Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 09-24-2007, 04:40 AM   #41
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Obviously you've proved me correct in the fact that you find life more interesting with your conspiracy theories. I hate to resort to flaming, but there's nothing I can even think of other than to say that you're delusional, and really are just a moron. Shit, I thought I was bad when I was like you, but you're just batshit crazy.

You missed my point entirely. Yup, the government has hired me to post stuff on internet forums for them. You've seen through my clever disguise like Chuck Norris did with Batman. They're paying me money to do this, which is why I work hard just to be able to afford gas to run my car to continue my education, and why everyone in my family has to work their ass off to get by. Yup.

There's nothing more for me to say. I wouldn't be surprised if you were indeed a troll. But I won't assume you're at that level of intelligence yet. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than a crazy conspirator, and any chance you had of convincing anyone that you were right disappears with every post by you. Perhaps when you grow up and realize that life isn't an exciting movie or video game... nah, I doubt it.

Sorry mods if I'm going too far, but this last post just did it in for me. I'll be lowering my activitiy in this thread, as you obviously believe that everything I say is being formulated by the government. Yup, Jee Dubya just left in his chopper after threatening me, my lover, and my family with torture. During my last few moments before they track me down and detain me for leaking out this info, I'll make a movie and put it on YouTube with false and half truths, and spooky music to unveil to the world the evil that is the government.

コチノチ

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 04:50 AM   #42
MyNameIsChuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
Obviously you've proved me correct in the fact that you find life more interesting with your conspiracy theories. I hate to resort to flaming, but there's nothing I can even think of other than to say that you're delusional, and really are just a moron. Shit, I thought I was bad when I was like you, but you're just batshit crazy.

You missed my point entirely. Yup, the government has hired me to post stuff on internet forums for them. You've seen through my clever disguise like Chuck Norris did with Batman. They're paying me money to do this, which is why I work hard just to be able to afford gas to run my car to continue my education, and why everyone in my family has to work their ass off to get by. Yup.

There's nothing more for me to say. I wouldn't be surprised if you were indeed a troll. But I won't assume you're at that level of intelligence yet. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than a crazy conspirator, and any chance you had of convincing anyone that you were right disappears with every post by you. Perhaps when you grow up and realize that life isn't an exciting movie or video game... nah, I doubt it.

Sorry mods if I'm going too far, but this last post just did it in for me. I'll be lowering my activitiy in this thread, as you obviously believe that everything I say is being formulated by the government. Yup, Jee Dubya just left in his chopper after threatening me, my lover, and my family with torture. During my last few moments before they track me down and detain me for leaking out this info, I'll make a movie and put it on YouTube with false and half truths, and spooky music to unveil to the world the evil that is the government.

コチノチ
I love how you call me names and put words in my mouth. Great tactic. God be with you, May God help the truth to prevail.
MyNameIsChuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 04:53 AM   #43
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Are armadillo shells really more effective than tinfoil?

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 05:10 AM   #44
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Naw but they make good soup bowls

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:
GeoKill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 05:25 AM   #45
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsChuck
I love how you call me names and put words in my mouth. Great tactic. God be with you, May God help the truth to prevail.
And my points ring true.

You gotta seal the cracks first, though.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:42 AM   #46
MyNameIsChuck

Quote:
And my points ring true.

You gotta seal the cracks first, though.

I cannot find a good reason to keep posting if the moderators do not warn you for calling me names repeatedly.

http://www.fortress-forever.com/foru...ead.php?t=5358

I guess the rules aren't so fun if you have to apply them to everyone fairly. Its much more fun when you can apply the rules only to the people you don't like or people that disagree with you.

Will the mods enforce the rules against Silver_Fox for repeatedly calling me names? Only time will tell.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:53 AM   #47
Dr.Uudge
in-game as Dr.Ainpipe

Quote:
Dr. Uuudge posted that there are those that make up their own truths, and those that seek the real truth. You're among the former. The real truth is boring, not exciting. You want something that makes life seemingly dangerous without putting you in serious way of harm. You believe what's more exciting to you. And THAT sir, is why I heavily dislike humanity.
Don't misquote me.

The fact is, you're throwing around the word "conspiracy theory" to mean "paranoid," "not evidence based," "crazy," anything to confuse the issue. The same way the word "democracy" is being thrown around to describe the american constitution's intent on the structure of the american government. In fact it's a republic. Which is why the pledge of allegiance says "...and to the republic for which it(the flag) stands..."

All you're doing is playing with words, trying to group facts with lies, and then claiming both the facts and the lies are all lies because you label both as "conspiracy theory."

That's why its called a "conspiracy," because there are people "conspire," "work co-op," "plan together," who purposely mix lies with truth so that they can group the whole category together as "crazy talk." And there's a 2 names for those kinds of people:
1. disinfo agents
2. useful idiots

If you think there's nothing wrong with what's going on in just america alone, what do you make of the Amero? What do you make of the new North American Union? What do you make of UN's Agenda 21? What do you make of the attack on USS Liberty? What do you make of the growing popularity of occult-based culture? What do you make of Gulf of Tonkin incident? That turned out to be a lie, that forced american troops to die in a war that apparently did not look like it could be won militarily, (1/3 probability, 1/2 at best according to Mcnamara, who was the secretary of defense during vietnam). What do you make of FDR knowing 2 weeks in advance of the Pearl Harbor attack that was used as leverage to get america in to WW2?

If you look at how you're being lied to on purpose, namely to keep everyone stupid of what's really going, and continue to play word games to confuse the issues:
1. you're naive; i have a bridge in brooklyn you can buy off me
[edit: or]
2. you know there's more, but you don't want to know more, because your reality would crumble around you
3. you're a useful idiot
4. you're working with them knowingly

The truth is far more complex than you would care to realize. I rather wish that everything was simple. Don't misquote me.

Last edited by Dr.Uudge; 09-24-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Dr.Uudge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 06:58 AM   #48
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Quote:
I cannot find a good reason to keep posting if the moderators do not warn you for calling me names repeatedly.

http://www.fortress-forever.com/foru...ead.php?t=5358

I guess the rules aren't so fun if you have to apply them to everyone fairly. Its much more fun when you can apply the rules only to the people you don't like or people that disagree with you.

Will the mods enforce the rules against Silver_Fox for repeatedly calling me names? Only time will tell.
Weren't you being offensive before?

Quote:
Biggest load of crap ever. UFO do not exist. Ghosts do not exist. Aliens do not exist. Reptilians do not exist.

I hope nobody here is stupid enough to believe ufo,ghosts,giants, or even reptilians exist.
<---Offended me, Aliens do Exist

Quote:
Innoc,
Did you watch the same video I saw? I saw a kid asking serious questions, get his ass tazed repeatedly for nothing. Are you on drugs?
Quote:
I am really starting to think you are on drugs Innoc. Since when did questions become pranks? Perhaps your previous hatred of this kid is causing you to misjudge the current issue?
People have opinions, no reason to assume he is on drugs

but w/e I don't want to get involve in this more than I already have

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:
GeoKill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 02:51 PM   #49
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoKill----->
People have opinions, no reason to assume he is on drugs

but w/e I don't want to get involve in this more than I already have
But I am on drugs....daily! Claritin daily and sometimes Ibuprofen, diphenhydramine or pseudoephedrine...depending on symptoms.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #50
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Uudge
Don't misquote me.

The fact is, you're throwing around the word "conspiracy theory" to mean "paranoid," "not evidence based," "crazy," anything to confuse the issue. The same way the word "democracy" is being thrown around to describe the american constitution's intent on the structure of the american government. In fact it's a republic. Which is why the pledge of allegiance says "...and to the republic for which it(the flag) stands..."

All you're doing is playing with words, trying to group facts with lies, and then claiming both the facts and the lies are all lies because you label both as "conspiracy theory."

That's why its called a "conspiracy," because there are people "conspire," "work co-op," "plan together," who purposely mix lies with truth so that they can group the whole category together as "crazy talk." And there's a 2 names for those kinds of people:
1. disinfo agents
2. useful idiots

If you think there's nothing wrong with what's going on in just america alone, what do you make of the Amero? What do you make of the new North American Union? What do you make of UN's Agenda 21? What do you make of the attack on USS Liberty? What do you make of the growing popularity of occult-based culture? What do you make of Gulf of Tonkin incident? That turned out to be a lie, that forced american troops to die in a war that apparently did not look like it could be won militarily, (1/3 probability, 1/2 at best according to Mcnamara, who was the secretary of defense during vietnam). What do you make of FDR knowing 2 weeks in advance of the Pearl Harbor attack that was used as leverage to get america in to WW2?

If you look at how you're being lied to on purpose, namely to keep everyone stupid of what's really going, and continue to play word games to confuse the issues:
2. you know there's more, but you don't want to know more, because your reality would crumble around you
3. you're a useful idiot

The truth is far more complex than you would care to realize. I rather wish that everything was simple. Don't misquote me.
America is far from perfect. Yes, I'm knowingly working with the government and am ignorant for not believing the same thing as you, which is nothing more than a group of lies and half truths to make life more interesting for people.

As I said, I'm not going to bother. I'm not going to insult you, but instead make the observation that you're disillusioned past the point of logic.

I used to do drugs too. Prozac was great, Wellbutrin sucked.

Old 09-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #51
Dr.Uudge
in-game as Dr.Ainpipe

Quote:
America is far from perfect. Yes, I'm knowingly working with the government and am ignorant for not believing the same thing as you, which is nothing more than a group of lies and half truths to make life more interesting for people.

As I said, I'm not going to bother. I'm not going to insult you, but instead make the observation that you're disillusioned past the point of logic.

I used to do drugs too. Prozac was great, Wellbutrin sucked.
Sorry, that was my bad, i forgot to include the word "or" like this:

or
or
3. you're a useful idiot
or

and the "them" here is not a reference to the american government. It's a reference the group who use the american government, or other governments, as a leverage to influence and direct world politics.

If a person believes the concept of "conspiracy" at its full meaning to refer to the government, and no further, then that person needs to do some more research concerning secret societies,such as rosicrucians, subversive movements, and esoteric traditions.

And hats-off to refraning from the insults. I hope we can both refrain from personal attacks, regardless of our different views.
Dr.Uudge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #52
MyNameIsChuck

Quote:
Yes, I'm knowingly working with the government
How much do you get paid? Did you need to get any special training?

Are you employed by a goverment contractor like these people ?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6915347/

Or like these people..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145573,00.html

Old 09-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #53
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

I'm currently employed via proxy through an organisation which I can't tell you about. The pay's kinda crummy, but the benefits are what make it worth it. I'm on my way to Cuba right now. Got a few days on the beach and then an assassination to take care of.