Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 12-15-2006, 02:22 AM   #81
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
No gag.........

Even though I have nothing against Circ, I would like to challenge his comment by saying that this is no gag. I would have never spent these many months spilling my Yellow blood for nothing. I do it for the Brotherhood and for what we will become once FF is finally live. It will be a clan of all clans but the most important factor of it all is that a Clan of Yellow Brothers. We will dominate I assure you that and it will come time when the Brotherhood will have mutliple gaming servers and a community of Brothers all fighting to become the best.

Time is all it has taken and much time will still go into the planning and setup. I will help make the Brotherhood a reality in which all brothers can be proud of.

It is this I say unto my Brothers................THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!! It is in the most crucial part of the game where we show our enemys what we are made of.....................sit in the eternal bliss within the Light.

the_yellow_brotherhood@hotmail.com

Good Bless Us Everyone...............Tiny Tim
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 02:31 AM   #82
o_loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
lol at you trying to insult him.

Seriously, you guys suck at this. Ignoring them is not a difficult thing to do. Not even putting them on ignore. Just glossing over what they say and not taking it at more than face value. It's a gag, and you're all too pissy to even realize it.
I wasn't trying to insult him, just stating the obvious.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 02:38 AM   #83
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
That's why you called him poopsikins, I guess.

Hm. If you can rationalize mocking people who do this only to tick you off, I guess you can rationalize anything.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:39 AM   #84
o_darken_hellspawn

How is it obvious......

when the insult was aimed towards a Yellow Brother who is becomming something greater then himself alone. His is with the Brotherhood and Standing up with the Yellow Light. Mocking us will never work and merely trying to insult us with bad posts and vulgarity will never succeed in the fashion you are looking for.

It only makes us grow stronger in the Light. It gives our Brothers a hunger to win on the battlefield and to destroy the opposition. I have dealt with you many times before Loader and I will not break under pressure or become affected by you. You should now walk thru the valley of shame for you have still unsucceeded in your goal of tearing us down. It is you looking for the Light but you will never find it if you are emotionally blind.

May the Yellow Gods Shine Down the Light of their Fury Upon You!!!

DH

Old 12-15-2006, 02:46 AM   #85
o_()))crayola))_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by sev
All the Brotherhood threads have been designated as such in the title. Simply do not click on the thread title, and you will avoid any and all interaction with The Brotherhood. I happen to notice that this particular Brotherhood thread is meant for the Brothers ONLY.
Sev, I'd like once more to point out your hypocrisy. Nodnarb made a thread for everyone but the yellow brotherhood, and the first reply to it is by you.

http://forums.fortress-forever.com/s...ead.php?t=7415

If you wish us to remain out of your threads, please stay out of ones not meant for you.
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 03:16 AM   #86
o_sev

Mr. Crayon, I'd like to point out that you have a problem with reading comprehension. I never once complained about the thread that was posted about The Brotherhood. Infact, I encourage it. I think it's good that information is spread about the Brotherhood, be it me that's doing it, or Nodnarb. The reason (ONLY) is in this thread's title is so the Brotherhood has a means of defense when the Infidels come in here telling us we are taking too much forum space, and are taking away from the experience of reading threads about skulls on mars.

If I was complaning about the thread posted by Nodnarb, then your post would have a point. As it currently stands, I think the thread posted by Nodnarb is beneficial for the Brotherhood. Do you see now? Let me know, because if not, I can draw a diagram.

P.S. Loader: I thought it said "poopskins" originally, and I was wondering what a poopskin is, haha. Also, I don't know what a poopsikin is either...
o_sev is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 04:43 AM   #87
o_psycnet

My question is, if us non-yellows start so many terrible threads, where are all the awesome yellow-started threads? (Other than BumGravy's Colossus map-thread, which is awesome)
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 09:29 AM   #88
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT
Serious business or no, I still spend a fair bit of time on the forums here and I don't need you douchebags lame-ing it up 16 times a day.
quoted. for. fucking. truth.

Old 12-15-2006, 02:01 PM   #89
o_dancingfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sev
Crayon, the Brotherhood acknowledges your opinion, but it would like to point out that with threads such as:

How Santa really replies in letters, your parents lied to you.

