Go Back   Fortress Forever > Help & Technical > Server/Player Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #1
SixxGun
D&A Member

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Banned?

Just started playing again after a long break and loaded FF. Only been playing it for maybe a week or 2 and have followed every rule that any server I've played on has set in place. Whether I was on their forums or server I at no time broke a rule but have been banned from 1 server without any reason at all.
Oldtimers was referred to me by a couple of old friends I use to play tfc with. I had just played last night without incident and even posted on their forums this morning only to get a failed login later showing me a msg saying I was banned and under the reason it said none. The server gave the same type of msg but said it was a permaban.
I am not bashing on oldtimers but I am wondering why I was banned and have done nothing wrong. While playing last night I killed a guy named gwar multiple times as a spy and it was obvious that he was not liking it too much. Apparently this guy is suppose to be a master level ff spy and no one can out do him? I am guessing he may be a po'ed admin? Maybe I should not have taunted him about it? I've only played ff maybe the last couple of weeks and do not cheat or hack or whatever you guys call it these days.
I did send a request for information but apparently they have not thought up a good enough reason for banning me yet and I have not heard anything back from them.
I am not that upset over being banned except for my not doing anything wrong and I would like to know what caused it so I can make sure I am not banned from any other servers by mistake.
If anyone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.
Thanks Kevin

Last edited by SixxGun; 04-16-2010 at 12:14 AM.

Old 04-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #2
Pixel
if(0>1){printf("broked");}
Beta Tester

Class/Position: O
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Its not worth time trying. They won't unban you, even if you didn't do anything.

Last edited by Pixel; 04-16-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
SixxGun
D&A Member

I am mainly just wanting to make sure I don't have a file somewhere that may be making theirs or anyone else's server think it's a hack/script etc. I know I did not do anything wrong other then maybe kill the wrong people and if that's the case, they should be ashamed of themselves for being such douches.
I know back in the tfc days servers could pickup on all sorts of files and things people had loaded and since I am new to ff I did not know how it works.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #4
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
cue scuzzy. maybe he can shed light on the situation.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:46 AM   #5
Pixel
Beta Tester

^
Tried that and got ignored

Old 04-16-2010, 04:44 AM   #6
SixxGun
D&A Member

So far I've been ignored too. Would be nice if at least one of the people running their servers, an admin or anybody would have the balls to answer. My guess is that gwar dude did not like getting spanked so bad and he's an admin or good friends with one and could not stand some real competition.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #7
[AE] 82694
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixxGun View Post
I am mainly just wanting to make sure I don't have a file somewhere that may be making theirs or anyone else's server think it's a hack/script etc. I know I did not do anything wrong other then maybe kill the wrong people and if that's the case, they should be ashamed of themselves for being such douches.
I know back in the tfc days servers could pickup on all sorts of files and things people had loaded and since I am new to ff I did not know how it works.
Did you read this thread? http://forums.fortress-forever.com/s...19&postcount=2

Also locking for now till scuzzy replies he can unlock if needed.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:02 AM   #8
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
I'll pm scuzzy, but chances are they have some reason for banning you that isn't just b/c gwar got mad that you killed him. They do have some rules that are a little unique, and they are very strict but I'm sure there is a reason. Scuzzy can access the player tracker and figure it out tho...I'm not familiar enough with their site to find it.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:

Last edited by Dr.Satan; 04-16-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxgun
Just started playing again after a long break and loaded FF. Only been playing it for maybe a week or 2 and have followed every rule that any server I've played on has set in place. Whether I was on their forums or server I at no time broke a rule but have been banned from 1 server without any reason at all.
Oldtimers was referred to me by a couple of old friends I use to play tfc with. I had just played last night without incident and even posted on their forums this morning only to get a failed login later showing me a msg saying I was banned and under the reason it said none. The server gave the same type of msg but said it was a permaban.
I am not bashing on oldtimers but I am wondering why I was banned and have done nothing wrong. While playing last night I killed a guy named gwar multiple times as a spy and it was obvious that he was not liking it too much. Apparently this guy is suppose to be a master level ff spy and no one can out do him? I am guessing he may be a po'ed admin? Maybe I should not have taunted him about it? I've only played ff maybe the last couple of weeks and do not cheat or hack or whatever you guys call it these days.
I did send a request for information but apparently they have not thought up a good enough reason for banning me yet and I have not heard anything back from them.
I am not that upset over being banned except for my not doing anything wrong and I would like to know what caused it so I can make sure I am not banned from any other servers by mistake.
If anyone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.
When will you guys ever learn. Remember "Kevin", YOU decided to make this public, not us. Sit back everyone, this is gonna be a fun ride, please keep your hands and feet inside the post at all times.

First, let's identify "SixxGun", this "new" player by looking at his Player Record. Is the account new? Relatively, yes, this Steam ID is a new steam id within the [o-t] network. However, when his account was created it seemed highly suspicious for a number of reasons, and we had a pretty good idea he was just a guy called BadMojo trying to return. However, although many things pointed to them being the same guy, we wanted some definitive proof.

As you can see via IP link that occurred last night, they are one in the same:

Now, is Mojo a new player? No, he's not, so that's lie number one. Does he know why he's banned? Yes, oh yes. BadMojo was a player from the TFC days, he was an ass but we never banned him as such. When he returned to our environment last summer we figured he'd be banned fairly quickly, but he posted the following directed to GP, one of our clan members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMojo
Hello GP, Long time no see. Before I say anything more I'd like to sincerely apologize for any and ALL of the BS (you know what I'm talking about) I was extremely rude to you before and that was totally out of my character. I let certain things bother me back then that i should have not let get to me.
You were always someone I liked and considered a friend and always enjoyed talking with you as well as playing the game.
I said some pretty ugly things to you back then and certainly understand if you don't care for me anymore, but I am sincere when I say I am sorry for being an ignorant jerk towards you!
Live and let live and we let everything from that past go. He caused a few issues, was a little abrasive, but nothing we couldn't let slide. Over the next few months he began to make inquiries into how to become a member of the Clan, dropping hints, etc. If you tell someone once that we’re invite only and asking is bad form, and they continue to push the issue, this is usually a sign that someone feels they are "owed" membership because they've been around a while... those situations almost always end poorly. Either way, we directed him to the requirements every time, and moved on.

A long time ago we had a player named "USNavySeal" give us a story about his brother being killed in Iraq. Many in the community wanted to contribute to his family, etc. The story became more and more outlandish, we started to seriously suspect he was full of shit and eventually found out that he indeed was. Since then we're pretty suspicious of anyone who comes to us with stories of trials and tribulations, especially if they are centered around themselves as being the hero. Here's where the Mojo (Sixxgunn) situation begins to get creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmojo
Just got back from another house fire in which our county paged us on our old pagers and only a cpl of our officers still have and they were out of town.
By the time we got on scene the small house (shotgun shack basically) was completely gone. When I say gone, the tallest part of the house was maybe a foot tall.
There was only 1 elderly man living in the home and Thank God he was outside when it happened but he lost every thing he owned except for the clothes he was wearing.
I felt so bad for this man and since his house was smaller then most peoples storage buildings they have in their yards, I am going to see about getting one of our local businesses to donate one of those extra large storage buildings for him. I have some furniture I can give him and am going to get him at least a weeks worth of change of clothes as well as stock him up with food.
I tell ya, you take a lot of crap for granted but when you see firsthand people being hurt or losing all they have it makes you appreciate what you have and I am going to try and make this mans Christmas as good as I can. It's sad enough he has to live in a shack but to lose that shack was heartbreaking.
Right. Ok, so warning signs abound. We are polite, and as a community try to get a little more information, see if this is BS or not. Some of us are fairly certain that this guy is just some little kid and not the "46" year old guy he's claimed to be, but if people want to make believe we let them dig the hole for a while. We do what adults would expect and ask, "What city/town? What's the name of a local newspaper that has donation information?" His response:

Quote:
I will see if anyone has anything setup but I doubt it, This happened way out in the country in a poor community just outside of Well's, Texas. The closest newspaper is 30+ miles away and they just don't report on everything that happens unless it is worth their time. This is a small town with smaller outlying communities and we don't have a local paper other then the Cherokee County Herald and there is no mention of it there that I could find.
I have not had time to get back out there to find out what his living arrangements are but am doing that today.

I am not asking anyone to donate, I am sure he would appreciate anything anyone could do but there should be more then enough local help to get him through. I just felt like sharing his story since it kinda touched me.
Riiiight. Man loses his entire home a mere 30 miles away and that's not news in a small community. We push the issue, surely this man and his family need help!

Quote:
The gentleman now has someone he is staying with and has been loaded down with tons of donations.
We never did get a name of the "gentleman" who's apparently living the lap of luxury to this day.

We've pretty much resigned the fact that whomever this guy/kid Badmojo is that it's probably going to end poorly. Whenever someone starts to make up stories to try and make themselves look good for clan membership you now the personality type. But, he hasn't technically really done anything wrong... so we leave him be.... He becomes more agitated, a little more aggressive, still inquiring about clan membership. Then, in a public conversation with a female clan member he posts the following:

Quote:
PISS OFF! You don't like what I say then IGNORE me! I have no use for you or your comments if you want to act like you childish yourself.
You are the youngun that started Whoa'ing me and taking it upon yourself to be just as disrespectful towards me as you say I have been to those around you.
Learn to practice what you preach and learn to read what words have been posted and understand the entire sentence before getting your butt up on your shoulders. I never said we needed heat in a conversation, I stated that we as adults should be able to handle some heat if there happened to be any. Which btw happens on forums as well as in the real world if you were paying attention to life.

I will not respond to anything more YOU have to say on this or any other subject from now on so fight with yourself and kiss my butt!
We've given the guy plenty of chances up to this point, but it's clear that we'll soon begin to part ways. After he posted that we began to discuss him in private, trying to decide if we should ban him from just the forums or both the forums or both forums/servers. Despite some of his issues he had been around a while... maybe it's somewhat salvageable right?

But wait, THERE'S MORE!

So, before we can respond, he posts this:

Quote:
To the idiot that emailed me, Do not make threats against me by email unless you want to meet me in person and say the same thing to my face!
I promise you, it will be the last time you speak to me with any teeth left in your mouth during this lifetime!
I have no problem apologizing to anyone for my being rude even if I do not feel I am wrong but going outside the forum and making threats will only get someone hurt. If you want me to take you serious then maybe you should not hide behind a fake email and step up to the plate and be a man!
Take up for Liz all you want, I personally do not like her and have no use for her but I warn you to watch the words you use when contacting me or you'll find yourself in more trouble then you know how to get out of
Alrighty. Now he's threatening people with physical violence for "e-mails" he's getting from people somehow know his e-mail address even though it's not public. We block his access to the public forums. What would you ask? Exactly, let's see the e-mail! His response:

Quote:
I deleted both emails...
He's been threatened multiple times and he deleted all the e-mails. Uh Huh.
We politely ask him to check his deleted items folder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
Mojo, was this an e-mail or a PM? I'm not exactly sure how anyone here would know your e-mail address, it's not public information and only 4 of us can see it. I'm fairly certain there isn't even a "Mike" in the clan... so I'm a bit puzzled by this. Can you check your "deleted" folder in your e-mail and see if it's in there?
But wait, THERE'S MORE! There's a secret Santa involved!!!!

Quote:
Many people know my email or can get it from several sources. Don't waste any time over the threat, I have that under control and already have had some info come in that it was someone close to Liz. Not sure if it's her boyfriend, hubby, brother or daddy but it was someone that knows her well enough to take up for her in that way.
I'm not asking anyone to protect me from anyone, I can take care of that myself. I only posted what I did to see if they were stupid enough to come forward and identify themselves.
As for my actions, do what you see fit and I will not hold any ill feelings towards you or the clan as a whole. I just got done playing a game with Liz and had no issues whatsoever with her and do not plan on speaking to her ever again regardless of the subject.

Thanks John
"some info come in" ... well now, for those of you above the age of 12, what's the next question we're going to ask?

wait for it....

wait for it....

Quote:
I'm going to need you to tell me what your evidence is and who it came from John. Also, why didn't you respond to the e-mail instead of posting in our forums?
He refuses, one of his responses let's us know that whomever sent the message has spoofed their e-mail address too!

Quote:
I am not saying who gave me what info, I was asked to keep them out of it and I will do that. The threat was NOT made on the forum or using the forum in any way so that does not make it a clan issue to deal with.
I posted something because the email they used kept only gave me a bad address returned message when I tried to reply.
Did he keep the return bounced message replies? nah, deleted those too.

So, we basically tell him we need at least one teeny tiny bit of evidence of anything...

Quote:
You've made the claim that you received two e-mails, but can not produce these e-mails. You claim that a third party who is familiar with Liz and her family has given you reliable information that someone close to her was the individual who sent the e-mail. You refused to produce this individual. You refuse to produce the evidence that they presented you with.

Considering all of the above, you are either lying, or you are intentionally obstructing an investigation into threats made by a clan member's close family. Either way, it doesn't look good for you.

Any issue of violence in our environment is of direct concern to this clan. At the moment, the only name of any individual and direct evidence of a threat of physical violence comes from you. You, and your friend, are the only two that can change that.

We want to make sure we're not mincing words here. We are not going to debate this any longer. Your friend needs to produce their evidence, or this issue will be closed.
His response:

Quote:
I have nothing to prove here and you can think what you wish but I have NO reason to make anything up and am NOT a liar!
Why would I lie about anything and who the hell is Liz to me? Do you think I have some hidden agenda here for some insane reason?
Delete my forum account if need be but I have nothing to prove and will not divulge the names of the people that have contacted me with any info.
Try asking Liz who Mike is, maybe that will give you an answer. At this point I am done with any investigation and see no point in continuing with it. It happened and I am taking care of it regardless of who the person is or what clan or family they belong to.
I can certainly live without being in the clan or on the forums but would like to be able to continue playing on the servers, I see no reason why I would not be allowed. I have not caused any problem on the servers that would warrant a banning from them.

Respectfully, John
After that we banned his account. When "SixxGun" showed up we were pretty sure it was Mojo, but gave him a while to get comfortable till he slipped up and connected with the wrong account.

--------------------------------

So, was SixxGuns ignored? Nope.
Did we give this guy plenty of chances? Yep.
Is he full of shit? Yeah. If you don't want your dirty laundry aired, don't bring the fight to the public. However, there are two sides to every story, and it's entirely possible that John and his secret Santa were somehow threatened by an e-mail spoofing computer expert after saving an anonymous man the news ignores from a burning shack.

Why is he afraid of people thinking he has hacks and might be banned from other servers? Well, that's another story... for another day.

On a completely unrelated note.... Server Crashing? Try removing the following steam ids and see if it stops: STEAM_0:1:4390050, STEAM_0:1:23943065, STEAM_0:1:13274660.

Thank you, and remember, the 9pm show is completely different from the 7pm
show... good night!

Scuzzy

Old 04-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
^
Tried that and got ignored
You weren't ignored, you tried to crash our server with a script, you're review was denied.

Scuzzy

Old 04-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
Owned.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:12 PM   #12
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
I find it odd that every time I scroll through the Old Timers ban list, I find an overwhelming number of players that seem to regular our server without a problem. They play the game as expected to be played. They act respectful and mature. They give us absolutely no problems whatsoever. Are they seeking retribution for the wrong done to them? Do they play without a problem on our server because we treat them like human beings? Maybe your ban reasons are inaccurate or blatantly deceptive. Perhaps it could be all the reasons above? Heh

It's ironic that near the end of your wall-o-text rant, you write the following: 'However, there are two sides to every story' while continuing to this day to ride past that idea. When have there ever been two sides to every story with you? You are the king of making threads to instigate people whom have the thread locked in their face when they defend themselves. I think this thread will turn into one of those threads! Once someone dissents, once someone with a differing opinion comes in, you best locate the lock button, because people actually thinking for themselves and defending themselves is something you're not used to dealing with, hm?

I just love the conspiracy overtones to your post, Scuzzy. Perhaps one day you can write up a similarly big post about how you stalked one of the Talos members for a few months after he asked about getting banned for saying the word 'christ'. Perhaps you want to tell us about how you contacted this individual's family and employers trying to ruin his reputation and get him fired? I'm waiting for the day that you reveal what a sick individual you really are. I really am. The popcorn's ready!

That won't happen though. It won't ever happen. You have a perfect little system set up where you can discredit everyone who dissents from the Old Timers server. You offer contributions to this mod that I respect in principle, but you then use these contributions as an easy-out of arguments: ('What? You don't like the OT server? We contribute more than you. I'd be willing to pay a thousand dollars right now. What about you?') and as tools for breaking the system (Why do you think the Debates and Arguments forum was cleared? Let's hide the evidence of a double standard and of Scuzzy's trolling!)

(FF Team: Oh hey! Look! Scuzzy is breaking rules that would otherwise get regular members banned. He's making instigating threads then locking them when people defend themselves in an attempt to make them look bad. Oh my! What should we do? Nothing! He pays the web-hosting bills and provides us with servers. We much enjoy those benefits. If we approach him and tell him to tone it down, he'll probably just leave us stranded. We can't have that.')

No one likes the Old Timers server. Start looking past that fact for a reason as to why. I find it hard to believe that the huge chunk of the Fortress Forever that is banned on Old Timers are all bad individuals with ill intentions. Mojo/Sixxgun, you're welcome to regular the Talos server. We won't instigate you there and then ban you for defending yourself. We'll let you speak your mind without resorting to subjective administrative action! Hey! We're not in the business of banning people with attitudes, beliefs, habits, and such that differ from our own in the name of 'tolerance' and 'being fair'. That would be far too ironic, comedic, and hypOcriTical.

This man's story seems pretty mild. It seems someone provoked him and he acted like any human being would act and countered. I think it's pathetic that you consider every thing he had to say to be a lie or deception, when in reality, you had no evidence yourself to back up that claim. Just because someone else can't prove their position doesn't mean that their position is invalid nor does it give you a free pass to slander that individual with no evidence yourself. Seriously? Wait, was I just expecting standards from Old Timers? A-ha. Pardon me!

In b4 the lock. OH NOES GUYS, PEOPLE WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY OR DON'T APPROVE OF WHAT WE DO. WE MUST CENSOR THEM. LET'S SILENCE THEM. OUT OF SIGHT. OUT OF MIND. THE SOLUTION TO EVERY PROBLEM. A PROBLEM NO MORE!

Last edited by Bridget; 04-16-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
I find it odd that every time I scroll through the Old Timers ban list, I find an overwhelming number of players that seem to regular our server without a problem. They play the game as expected to be played. They act respectful and mature. They give us absolutely no problems whatsoever.
They learned their lesson.

Quote:
because people actually thinking for themselves and defending themselves is something you're not used to dealing with, hm?
"Sixxpack" post is pretty much a big lie, not sure how you see that as free thinking and defensible. That's probably why we disagree so much.

Quote:
Perhaps one day you can write up a similarly big post about how you stalked one of the Talos members for a few months after he asked about getting banned for saying the word 'christ'. Perhaps you want to tell us about how you contacted this individual's family and employers trying to ruin his reputation and get him fired?
Oooo! I remember this lie!!! Although I never called anyone (that's a new addition, I hadn't heard his current version yet) you're too late kiddo the discussion about Guido already occurred here: http://forums.fortress-forever.com/s...ighlight=torch

I have no doubt that [TALOS] Father Guido / The Torch continues to embellish why he was banned for 10 minutes from our servers and ultimately perm banned after threatening to track down and attack people who temp banned him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget
You have a perfect little system set up where you can discredit everyone who dissents from the Old Timers server.
Yeah, it's called: THE TRUTH

Quote:
Why do you think the Debates and Arguments forum was cleared? Let's hide the evidence of a double standard and of Scuzzy's trolling!
Actually it was to prove that you and your like were doing the trolling Bridget. The past was wiped clean by the games development team to see who would try to goat who into being a dick. After it was made clear to you in private that if you and your friends continued to do so that you'd be banned, you shut up. You behaved yourself long enough to get back into the Beta, but once you'd weaseled your way in your true colors have come back out. I, on the other hand, have never changed. I don't have to hide who I am to gain acceptance. You do. You have. Andy surely has because you believe his lie. That's your world, you enjoy it, we at the [o-t] prefer honesty, integrity, and family, to each his own.

Quote:
No one likes the Old Timers server.
Then you have nothing to worry about and shouldn't be so passionate about a little server that has no impact. Go in peace young one.

Scuzzy

Old 04-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
SixxGun
D&A Member

I am not sure where or who you are getting your information from but there seems to be a misunderstanding. I am not badmojo, mojo or mojojojo or any other name you want to attach to me. My name is Kevin and I do know the guy you are speaking of and we've lived in the same town for many years. He is the one that got me started playing tfc a long time ago.
You show I share the same IP with him but that is not possible. Not sure what kind of BS you are trying to pull with this long rant and rave of yours dude.
Seems you have something personal against this guy for some reason and have turned my issue into an extension of your hate for him?
I can tell you for sure that he is a firefighter here and is always responding to calls but cannot tell you what they are or who has had their house burned down. I by no means am asking for my ban top be removed, I see clearly what type of asshole you are and would rather hang with people that are less interested in drama or making up BS for no reason.
Yeah, I've asked around and it seems ot has a long history of screwing people for stupid reason. It's your server and you can fuck people all day long but it only makes the few good people you have in your clan look like shit.
Oh and that bs that I, me,him w/e slipped up and used the wrong account? That's impossible due to our not being in the same physical location. My account is the ONLY account that has been logged into from my computer since I first got steam. I do not allow or share my info with anyone so there's no way anyone could have used it on theirs.
Say what you want and believe what you want but you have sadly proven that you are an ignorant sob grasping at straws.
I'll be sure to ask him about your claims the next time I see him but before you go talking shit and calling someone else a liar, make damn sure you have your facts correct.
I am not sure what it is you really have against him but as long as I've known him he has been a good honest and loyal person. As for the story he gave on the man losing his house, this is a rural area and not everything that happens here hits the world news LMAO We have a lot go on here that people only a few miles away may never hear about or know happened.
I think it's unfair of you or anyone to call him a liar about someone losing their home unless you can provide PROOF that he was lying about it.

Now I have something to share http://tracker.thecatacombs.net/?ste...id=1&name=&ip=
As you can see, my account does show to have a mojo listed in the names and a Mojo2 but that was back in 2007 when I played a few times on the tfc server ogabs and we were cutting up. If you are using that as some kind of way to convince people you know what you are talking about, well you are pretty good at twisting peoples words and stories.
Before you go trying to turn this back around, I already cleared up that I have known him for many years and this is apparently proof of my claim.
Nice job of defaming a good person and banning a new one that could have been a lifelong player on your server. Whay drag one down when you can take 2 people down instead LOL

Wow you are a real prize.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #15
Pixel
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
You weren't ignored, you tried to crash our server with a script, you're review was denied.

Scuzzy
Except I didn't and I pm'd you and never got a reply. I say that's being ignored.

Last edited by Pixel; 04-16-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #16
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixxGun View Post
Now I have something to share http://tracker.thecatacombs.net/?ste...id=1&name=&ip=
As you can see, my account does show to have a mojo listed in the names and a Mojo2 but that was back in 2007 when I played a few times on the tfc server ogabs and we were cutting up. If you are using that as some kind of way to convince people you know what you are talking about, well you are pretty good at twisting peoples words and stories.
You don't really understand how computers work, do you?

Click on anyone of your IPs on Catecombs and it's clear that all four of your steam-ids are linked together constantly. So much for "That's impossible due to our not being in the same physical location. My account is the ONLY account that has been logged into from my computer since I first got steam." It's not hard for our system to see the same.

You're a liar, and a poor one. There are servers that like that sort of thing. Go there. Grow up.

Scuzzy

Old 04-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
Except I didn't and I pm'd you and never got a reply. I say that's being ignored.
You did get a reply, your ban was reviewed the day after you asked for a review: http://forums.oldtimersclan.org/scuz...ew_request.php You may have PMed me after the fact, but we do not handle bans through PMs, it's clear on our forums, it's been posted here several times.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #18
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
well, that seems to about cover it. No since in this staying open any longer.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:

Closed Thread