Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 02-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #21
o_tyrus

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
...If crazys....
dh

Fortunately, those "crazys" are not representative of the Muslim religion as a whole. First of all, I can't help but think, "Would there be those 'crazys' if we Americans weren't inhabiting/imposing upon their land?"

Every religion has its positive sides as well as its negative sides. And boy oh boy, Christianity definitely has its "crazys" as well. That doesn't mean that all Muslims or Christians should die or be tortured.

Last edited by o_tyrus; 02-17-2007 at 01:36 PM.
o_tyrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #22
o_luminous

Quote:
is OKAY and just for that matter. To smear the blood of a few to save more is justifully right and to not continue with that tradition is barbaric. It is the right of the people to harm, maim, torture anyone who tries to destroy our way of life. It is in this justice where some sins will be overlooked due to the nature of fighting for what is right.

If crazys have to die for the will of man to go on then so be it. The infidels will pay with there life on their way to eating a all swine buffet in hell.

It is written.

dh
you almost are sounding like one of those "crazys"

perhaps they think that all of "us" should be wiped out because of people like you who reckon that maybe they should all be wiped out? maybe its not completely for that reason, but it sure as hell wont help when there are western people proclaiming that all muslims should be wiped from the face of the earth Nazi/Jew style..
o_luminous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #23
o_()))crayola))_>

Quote:
Now my dear sir the fanatical muslims hate everyone........you, athesim, christians, jews........etc all alike because we have the common bond where we do not follow Allah and we will not convert.
You're still a fucking joke. Shut the fuck up about muslims of which you know very little. Yeah, fanatical muslims are touchy, but so are fanatical christians, fanatical jews, fanatical anything. Muslims aren't out to kill you. The Qur'an doesn't tell Muslims to kill everyone else, they're not bad people.

By suggesting we essentially nuke the middle east because of a few fanatical muslims is to suggest we nuke the United States because of a couple fanatical christians. Hell, the fucking president is a little fanatical, let's nuke the white house! Your plan doesn't hold up, it's a load of shit as are you. Get the fuck off my internet.

Your view of the world is twisted and sick, and you really need to be banned before you can spew more ignorant and disgusting bullshit. Fuck off you asshat.
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #24
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrus
(if you are going to show 95% of a boobie, then why not follow along that example and show 95% of the word fuck..."f*ck" )
Perhaps my count is off but I am only showing that you exposed 75% of that word...
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #25
o_frenchtoast

Crayola man, I fought that battle many moons ago, and lost miserably. I support you 100%, but for some reason the cock is still around. I don't know if the devs have no balls or what, but despite his lack of contribution to anything, he still has the privelige to post here. People like him and SirTiger made me leave. They have nothing to offer and nothign good to say, but they're allowed to continue posting.

It's a shame, and it's upsetting. All you can do is put them on ignore and wonder to yourself why they're still allowed to make this forum less fun for everyone else.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #26
o_yomamashouse

Kind of ironic in a way, there are fanatical Islam factions over in the Middle East who are saying the exact same stuff DH is saying except instead of saying Muslims they say Americans and Christians. You are really no different from them DH. Go crawl into a hole somewhere and die.
o_yomamashouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2007, 12:39 PM   #27
o_darken_hellspawn

lol.................

Crayola and YoMama's..............lmao.............the pain and suffering in your post almost made me cry out I was laughing so hard. Then Frenchy jumps in too and I actually shat myself. What forum gold this topic always brings when the peace loving hippies come out of the woodwork. You guys are about as powerfull and effective as the Three Amigos with no small town mexican village or damsel in distress to save. If you think I lost any sleep because three hippies like yourself hate me then you are wrong. I am sure that Tricky Dicky slept fine with having 2 million of you pukes hating him. Now you call for my ban again...........whahhhh ahhhhhhh boooooo..........that is my impression of you crying to the admins. You guys actually make a Picasso paiting actually make sense to me this weekend. lol. Now the couple next to me did not appreciate my comment about turning it into kindling for burn barrels to heat the homeless but I am no artist lover as you can tell. I cannot love something that I could spread paint on my asscheeks and create myself on canvas. Sure it would be fun but trying to use pain thinner on your daddy parts would not be fun.

Later gaters...........and pukes alike.

dh
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #28
o_paranoidkirb

You, sir. Are a retarded ass.
Go troll elsewhere.
o_paranoidkirb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2007, 01:23 PM   #29
o_darken_hellspawn

another attack.......

paranoidkirb, you must be new and thus so you decided to throw out your forked tounge and cheek towards me. You sir could actually screw up a no bake cheesecake and come out with beef stronganoff. You must want to make a name for yourself you troll so I will knock you down a few notches. If a could take each one of you newer joiners who attack me and melt you down into gold I could retire next thursday. You sir have so much to say but please do not drop your curly cues into my bananna sundae unless you feel that going thru life a a unich is a good time.

dh

Old 02-19-2007, 01:36 PM   #30
o_paranoidkirb

tl;dr
Not that reading it would've made any difference in my opinion about you.
o_paranoidkirb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #31
o_darken_hellspawn

Now I am offended...........

You did not change your opinion or outlook about me. I am very heartbroken to here that someone who means absolutely nothing to me and is the result of too much wine and an all nighter Macarena sock hop dance. I could care less if the pile of grabage with snow on top is considered a sweet ass sleding hill to you as well. I stick with my point that no matter how fast you go they are never going to host any downhill winter olympic sports in a trash heap.

dh

Old 02-20-2007, 12:22 PM   #32
o_darken_hellspawn

now that shut you up.........

next time you want to attack me paranoid I suggest you bring a Flaming for Dummies handbook and a really strong wall because I will end up running through it and taking you down.

Viva La Yellow Brotherhood........

dh

Old 02-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #33
o_heed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ()))Crayola))_>
Your view of the world is twisted and sick, and you really need to be banned before you can spew more ignorant and disgusting bullshit. Fuck off you asshat.
I found this statement pretty ironic in a thread about censorship...

Back to the FCC...

1) The FCCs censorship does seem twisted.

The sad part is that the censorship is a product of the public response. It's the loudest view of America that sex and profanity is bad and violence is good. Which is almost the opposite of what I saw on television in France.

2) Yes you do have the option of changing the channel.

The problem is people are out there looking for something to complain about. Again, back to those who complain the loudest.

3) And yes parents should regulate what thier kids watch.

The biggest problem here is most parents aren't. I'm afraid that in the country today the majority of the kids are being raised by the TV with no feedback from the parents. If profanity is used like common language on TV, then these kids will assume that it's okay. Since the parents won't take responsibility for thier kids, the FCC has to do something or they continue to get complaints, petitions, injunctions, etc.

The FCC does do more then just censor, it also regulates. You wouldn't want your favorite TV station pirated by some guy who wants to show Barney 24/7, right? I personally like the ability to hang up on people cussing me out when I work at a call center.

There is always two sides to a story.
o_heed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2007, 10:08 PM   #34
o_ihmhi

Query:

When that whole digital signal changeover happens in 2008 or 2009 (I forget), the broadcast antennae will shut down and the signals will all be digitial, right? That means that the only way you could get television is through Cable or Satellite.

The FCC does not have regulation powers over cable or satellite. The logic is that broadcast goes out to anyone and everyone who has a television set, but you only get cable or satellite if you choose to buy it. Therefore, if this changeover eliminates broadcast, the FCC will have no authority whatsoever over television anymore unless Congress changes the rules. Their only domain will be radio.

Personally, the first amendment issues on whether the FCC can regulate cable will probably hold it up in court for a few years after the changeover happens. We would have nearly 100% unregulated television with the exception of parents groups (I think Focus On The Family, a fundamentalist Christian group, files something like 90% of the indecency complaints; that might just be a rumor though) and advertiser pressure.
o_ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2007, 10:12 PM   #35
o_sta_sirtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heed
I found this statement pretty ironic in a thread about censorship...
He's mentally retarded, what do you expect.
o_sta_sirtiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2007, 01:17 AM   #36
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihmhi
Query:

When that whole digital signal changeover happens in 2008 or 2009 (I forget), the broadcast antennae will shut down and the signals will all be digitial, right? That means that the only way you could get television is through Cable or Satellite.

The FCC does not have regulation powers over cable or satellite. The logic is that broadcast goes out to anyone and everyone who has a television set, but you only get cable or satellite if you choose to buy it. Therefore, if this changeover eliminates broadcast, the FCC will have no authority whatsoever over television anymore unless Congress changes the rules. Their only domain will be radio.

Personally, the first amendment issues on whether the FCC can regulate cable will probably hold it up in court for a few years after the changeover happens. We would have nearly 100% unregulated television with the exception of parents groups (I think Focus On The Family, a fundamentalist Christian group, files something like 90% of the indecency complaints; that might just be a rumor though) and advertiser pressure.
Aside from you who says that FCC doesn't regulate cable and Satellite? They are both most definitely regulated by the FCC. You can still get signal to your old TV's over the air...you just need a converter.
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2007, 01:48 AM   #37
o_skull

STEP OUT of indecision! How we've been hypnotized!
To think that everything's all right!

The clock is counting down... The clock is counting down!
The seconds tick away... The seconds tick away!

This is our time! Without a doubt!
Time to ignite! We're not going down!
Without a fight !!

Ohhh, Hoobastank rules it all.
o_skull is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2007, 01:58 AM   #38
o_()))crayola))_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by STA_SirTiger
He's mentally retarded, what do you expect.
And you're a fucking cockspanker, where's your problem? You need a fucking impalement from the ban javelin.
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2007, 02:01 AM   #39
o_frenchtoast

Will both of you shut the fuck up please?
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2007, 02:21 AM   #40
o_kenny

Location: In a mall, hiding in a gunstore, while being surrounded by 53,594 zombies
Say it with me kids, fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
duck
fuck
o_kenny is offline   Reply With Quote