Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
You are aware that the "Hindu Indian" guy in Short Circuit is a white guy, in real life, right?
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #1622
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Are you f$cking serious????????????

I had no idea. How can someone that is white have such a great Hinduisuion accent. He must have lived there and came over the USA when he was a yonger lad with a H1 visa for acting. I do miss Johnny 5 and I hope they do a Short Circut 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I would not like them to do SC 11 because that would just be a gross overkill of a genre of film that touch the heart of all. I meet Johnny 5 at a grocery store when I was a child and I looked deep into his eyes and I knew he was real. I touched his arm which felt like cardboard and I did not notice he was a cut out display to sell the VHS tape. I wish my mom would have told me then instead of it taking me 15 years of electro-thearphy to get me to admit that to myself. It was a very destructive portion of my life and you have brought me even lower with this white guy playing a hindu news.

I am so sad.

dh

Old 01-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #1623
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
Fisher Stevens played Ben Jabituya (The Asian)
Maybe it's clear now, but last time I saw the films was when I was in my early teens, I think.

Last edited by Paft; 01-10-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #1624
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

WOAW!!!!!!!!!

He hasnt done nothing since Short Circut 2. I am going to join his fanclub and as that he plays Ben again for Short Circut 3 as well. Since I cannot locate his fan club right now I am going to write him a letter. I need a script and I am going in front of congress to ask for some of the bailout money to help with my movie. I wonder if I could get Pamela Anderson on the movie cast and she will play Johnny 5 in his birthday suit and get a money shot of oil. I cant decide if he would be a 10W40 or a 10W30.

dh

Old 01-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #1625
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
There is a possibility that a Short Circuit remake could be in the works. Rumour of Zack Braff will play J5.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #1626
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I cannot believe it...............Short Cirust 3........Holy mother Frank of Austria.

That is awesome news. I hope that Arnold Swartzenegger plays the voice fo Johnny 5 since I feel Johnny needs some bigger nuts this time to be an effective character in this day in time. He also needs a gub or two and the ability to build and effective snetry gun that doesnt have to be rebuilt every 2 minutes. I played alot of FF this weekend for me and I have not played for a long time and I have my 13 page review coming.

dh

Old 01-14-2009, 11:41 PM   #1627
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I have started to go through and read aloud some of the...............

pages of these postings in this thread since 06' and I have to say one thing. This is a thing of beauty with its intricate beads and fine woven silk. This thread has a bit of everyone in it as some would say a smogasbor of the educated and assholes. I tend to swing to the educated but who cant almost take over the world with one simple thread of Yellow goodness. I am not talking about a twinke whose spongy yellow cake reminds me of having my hands on some nice fake yellow badly tanned tittys. Yes they may taste a little dry and weird but they never go out of style and the shelf life is forever.

Many people throughout the years have pleaded with me to continue this thread and if possible I plan to for another 3 years or more. I tend to be like a bad gential wart that comes back every once and awhile in full force to say "hi". Sometimes work gets the best of me thus castrating my spirit and forcing me to work within the corporate world. That world is definately for me when greed comes at you from all angles and the nicest people will stab you in the back for it. If anyone tells you that money is not everything you tell them that they are right and then hand them the god damn mortage bill that is one point higher interest then you would like to pay. This world is a shithole on many fronts but on others it is the most beautiful place in the world. Have you ever wacthej Jenna Jameson go at it in a movie with another girl? Beautiful? Did you ever accidently change to channel to the made for tv movie about Greg Louganis the now openly gay diver played by Mario Lopez? *barf* Those are many one if its ugly and bad acting sides. I am going to throw up.

We do however live in great times where someone can be given unprescribed drugs as a gift from a little troll and you die from them after starring in one of the greatest selling films ever. (Mary-Kate Olsen, Heath Ledger and The Dark Knight). It seems to great of a story to be true. Hell I thought that the Lord of the Rings was a true story until I could not get passed the idea of Legolis ears looked fake.

dh

Old 01-15-2009, 03:43 AM   #1628
fishBurger
get off my lawn

Class/Position: O scout / demo
Gametype: killing
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Darken,

One day I will accomplish something worthy of a recorded biography. On that day I will ask you to preserve history for generations and become my scribe. I look forward to such success.
fishBurger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #1629
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I accept your wishes fishburger.............

I will weave your tales into the book that all mankind will treasure. Men will look up to you with respect and women will keep your story book close to their bosom. So close that the book will need to be leather bound for when their nips get cold and hard it will not shred your pages.

This story of yours will be heard among the streets of men as angelic whispers into peacefulness that calm the souls of all. This will all be because of you as my gift to the future generations of life.

In other news..................

