Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 12-22-2006, 04:27 PM   #141
o_sev

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I have withdrawn all of my savings (about $700 worth) and sent them to DH this morning for his legal battles. He is currently in talks with his lawyer and something will come out of this sometime this week. Stay tuned for the DH (with the entire Brotherhood behind him) vs. Wikipedia battle.
o_sev is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2006, 04:44 PM   #142
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Hey, ya think Jim Carrey will represent you guys?
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #143
o_darken_hellspawn

Funny.....Innoc and Pyscho

It will not gain me anything to file suit of course but it will bring attention to the cause. Once it has been filed then it is possible from the attention I receive from it that it will boost the viable sources of the Yellow Brotherhood thus receiving the much needed verifiability requirement.

The editors and admins of Wikipedia have no vision whatsoever and very much so why would they. They produce a piss ass open source product that is supported by aristocratic funding. I can understand the having no ability to run something of this nature since all it takes is hardware, bandwidth and a bunch of loosers to post everything for you.

Plus nothing on there is verified as the absolute truth since items are edited everyday so who knows if the information you use from there is relevent or not.

DH
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #144
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

No vision or is it possible they see what you were posting as a waste of their bandwidth? Why should they be expected to waste a single dime on your sillyness?
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2006, 10:38 PM   #145
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
The Yellow Team is awesome but you guys totally beat them for being completely ridiculous.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:56 AM   #146
o_darken_hellspawn

The Issue is Innoc............

is that Wikipedia is worthless without the subject psted page of the Yellow Brotherhood. We gave them purpose and substance to an ugly online world they host there. We have given them a chance to receieve us as everyone else and share in our joys of the light.

Since they do not share our vision they become worthless to us. The Yellow Brothers will still stand tall even after this unjustly abuse. This will only make us stronger. We should thank Wikipedia for that.

DH

Old 12-23-2006, 02:05 AM   #147
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
if wikipedia is such a waste of time, why did you take the time to write an article on yourselves?

Old 12-23-2006, 02:29 AM   #148
o_darken_hellspawn

AHHHHHHHHH..........................

The question I was waiting for. Thank you Mervaka. The reason why I posted on Wikipedia is simple. I posted on it to give it purpose. I posted to spread the word of the Yellow Brotherhood so that it would catch on like wildfire in which could not be contained by mortal men. I did this and succeeded in my mission in bringing our ways to their eyes. Even though they deleted it they spent the time and energy researching and comtemplating the idea itself. We may not have left a permanment mark on the site but instead we have left a permanent thought in their mind.

We have implanted a seed of light into each brain that went through the processing of neurons to whom it was read by. We have given a piece of us to the people that need it so badly.

We are the Yellow Brotherhood.

DH

Old 12-23-2006, 06:23 AM   #149
o_geokill----->

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
lol They probably forgot about you already

Hey Bob, I just deleted some Yellow Brother hood gang or something I dunno some shit or cult.
o_geokill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2006, 12:38 PM   #150
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
couldnt agree more. its just another deletion for whichever admin deleted it tbh. probably didnt give it thought

Old 12-25-2006, 06:35 PM   #151
o_darken_hellspawn

Merry Xmas to the Yellow Brotherhood...........

It is christmas day and I have already watched Platoon 3 times today. It is kind of a tradition for myself since we always have some of our boys overseas this time of year fighting for what is right. This is a time for us to realize how lucky we are and that may our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and soliders out there.

I wish god could bring them all home safe to us but I know that is nothing but a pipe dream in this world we live in. Men upon men have given their lives for us and they shall continue to do so. So when we are sitting around opening presents and over indulging on food just sit back and think of how the sacrifices of others allow us to live the way we do.

DH