Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
You'll run into these people all your life. They're evil people who can't mind their business. A lot of people defend these people, too, because the majority of people are dumb and want to run everyone elses' lives even when they do a pretty piss-poor job of running their own. Lol

Like I said, just don't worry about it. The more you worry about it, the more credibility you give to the person's delusion that they're doing something just. I would just drop out of whatever program you're enrolled in. I mean, shit, if they're going to treat you like that, why stick around? I sure as fuck wouldn't.
it's for cross country. the entire team judges me as well because i dont go to practices as often as i should, and usually it's school-related (staying after for help, or not going so i have enough energy to do extra homework/studying). theres this one girl on the team that is straight-up rude to me, she was going on a run to go warm up, she asked another guy on the team to go with her, i said mind if i tag along or something to that effect. she said in the most bitchy way possible "I asked him." Then they started running, and i said, can i come (this was a little while after) and she actually said no. i was never an asshole to her, she's just being stuck up as hell. idk if she thinks shes better than me or looks down upon me because i dont go to pracitces every single day (granted i have missed a few because i went on vacation, and i didnt go for a few days afterword to get caught up, and ill leave school sometimes if im not feeling well, but now it sounds like im making excuses for myself, am i?) then fuuuuuuuuuuck you
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 04:47 AM   #22
greenday5494
D&A Member

but all things considered, im following iggy's advice. and im not going to any parties for a while, plus, i know now to stay the fuck away from cameras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
Don't party/socialize with people who will prevent you from meeting your goals in life. Best advice anyone can give you is to just learn from your mistakes, and do your absolute best not to repeat them, and look out for yourself and only yourself. Going to a party and doing something stupid or smoking some pot could ruin your life.
i didnt smoke pot. haha. Not only that, smoking pot "ruining your life" is a little extreme isnt it?

the creepiest thing? I just checked; the owner of the album in question was not even a friend of the coach.

Last edited by greenday5494; 10-19-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Old 10-19-2010, 05:02 AM   #23
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
cross country is for faggots anyway. go out, get fucked up, and fuck 16 year old girls. tell your coach to eat your shit, then go to all the track meets and yell and make fun of the coach for having a shitty team when they inevitably lose all their meets. then find out where the coach lives, take pictures of her sucking her fat husbands tiny cock, and post them on facebook. then tell her that she has incriminating photos on the internet and the code of conduct states that she should be removed from coaching the team. all the while you are fucking a bunch of hot 16 year olds and getting drunk and enjoying life and not running long distances for some dumb ass high school team. i mean seriously, who gives a fuck about high school sports?
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 05:17 AM   #24
greenday5494
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss View Post
cross country is for faggots anyway. go out, get fucked up, and fuck 16 year old girls. tell your coach to eat your shit, then go to all the track meets and yell and make fun of the coach for having a shitty team when they inevitably lose all their meets. then find out where the coach lives, take pictures of her sucking her fat husbands tiny cock, and post them on facebook. then tell her that she has incriminating photos on the internet and the code of conduct states that she should be removed from coaching the team. all the while you are fucking a bunch of hot 16 year olds and getting drunk and enjoying life and not running long distances for some dumb ass high school team. i mean seriously, who gives a fuck about high school sports?
someone's a lil angry

Old 10-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #25
BinaryLife
D&A Member
Wiki Team

Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Send a message via AIM to BinaryLife
Greenday, there's something else you gotta keep in mind.

It's easy to hate on teachers because there are a lot of them that don't understand simple concepts about right and wrong (and yet, they teach).

But the only thing I can throw to this ladie's defense is that perhaps she's concerned if she doesn't do something then if you get caught later it will come up that this happened and she ignored it. That's big trouble for her. If she knew there was a problem and did nothing to stop it then it becomes a serious issue.

Now, that said, most of the teachers that I've had wouldn't pull this kind of stuff. If they really thought you were drinking they would probably make you talk to the guidance counselor or something and do what they can to motivate you to stop in a non threatening way. They should just explain pros and cons and bore you so much you'd never want to again. I think there's more going on. Either something you're leaving out, or this coach is just the worst coach ever who for no reason has it in for you.

