TonyCip
shloomp
Beta Tester

Class/Position: hhehehheh
Gametype: uAEHUAHEHUHUA
Affiliations: [S&N] [2D2C] +M|M+ ^vi
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Crysis 2

Anyone try the multiplayer demo yet? It's rather good compared to Crysis: Wars. A bit of a mix between Black Ops and Halo but with good spawns :P The singleplayer was alot better as well compared to the original; gameplay/tactics wise.

MP Gameplay:

Last edited by TonyCip; 03-03-2011 at 10:04 PM.
TonyCip is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #2
Anshinritsumai
°_o

Class/Position: Medic & Engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: DM, OC, -[CfH]-
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
The original Crysis was amazing, it had potential to make a sequel be something awesome.

I played the MP demo for a few hours the other day, and I gotta say I'm very disappointed. Heavily consolized, it's disturbing how consolized it is, even the "PC version". It says "Press Start To Begin" for fucks sake. Graphics options? "Gamer", "Advanced", & "Hardcore". NO fucking settings besides those 3, resolution, and fullscreen on or off. You have to put console commands into the command line shortcut to do anything else.

I probably / most likely won't be buying this at first. $20 steam sale or something maybe, but not $60.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Looks pretty good but i wasnt impressed as the 1st crysis and theres some bugs but its a beta so, i also didn´t liked the few resolution and graphics options, about the gameplay felt a bit like cod black ops mixed with halo, its kinda fun but its meh.

Last edited by zE; 03-04-2011 at 12:30 AM.
zE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
The multi-player is fun at first. I actually said to friends I'd buy it. But after playing it for a while I'm not so sure. Starts to feel bland.

Single-player will hopefully be good.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2011, 02:47 AM   #5
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
I totally loved Crysis & Warhead. I plan on getting Crysis 2, if only for single player. I honestly kinda liked mutliplayer... if only becuase I didn't seem to totally suck at it.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:45 AM   #6
moosh
WhenNailGrenWillOut?
Beta Tester

Gametype: mp_prematch
Affiliations: [:)] - Frag Happy, babe|
Posts Rated Helpful 29 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshinritsumai View Post
The original Crysis was amazing, it had potential to make a sequel be something awesome.

I played the MP demo for a few hours the other day, and I gotta say I'm very disappointed. Heavily consolized, it's disturbing how consolized it is, even the "PC version". It says "Press Start To Begin" for fucks sake. Graphics options? "Gamer", "Advanced", & "Hardcore". NO fucking settings besides those 3, resolution, and fullscreen on or off. You have to put console commands into the command line shortcut to do anything else.

I probably / most likely won't be buying this at first. $20 steam sale or something maybe, but not $60.
+1

Such a consolised piece of trash.
"As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come." DarkeN_HellspawN
moosh is offline   Reply With Quote