Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

View Poll Results: Should FF keep or get rid of BHOP?
KEEP BHOP CUZ it is the l337 61 83.56%
GET rid of BHOP CUZ it's not fair against nubs. 12 16.44%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
Drivel. tl;dr?

In TFC Bunny Hopping is much mo funking fun. Once you can do it well it's like a passion and you strive to be better and faster.

It's a skill that's easily lost and you need to be wired and focused to do it well, if not you mess the rhythm up or struggle even get a rhythm like me most times.

As it's been said most people are against it because they cannot do it... but in truth wish they could. An example of these people are the [O-T] "clan"/server which is an anti-bhop server. I followed a friend to that server (wouldn't even think about playing on there normally and I don't go on servers out side Europe anyway).. he left after after a few mins so it was just me and two [O-T] chaps..

There was an [O-T] player as hw jumping in a straight line through my base....now hold on, bunny hopping isn't acceptable but a FAILED attempt at gaining speed (which is none btw) (bhop mimic) is alright.

I had to tell myself to stop bshopping because it's very natural especially because it's the only game I play. I must have only done a few hops that I as aware of on the balcony on 2fort and was banned.

Fair do's, rules are rules. I wasn't intentionally trying to break them and take the mic I might add.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote