...
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #72
oaties
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 38 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadMine View Post
Rice you cant even talk you have sat in your skill server and done absolutely no pickups the entire time i was playing... and your comment about me joining ur server on a new id was void because you banned me from your server without my knowledge and prior to me ever even playing on it...
Just stop insulting or arguing with admins.
oaties is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #73
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Ricey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadMine View Post
Rice you cant even talk you have sat in your skill server and done absolutely no pickups the entire time i was playing... and your comment about me joining ur server on a new id was void because you banned me from your server without my knowledge and prior to me ever even playing on it...
You would think, 'Hmm i'm banned, maybe I am not wanted in here'. nope that's not Leadmine Logic.
__________________
Support FF:
Maps : Haste |Scrummage |Mulch_Trench
Voltage | Exchange Classic | Fortsake
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership


'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #74
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
You would think, 'Hmm i'm banned, maybe I am not wanted in here'. nope that's not Leadmine Logic.
holy shit rice why do u even have a say in anything... ur a ff pickup admin but dont even play pickups only because ur good pals with jubbs. u obv have something against me yet you have never even talked or played with me.. so i dnt understand just how u feel your 2 cents even matters.. i got it you dont want me to play because u think your cool opposing it but the truth is... im coming back... see you in some pickups maybe?
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #75
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
BeboCheck: Where do you download that game?
BeboCheck: i want it
DeathValleySoldier: lol
BeboCheck: do u need HL2
BeboCheck: i dont have it on this account
DeathValleySoldier: its free
DeathValleySoldier: tf2 is free
DeathValleySoldier: and will make ff work
BeboCheck: oh
BeboCheck: thanks
DeathValleySoldier: fortress-forever.com

Another player comes to community.

Shows what the hell all these haters i wanna ruin the game conspiracys are.
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #76
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Ricey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadMine View Post
holy shit rice why do u even have a say in anything... ur a ff pickup admin but dont even play pickups only because ur good pals with jubbs. u obv have something against me yet you have never even talked or played with me.. so i dnt understand just how u feel your 2 cents even matters.. i got it you dont want me to play because u think your cool opposing it but the truth is... im coming back... see you in some pickups maybe?
Um, because maybe I own the PICKUP SERVER. Also, I play atleast 20 times a week, KTHNXBAI!
__________________
Support FF:
Maps : Haste |Scrummage |Mulch_Trench
Voltage | Exchange Classic | Fortsake
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership


'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline  


Old 04-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #77
Raynian
D&A Member
 
Raynian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ruining #pickups
Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
But Ricejew, he clearly knows all about the pickup scene from having not played any pickups in a year!

also he's still a faggot I seriously hope he never gets back
__________________
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf
Raynian is offline  


Old 04-18-2012, 12:17 AM   #78
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
Um, because maybe I own the PICKUP SERVER. Also, I play atleast 20 times a week, KTHNXBAI!
Exactly my point you recently started playing pickups... after my banning..... you know nothing about me so your gloat about owning a pickup server doesn't constitute anything as far as who i am and what you think of me. and i owned 4 pickup servers your point? ff's euro server is paid for the next 3 years by me your point? does that make you like some kinda all seeing eye?
LeadMine is offline  


Old 04-18-2012, 12:19 AM   #79
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Ricey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadMine View Post
Exactly my point you recently started playing pickups... after my banning..... you know nothing about me so your gloat about owning a pickup server doesn't constitute anything as far as who i am and what you think of me. and i owned 4 pickup servers your point? ff's euro server is paid for the next 3 years by me your point? does that make you like some kinda all seeing eye?
Yes Sir, my jew eye allows me to see everything.

Also, I've been doing pickups since the game came out, next!
__________________
Support FF:
Maps : Haste |Scrummage |Mulch_Trench
Voltage | Exchange Classic | Fortsake
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership


'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline  


Old 04-18-2012, 12:35 AM   #80
LeadMine
Hurry up and Wait.
 
LeadMine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
Yes Sir, my jew eye allows me to see everything.

Also, I've been doing pickups since the game came out, next!
im done fighting with you, you clearly have never played a pickup with me.. you might of heard stuff about me but thats only because 2-3 ppl in ff.pickup always make it a point to make me the topic of the day simply because there trolls just like you are.. however ive never once played a single pickup with you. i have never left a pickup early i have never cheated in a pickup and i have never ruined a pickup that i was playing in... so clearly the fact this is the internet and you try hard to make me the topic of the hour is your reasoning... so think what you want... you also banned me from your server before i had ever even once got to play there just because you thought trolling me as you are now would make you a cooler person or something.. hilarity.
i know the occasional pat on the back for acting like such a doush from the most retarded people in the community is suiting for you but grow up already and accept the fact regardless if you gloat about how you own a pickup server it doesnt make you important at all.. if it did i would be king shit as i owned 4 lols.

Last edited by LeadMine; 04-18-2012 at 12:43 AM.
LeadMine is offline  


Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.