Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Editing > Mapping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
clover_forgot_password

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
schtop bugfix, round 2

Some time ago, I responded to a feature request which asked for some adjustments to ff_schtop. Players wanted the fd ladder out of water to be easier to climb and thought it was too difficult to throw the flag out the security window (it was). The revised version, named ff_schtop_k for reasons I do not recall, fixed these issues but introduced a new sound volume bug that I was not able to reproduce.

I believed that there was a problem with players not receiving the soundscape file from servers when they join, but removing the soundscape from my maps folder still did not reproduce the bug. Before I could definitively fix this, I had to take care of some business and mapping was put on the back burner.

I would like to fix this issue once and for all. I am posting a download link to the revised version. Please run a playtest of the map and see whether the bug can be reproduced. My private tests have (again) found no problems. If any sound issues occur, please report exactly what you are hearing and where you were in the map when the error occurred.

https://mega.co.nz/#!NwREFZiZ!7e12Wb...z7Qv98o9lHXOQM
clover_forgot_password is offline   Reply With Quote