It's F-ing THREE AM!

and countless other threads (usually made by Innoc) that contain a link to an article on a news site, the Yellow Brotherhood brings nothing more than a refreshing change of pace. It is not the Brotherhood's fault that the TFC FF forum goers are too constricted in the sphincter area, and are aparently lifelong members of the Internet Is Serious Business club.
Sev's just mad since he got owned by Innoc in the Santa letter thread. And Sev, you find me an SVD Dragunov that shoots letters into mailboxes, and I will become a mailman.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 03:19 PM   #90
o_darken_hellspawn

I know for a fact.........

that Sev is very unaffected by these derogatory comments and posts agsint him and the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood stands by him all the way and i of course do not appreciate these harsh critics towards a Brother of Light. He is not only showing his vision to you but speaking the truth to the wicked demons of lore who do not want to listen.

May we all give thanks and Praise to Sev in the Light he helps brings to us all.

May the Light burn deep into the souls of the walking dead.

DH

Old 12-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #91
o_d3pth charge

Quote:
...or as I suggested, if you want private exclusive threads that no one on this *public* forum can access or interact with, take your group mentality elsewhere. That or stop being such fools. Both would make me happy
Wait, so here is a random fan that has done jack shit for the modification telling one of the previous mod developers to "take his mentality elsewhere"? How about you take YOUR mentality elsewhere? What the hell is the problem with all you people, you're getting angry because these guys have fun talking about their team color eloquently? Yeah, what a terrible thing to do.

Don't read the thread and lose the effing elitist attitude, you have no inherant rights on this forum.

Hmm... interesting... I can see my aura slowly changing to another, yellower color before my eyes...
o_d3pth charge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 06:25 PM   #92
o_darken_hellspawn

D3pth Charge..........

Please feel free to PM one of the forum mods D3pth. I look forward to you joining Yellow if you do so choose.

Thank you for coming in with the support and comments for the Yellow Brotherhood.

Is it time for a story on FF and possibly the Yellow Brotherhood on Planet Half Life yet? I am still waiting for the chance.

DH

Old 12-15-2006, 07:01 PM   #93
o_psycnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pth Charge
Wait, so here is a random fan that has done jack shit for the modification telling one of the previous mod developers to "take his mentality elsewhere"? How about you take YOUR mentality elsewhere? What the hell is the problem with all you people, you're getting angry because these guys have fun talking about their team color eloquently? Yeah, what a terrible thing to do.

Don't read the thread and lose the effing elitist attitude, you have no inherant rights on this forum.

Hmm... interesting... I can see my aura slowly changing to another, yellower color before my eyes...
Wowee I'm supposed to be impressed because he helped out then bailed for whatever reason, and now he's being a dick to the people who support the community?

Christ get your nose out of his ass man

Old 12-15-2006, 07:08 PM   #94
o_ivaqual

lmfao this thread is heading straight to hell
o_ivaqual is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 07:10 PM   #95
o_psycnet

It's a yellow team thread, would you expect any less?

Old 12-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #96
o_backstaber

Quote:
It's a yellow team thread, would you expect any less?
QFT!
o_backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2006, 07:16 PM   #97
o_psycnet

The funniest part is that Depth thinks the Yellow team waxes 'eloquently', and not 'pseudo-intellectually' or 'dumb-ly'

Old 12-15-2006, 08:07 PM   #98
o_darken_hellspawn

Psycnet......

You are walking a dangerous line on behalf of the Yellow Brotherhood. You have taken a turn for a worse where you are using bully tactics towards people who do not share the same opinons of you.

Your arm was not twisted to post and D3pth was 100% correct in his evaluation of yourself. You can either take this as honest criticism and better yourself or take the Yellow Brotherhood head on.

Be carefull what you wish for.

Thanks,

Last edited by o_darken_hellspawn; 12-16-2006 at 12:12 AM.

Old 12-15-2006, 08:10 PM   #99
o_psycnet

I would use the old 'Battle Of The Wits' and you being unarmed and all that, but it would probably go over your head, so instead I'll just chuckle to myself at you silly internet people and your villification rituals

Old 12-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #100
o_sev

Please, psychnet. You have no place in a thread such as this. Please leave before the complexity of this great situation causes your axon terminals to burn out. That, or you can finally accept the power that is much greater than you, and join it for the greater good of the Battle. You are nothing but a heretic, and you will burn with the rest of them if you do not reconsider your situation.

If people are browsing the forums less because of the Brotherhood, then good. This community will be better off without those worthless infidels anyway. If you do not join the Brotherhood, I hope you become one of those people.

DepthCharge, the Brotherhood appreciates your support despite it coming from chromatic opposition. You, along with Circuitous, will always be able to defect and join the ranks of the Brotherhood. By doing this, you will be able to take part in the epic Battle and slay the parasitic enemy such as Loader and DancingQueen.
o_sev is offline   Reply With Quote