President Bush will say goodbye to all tonight in his final address to the nation. He will call upon all to say his final "fuck you peace loving biatches..............I did what I want so go fuck yourself". Then Obama will descend from the light through the window of the oval office as an angel to save the world to only be arrested for breaking into the Whitehouse through a well lighted open window. We can all wish cant we. I say farewell George for great leaders are only known long after their deaths. Thanks for the memories and for keeping up with the tradition of stomping out terrorism and preventing Clay Aiken for saying he likes to suck off dudes on his Army application. Dont tell dont ask.......... *barf*.

dh

Old 01-16-2009, 04:36 AM   #1630
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
I added the llama prefix, hope you like it

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:
GeoKill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2009, 09:55 PM   #1631
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

What a beautiful tag Geo..............

it isnt even xmas anymore and I am still getting presents. There is nothing like a bright ass yellow tag to make my thread stand out. Thank You Very Much.

As I was contemplating the human existance while taking a huge liquid shit from the cajun food I had eaten for lunch it finally dawned on me. Cajun food as fanatical muslims such as Hamas give me really bad gas and the runs when I think about both. I mean just smelling the gumbo I had for lunch made my tastebuds jump and my ahole shutter. There must be some chemical that doesnt agree with me but I keep on coming back for more and more punishment. It is no different then being married. Most of the time it is not how you ordered it, it costs you a pretty penny and it never agrees with me. How sad that you could marry a cajun dish and have the same results except for the burning sensation when those spices go up the wrong hole but anyone that has been with a lady of the night might have experienced the same burning sensation. I would'nt know.

Anyone thing that dawned on me is that more and more people around me are starting to speak Chinese until I realized that I was in an asian market corner store. I love their exotic bottles of Heinz ketchcup and their weird pure white FDA Grade A Eggs. Thank goodness that my trip for exotic food for the family consisted of the same ingredients you would find at Denny's. It did not help that the lady running the store wasnt even Chinese but looked American Indian. That is some BS. If I want Chinese eggs I want to buy them from a actual full fledged citizen of China and Jackie Chan doesnt count.

dh

Old 01-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #1632
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Im like.......OMG..........

Is like Barack on his train now coming to DC healing people and turning water into wine on his way OH MY!!!!!! I feel like I am in a bad wizard of OZ movie and Dorothy has a hairy bush with a very distinct smell. I cant decipher if it is a tin or a lion mane smell but either way I am not down with that.

I am now offically in my mid life crisis I believe. I still have my handsome boyish looks so I am looking at getting some fake identification and going back to high school for a week on my vacation. It will be my same High School so hopefully none of my past teachers will recognize me but I am guessing that most of them are dead since it has been over ten years now. I am looking forward to making new friends and leading the school as the class president for that week and quite possibly kick the shit out of some teeny boppers. It is going to be a blast. I should rent a Covertible and go to all of the Varisty Basketball games and just hang out. I am not going to do my homework for that week and I am guessing that homecoming will be out of the question. Going back to school is going to rock. I fell that my Alias should stay the same as Darken Hellspawn as my student name. I will be verying baggy clothes and some of the trendy Aly and Aj tshirts for guys. This is going to be funner then jerking off in a house full of mirrors at a carnival. I am trying to order my Lettermens jacket now since my old one is a bit to small and the school colors have changed since then.

Being young again just rocks the fuckin house and just maybe I can get my moms to let me stay out past 10. More news on my sweet plan soon.

dh

Old 01-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #1633
651ett
Fat kids are hard 2 kidnap

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Dear Diary
651ett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2009, 01:37 AM   #1634
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

As being more worldly I am going to be starting up and occasional.........

country disscusion to help the rest of the world understand these little pieces of heaven.

This week kids it is my favorite.....Mexico. What a wonderfull little jewel of th enile where drugs and decapitations run the news and the public eye. Oh how I want to visit Juarez to be caught in a bad drug deal to have my penis chopped off and showed up my ass just for being a tourist looking for some drugs. It isnt very often when we have to have our army and reservists on standby just in case the bloody drug battle comes across the border. Isnt that just special. Where else will you not have to pay corrputed officers just wanting a taste of some hard american cash. I cannot believe more and more families are choosing to stay away from this burstling stream of fresh water in your face. I love the idea of not being able to drink the water for fear of disintery and the exploding diarreha and vomiting that comes with it. Just think that maybe you could be caught up in a rival gang drive-by while trying to purchase a cool looking poncho and a somberro to match.

So what is stopping me you may ask????? Well I really like my health and I am unable to expire anytime soon since my children really need the moneyf or the time being but I implore any of you who plan on taking a trip there you need two very important items. A gun of any caliber and your offcial The Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas Badge so that you may deal out justice as you see fit. Think of Judge Dread but in a cool yellow suit. jeers

dh

Old 01-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #1635
s0undch4s3r
The guy you love to hate.

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
YELLOW REPRESENT YO!!!
s0undch4s3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #1636
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Come back to Yellow S0undch4s3r...................

it is hard as hell trying to sway the will of man to save them with only a handfull of dedicated people. Right now I am looking at one brotherhood member for every billion people in which really isnt that bad. It is the same ratio of winning the lottery by not playing it unless you are given a ticket by a naked homeless man looking for the yellow bricked road. I need to start getting in the house by 8pm because Chicago is getting weird. I heard that there is a group of people that just go around using their magic wands to change stuff to make everybody happy and to raise them out of poverty. Yes I know.....they are called Obama supporters. I tried to cast a Perspectum Asperscrotum on them but it was the wrong spell and I found out it was the name of a gay bar. *barf*

Regardless I am still here to help of the needy with anything they need as long as it doesnt not take more effort then words since words can change the world. I have too many kids myself to save the earth using my free time since I have none so I choose these forums to preech my words. I have watched the Britney Spears video like 10 times in a row that I posted in the music section and it is very special to me right now. I dont care if people think her yoHoo looks like 12 pieces of wadded gum stuck together. She still has a good personality and hopefully she gets through her rough times being fukin rich and hot. I feel sorry for her kids since they cannot breastfeed off of her anymore. I know I know......that went to far but I can go farther. I think she is a good musician. Beat that......if she looked like Rosanne Barr her music still would be good except for the massive pools of gravy she would leave when her turkey giblets bag would bust open when trying those crazy dance moves. *barf* x 2^10

dg

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 01-23-2009 at 11:32 PM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #1637
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I am offically addicted to the................

BRIT BRIT video...................

I have quit my job and whatever money I have has went into buying 8 more computers so that I can play this video in all of the main spots in my house. So far it has been on 72 hour repeat and no signs of giving up.

On other news I decided to start drinking more coffee then I already do. I am guessing that no more then 2 gallons should be sufficent enough for a daily intake. It will help keep me more alert and plus I will definately be regular in my stoolage. No in other recent events I am advocating drug use to people that want to use it for there is already too many people to compete with in the workforce so if we had more drug abusers = less motivation and a decrease in skillset and more jobs for us. That is my answer to the US economy issue. Rampant and habitual drug use for those who have an inkling to do so.

Now as the winter snow starts to snow and our pathetic asses are standing outside looking dpressed for having to shovel this shit up I say to all. Stand up to mother nature the cunt whore and throw your shovels down and urinate in her beautiful picture perfect white stuff. I hate the whore with a passion and the time I got drunk and armored up to fight her will have to be told another day. Lets say it ended up with hurt feelings on the other side of myself and I had to spend the night in jail. You are still on the list whore.

dh

Old 02-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #1638
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

My phone number.............

I have thought about making myself more connected to the forums for everyone by allowing something that is unheard of in these day and times. I am thinking about buying a tracephone with minutes added to it with a number I will publish to the forum members in my signature to be contacted through. This will be sort of a bat phone in which it will only be used only for the FF calling which is sort of insane within itself but I am guessing it will be well received. Since my real life persona cannot ever be revealed due to objects out of my control I thought this would be the best way for some to actually have a live conversation with dh. Some of you will be surpised to find out I am very much like I am as I post.

The idea came to me in a dream so I know ask. Who will call?

dh

Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #1639
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

It has to be a freak accident..........

that some of these people in our government can even breathe. It seems that Harry Reid agains shows that he is the dumbest SOB ever to be voted into office. If you voted for him the you are ultimately a fukin dumbass as well. There has been alot of political news as always such as Obama finally getting to speak to Jesus again since he walked on water in January. Jesus had done it way before but Barack felt that he did it better combined with a speech that was well written. He is a great oratator I give him that. To be able to swing the masses to cry for his cause makes him remind me of David Koresh. I just hope that he doesnt burn down the White House with his Branch Obminians. I did hear that he reveresed the stem cell ban and also allowing research to be completed on Kryponite as well. How can you blame him since he needs to feed the crazys a few bread crumbs on what he actually said he would do. I heard that they are leaving it open for another stimulus package already...........

Somebody kill me now.............if I have to live through another stimulus package before this one has a year to fail then I will have lived to long. Also I heard that Chris Brown is giving away free boxing lessons to under privilaged kids. It seems that they need to learn how to kick the shit out of petite 5'11 females since it is a mastered skill. I was depressed that he would teach his biting technique since that is saved for his one on one lessons and possible pay per view.

dh

Old 03-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #1640
Leandros
Cool Cat

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I'd just like to applaud DH here for actually continuing this shit for so long. Well done sir.
edit: for some reason this post is on the 41st page and it says there's a 42nd. When I click on it, it just goes back to here. wtf :E? Some sort of retarded hitchhiker's easter egg?
Leandros is offline   Reply With Quote