Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg
You sound like an hour long motivational poster...

^lol

I'm so putting that on my wall!
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2007, 02:58 PM   #1442
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
To be a Yellow Brotherhood member........

is to exceed and redefine the meaning of motivation. The Yellow Brotherhood stands before all with unmistakenable odds against them and with that we still succeed in life. With that in mind it is hard to stop something in which is so strong and powerfull not needing the world to help them out. The world needs our help as we have given it time after time and will continue to do so as so will our lineage. To be us is impossible in thought until you have walked as one of us within the light. To simply theorize the process merely sends you into an abyss of the unknown.

Tread the water gently.

dh

Old 12-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #1443
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

I feel the urge to give you:

Old 12-26-2007, 08:00 PM   #1444
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Keep those prizes for the true and needy......

of the world for it is with them that their self esteem needs to be boosted. Do not waste your time on items such as these with the Brotherhood since we need no reminder on how we have helped this place we call earth. Save those for who have giveth their all and who not exceeded as we have. Give it to those people who yearn for greatness but have never acheived the recognition to fufill the dark hole they call a soul. May your prize warm the hearts of those men for even if it has not been earned.

It is with them that the want to be noticed and praised for deeds uncompletetd. It is with them you present the prize.

dh

Old 12-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #1445
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

wow... that's...deep.

OR utter BS

Old 12-26-2007, 11:44 PM   #1446
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

You have serious issues my dear fellow...........

to say that my vocal ability to promote our cause is utter bs is saying that light does not come from the sun. That there is no gravity in space. You are talking loony tunes here and I do not mean Yoesemite Sam. Please stop while you are behind for I cannot control the powers that be in which you have decide to rock the boat in the middle of a hurricane. The well being of man rides on the Yellow Brotherhoods shoulders and you will never know a responsibilty as of that. To you to be great would be to eat a plate of sausage and kraut without shitting your pants the next day. That is not great lost one but a feable attempt at greatness.

dh

Old 12-27-2007, 12:08 PM   #1447
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

As all great men of the past..............

in which who stood for something that is greater then themselves alone all add something in common. That something which was very special indeed is what defined them as who they were. Now that something is COURAGE!!!! It is the same something I see in all of my fellow Brethren in which I see on and off the battlefield. It is something that cannot be taught but can be found at the burning cores of our souls. We have that courage to stand up for what we believe in even if the odds are overwhelming we still stand.

It is courage that has kept the Yellow Brotherhood alive for so very long and I attribute that to all of the Yellow Brotherhood members. Without you our just cause would be for not and without you we would have the member base as we do today. The difference between us and the other color sects is that we trully stand for something whether it may sound crazy to some that we promote it. This is due to beliving in something cannot be taken away nor can it be aquired as a skill. It is that inner desire to pursue your dreams and to make them a reality for all. We have that power my fellow Brothers and it is always time for us to shine and show it.

dh

Old 12-28-2007, 01:25 PM   #1448
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

DONT THREAD ON ME.........THE GAZELLES..............

have now created there own thread as well and it was the gazelian Kenny who decided to get the ball rolling for him. To think I thought he was a Yellow Brother at heart waiting for his chance to change colors and to join us. I do not want the gazelians thread to be flamed, but I do hope that they receive the same thread respect we have received from the reds.

I have been playing FF more is seems as of lately and most can find me on the AE server since it is a home away from home for me. I just wish I knew who was really who behind those numbers. It is confusing to me on some of them but I cannot forget a few of them. Here is a message from one of them to me on opposite teams.

*[AE]* 583: Bitch
-{TYB}- Darken_HellSpawn:

Some riveting shit and drama goes on there so to see how the plot spins another twist into the storyline please come and jump on the server sometime.

Benazir Bhutto as everyone already knows has been killed and to replace her in the PPP party and Jan. 8th elections I am going to step up to the plate. I have a list of pros and cons that the Pakistani people themselves have created without any of my input. I will post their thoughts now.

Pros:
1. The Yellow Brotherhood will be here to take the terrorists head on.
2. Yellow will become the countries primary and only color.
3. He likes the Sun and so do we. It is kind of important to daily life for us as well.
4. He wants to take Pakistan out of the Disco music era and proceed into the 80's since we are so many years behind in music.
5. He plans to host a FF server every 30 miles and is going to replace it as the nations great pastime inching past soccer.
6. Plans to make the Llama a holy anminal and require us to import more whale and african gazelle meat to feed the hungry.
7. Promises to have the entire country swept, vaccumed and dusted since there are fricking patches and clouds of it everywhere.
8. He has naked pictures of Bhutto.
9. Plans on inviting the west over into Pakistan to help there best intrests....Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys.

Cons:
1. He is White. Pakistani's are not usally white thus he may stick out.
2. He shaves in which is very uncommon and he is white.
3. He is a christian and we are not big on those at times for some of us.
4. The country currently has nuclear weapons and we are not for sure if we are "ok" with a Yellow Brotherhood member having nukes at their disposal.
5. He has planned to ink a deal with India to import as many hot Hindu women as possible despite Led Zepplin issues.
6. He doesnt care about Kashmir and he his always asking why we are fighting over a Led Zepplin song made in the 70's.
7. He thought the PPP party stood for - People, Players, Programmers
8. Before the assanation he had claimed he had naked "Bhutto" photos and was going to use them to launch his new webisite. www.PakASStanisHotties.com and he is white.
9. Aims to become the biggest swine consuming country in the middle east.

Those Pakistani people are jsut nutty for me.

dh

Old 12-29-2007, 08:09 PM   #1449
Johnny Mullet
Fear the Mullet!

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via MSN to Johnny Mullet
<- No longer Yellow

Once you go Black, you never go back
Johnny Mullet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2007, 06:20 PM   #1450
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Thanks for the update Johnny..........

I am sure that most of us will now lose sleep over it. As Samson lost his power once his hair was cut as you shall lose yours in leaving us. I do not mean to seem hatefull or spitefull but black is not even a color since it is a void of color. Now many wishes on your new journey into the void or what not and we hope you find what you are looking for. It would be nice howerver that since you are no longer Yellow you will not feel the urge to post in our most precious thread again. Thanks for playing but are the weakest link. Goodbye.

dh

Old 12-30-2007, 08:23 PM   #1451
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet
<- No longer Yellow

Once you go Black, you never go back
Ah so the 'you can't change team colors so fast, DAWG!' bug is gone?

Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #1452
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I am guessing it is still there........

but that he talked one of the devels into letting him change colors. Oh well like they say "When in Rome........Kill the terrorists as Romans would". The Yellow forges a special bond with most right in the center of the soul. Some may never have that bond or may not want it but for some it is there. The light shines through your chest for the awe of the Coat of Arms gleams upon the heats of the Brotherhood. May the brotherhood and the color of Yellow guide us through the darkness.

dh

Old 12-31-2007, 09:14 AM   #1453
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTurtle
P.S. Stop putting dh at the end of your paragraphs, we can read your fucking name.
Tell that to Scuzzy and Joker too.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2007, 12:35 PM   #1454
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Welcome MegaTurtle........

to what we call our other "home" here in these forums. Now we go to reality check time. Lets take a small journey shall we.

You have just joined in Dec 07' and you have taken it upon yourself to question the Brotherhood. I do not know you, have never seen you on any server and I have never spoken with you thus you are a nobody in my book and do not even exist. Your a figment of everyones imagination and your words have no weight with me. You can be summed up as a worthless piece of shit in my book and I do not know why the fat and chubby picked on pieces of shit decide to go against me. Was it my fault that you are a loser.......NO. Is it my fault you are a overweight has been.....NO. Is it my fault that you negativity and grossly disfigured features cause beauty to run from you......NO. Is it my fault that you are uneducated and the internet is all you have.....NO.

All of the answers I see is "NO" on my part for having nothing to do with the ugly relfection of yourself in the mirror. It is all you so turn the blame around and accept it. It is what you are and until you embrace the thought it will consume your everyday life. Now if you ever decide to post against I will let you know that I do not spellcheck and do not care to. I also will always post my initals at the end of my posts since I deem it so. Now if you must go choke on so more vomit on which you call life. Lets all see what it looks and smells like when it comes back up. Cheers.

Hey paft, long time no talk too.

dh

dh

Old 12-31-2007, 12:41 PM   #1455
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

It seems my fellow Brethren............

we have a brand new Orca in our mist who will not be named since why concern yourselfs with a nobody has decided to attack the Yellow Brotherhood. Please welcome him as we have welcomed others before him who have decided to attack us. We shall show whoever that is and others that the Light will shine through their darkness and we will regin on the top of the mountain.

dh

Old 01-01-2008, 01:18 AM   #1456
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I could pay a random homeless man.....

$1.00 for some idiotic BS and get what you are trying to present to me. Maybe I have made it unclear earlier but you are a nobody. So much so I will not even mention your name again in my posts. To think that I feel that this is my little kingdom cannot be arther from the truth. This is not my kingdom nor do I think it is. The Yellow Brotherhood to me is another way to live you life within the forums and reality. If you think I am anything but as I am here then you are lying to yourself. This is Darken_Hellspawn and not matter how many nobodys do not like it they still all add up to nothing. Why should I care if random people care...................do I care about the random people I paaa everyday think....NO. Do I care about all of the random homeless people I walk pass begging think......NO. They are a matter of warm bodies of whom I pass and without substance you are nothing.

I do have to say that you are very witty and that you have a magical touch with your words. I can see that being a loser has engulfed your self worth as it should and made you negative to everything around you. That is ok with me. Please by all means stand or lay in the pile of shit you call your life. You wont see me stopping you or caring one bit. You wont to post more shit go ahead but be prepared to lose. You cannot win.......others have gone and lost......many of tried. Do yourself a favor and worry about spending the time to put your own life back together and leave your opinions where they were always destined to go.......down the shitter.

dh

Old 01-01-2008, 04:14 AM   #1457
MegaTurtle
Wiki Standards Team
Wiki Team

Oh my god, it all makes sense now. My life is a total shit-heap, i'm going to go cry into my pillow and hope that I suffocate my self in the process. Farewell Yellow winners, I love you. <3

Last edited by MegaTurtle; 01-01-2008 at 04:19 AM.
MegaTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2008, 06:53 AM   #1458
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

Old 01-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #1459
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

You have the right idea now............

maybe you could roll with that. It did take some time but I am glad to see that you have seen the error of your ways. Now go on among the world and practice change. It will only take time but as we know time is all we have. Start the journey now before it is to late.

Kenny..........you are indeed insane and I feel that now would be the best time for you to transition over to us. The light is calling you or maybe it is the music I am playing in the background.

dh

Old 01-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #1460
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
maybe you could roll with that. It did take some time but I am glad to see that you have seen the error of your ways. Now go on among the world and practice change. It will only take time but as we know time is all we have. Start the journey now before it is to late.

Kenny..........you are indeed insane and I feel that now would be the best time for you to transition over to us. The light is calling you or maybe it is the music I am playing in the background.

dh
^lol cult.