If there's absolutely no proof and no evidence, and you've left nothing out at all. No reason for her to want to go after you like this, then go over her head. Say "Listen, I was at a party. I noticed the wrong crowed showing up, so I left with my girlfriend. We saw the police. We talked to them, they let us go with a warning not to drink underage." Remember though, there has to be NO proof. Because if you go over her head and she pulls out some student that says you were pounding beer after beer screaming "Who's your diaper daddy? Who's your diaper daddy?" then you're gonna get nailed.
BinaryLife is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 04:00 PM   #26
[AE] 82694
Retired FF Staff

Bottom line is you knew when you joined a "High School Sport" that there is zero tolerance for Booze and drugs. Refer back to the contract you signed with your parent. Now you are being held responsible for your actions deal with it. Then go do what Skanky said. Brings back memories, but I also did sports but didn't get caught.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
greenday5494
D&A Member

well im suspended from two meets and i can still go to practices. although i wish i wouldve seen binary life's post before heh.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #28
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday5494 View Post
someone's a lil angry
angry? quite the contrary, my friend im just passing on some advice not to worry so much about silly things that will ultimately mean nothing once high school is over. if you didnt catch the abundance of sarcasm in my post, then i truly dont know how to help you. at least it wasnt for lack of trying
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #29
greenday5494
D&A Member

i was being sarcasitic too.

anywho, if i dont go to pracitces as often as other teamates, and they start to judge me for doing so, and look down upon is that right of them, or just i just not gaf?

for example skanky, if some kid on your hockey team doesnt go to practices and in your view "bitches out", is there anyway to reverse that...judgment?

Last edited by greenday5494; 10-19-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #30
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
Why wouldn't you go to the practices.. that's 1 person down for the team and you are not helping yourself towards it otherwise.
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #31
greenday5494
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNL View Post
Why wouldn't you go to the practices.. that's 1 person down for the team and you are not helping yourself towards it otherwise.
because sometimes i need to stay after for school help, or do not go to practices because i want to have enough energy when i get home to do a massive amount of homework i get. i guess i should just go, no matter what.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #32
Hammock
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
As far as team sports go, the only way to earn the respect of the team is to give all you got to the team.

Show up to every practice, every meet, remain positive no matter the outcome.

And forget the girl. Highschool girls are for the most part complete bitches. She could not like you for that simple fact, she could have brushed you off cause she's interested in the other guy she invited to run, and didn't want you around.

There could be infinite reasons for her saying no to you, none of them acceptable enough to be a bitch about it though. So just forget her and do your own thing.

But if you want respect out of the team, you have to give it your all and then some (ie: practice on your own time and shit and invite others to join you once you got some sort of routine down on that).
Hammock is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #33
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
America amuses me
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #34
greenday5494
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock View Post
As far as team sports go, the only way to earn the respect of the team is to give all you got to the team.

Show up to every practice, every meet, remain positive no matter the outcome.

And forget the girl. Highschool girls are for the most part complete bitches. She could not like you for that simple fact, she could have brushed you off cause she's interested in the other guy she invited to run, and didn't want you around.

There could be infinite reasons for her saying no to you, none of them acceptable enough to be a bitch about it though. So just forget her and do your own thing.

But if you want respect out of the team, you have to give it your all and then some (ie: practice on your own time and shit and invite others to join you once you got some sort of routine down on that).
Aye, i havent been trying as much as i should. it may be late in the season, but im going to give it my all for now. i can still go to pracitces just not 2 meets.

Old 10-20-2010, 02:04 AM   #35
BOSTWIX

Affiliations: DBD, Orbital, e0, .end, DP, COBs
Send a message via AIM to BOSTWIX
WHAT IS YOUR GOD DAMN 5k?
BOSTWIX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2010, 03:27 AM   #36
greenday5494
D&A Member

24-something. not the greatest but eh

Old 10-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #37
greenday5494
D&A Member

welll people are finding out whathappened with the cops. i had like 5 people come up to me and say something along the lines of "you get arrested?" or whatever. apprently some dumb bitch on, no less, facebook, posted a status asking if they know a 16 year old named so n so got arrested at my party.

think this might be a sign that i just shouldnt drink, not go to parties whatsoever?

Last edited by greenday5494; 10-20-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Old 10-20-2010, 04:55 AM   #38
Etzell
D&A Member

OR use your new reputation to get tang.
Etzell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2010, 06:04 AM   #39
greenday5494
D&A Member

lol...

Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #40
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday5494 View Post
welll people are finding out whathappened with the cops. i had like 5 people come up to me and say something along the lines of "you get arrested?" or whatever. apprently some dumb bitch on, no less, facebook, posted a status asking if they know a 16 year old named so n so got arrested at my party.

think this might be a sign that i just shouldnt drink, not go to parties whatsoever?
More like be carefull who you trust and hang out with.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote