greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
you're not FORCED to play TF2. buy the orange box and ignore it

and only reason they were included in one box was because all their games happened to be ending their dev cycle all at the same time
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #82
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
but you are still FORCED to pay for it, even though you dont want it. i dont know why you are still arguing, eviliguana already nailed it. its a great deal for someone interested in all the games included, but for those who arent interested in some of them, its not a great deal. i think thats pretty obvious at this point, and arguing otherwise is only going to make you look more stupid. so by all means, continue, because at this point im wondering if there is a limit to how foolish you can make yourself look...
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #83
greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
skanky, please stop with the insults, its getting rather old. its the same thing with you, a crusade against a 14 year old boy, we get it.

anyways, it doesnt make sense, as you'll pay more money to buy the game separately, just buy the games, ignore the ones you do not want. simple. The game is a good deal i think. If you do not like TF2, which is common round here, buy the orange box, do not touch TF2, and you got yourself 2 games, or 4 if you did not play HL2/EP1 before. And, if you do want to just play EP2 and Portal, buy it desperately, it costs 35 dollars to buy them separately off of steam, 5 dollars cheaper than the orange box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forum rules

2.2. Be reasonable. Be civil and respectful when posting regardless of what you’re saying or to whom you’re speaking. Being civil means, at a minimum, all of the following: no harassment, racism, sexism, homophobia, nation-hating (“country bashing”), clan bashing, pub-player bashing, “n00b” bashing, etc…. This rule extends to EVERTHING related to the forum: name, threads, posts, PMs, images, your profile, etc…

Last edited by greenday5494; 11-12-2008 at 03:06 AM.
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2008, 04:10 AM   #84
SmellyCat
Darknight

yawn
SmellyCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2008, 05:19 AM   #85
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
greenday, its your arrogance and hardheadedness that annoys me. your age might have something to do with those personality traits, but there are plenty of 14 year olds that dont think they know everything and can accept when theyre wrong (that others have different opinions than theirs), so it isnt an excuse (nor is it the reason i dont like you). and just an fyi: pointing out when you are being foolishly arrogant is not harrassment, so quoting the forum rules at me only makes you look even more foolishly arrogant. but, i digress

you are of the opinion that the OB is a great deal. i (and apparently im not alone) am of the opinion that it is not such a great deal. can we move on now plz?
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #86
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday5494
skanky, please stop with the insults, its getting rather old. its the same thing with you, a crusade against a 14 year old boy, we get it.

anyways, it doesnt make sense, as you'll pay more money to buy the game separately, just buy the games, ignore the ones you do not want. simple. The game is a good deal i think. If you do not like TF2, which is common round here, buy the orange box, do not touch TF2, and you got yourself 2 games, or 4 if you did not play HL2/EP1 before. And, if you do want to just play EP2 and Portal, buy it desperately, it costs 35 dollars to buy them separately off of steam, 5 dollars cheaper than the orange box.
Maybe if you stop trolling him(and others), people won't be so hostile towards you. I honestly question your IQ, because you have been told this repeatedly, both publicly and privately.

Learn to "agree to disagree", and quit harping on shit.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote