Old 07-03-2007, 07:06 PM   #941
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
ehhhhhh a Warn.............

Magna Carta or whatever your name is...........you can Warn me all you want. I do not care if you WARN me until you get blue in the face and magic fairy, blueberry flavored pixie sticks start shooting out of you anal cavity. I do not care!!!! You talk about growing a spine but it is physcailly impossible for you being a Dung Beetle since it is in fact an invertebrate. I dont not care either way on what you will do, can do, hope to do, pray to do, wish to do, dream to do or your progression throughout puberty. You are a mere fly on my radar that can easily be taken care of with the slight fast movement of a fly swatter.

dh

Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #942
Suite307

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
"Memoirs Of Darken_Hellspawn - My life long acid trip..."
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #943
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu
(Random googled picture that he didn't even make himself and abuses typography)
Quote:
Whine
Quote:
More whine
Just this..

Suck it, measure the dimensions, it all makes sense!
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #944
Beetle
Beta than eva'

too much effort, zydell. too much.
Beetle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 12:15 AM   #945
skuLL

Why is this thread even alive?
skuLL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 12:21 AM   #946
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
'cause darken just won't die. Like cancer. Darken is like cancer.

Old 07-04-2007, 01:57 AM   #947
Bubbles
Bueno

Cancer on an immortal person! The cancer's there, but it wont kill the host! Just make it all sucky... and yellow.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 02:06 AM   #948
skuLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Cancer on an immortal person! The cancer's there, but it wont kill the host! Just make it all sucky... and yellow.
Ew.

ps: Don't write the word 'yellow', it'll make dh go crazy and post 5 times in a row on how yellow is amazing.

Old 07-04-2007, 06:24 AM   #949
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

LEWL.
Hail, Adolf Hellpawn, the acidus king *cof* new Moderator *cof*
Oh, yeah, last post here that'll rise the shit out of nowhere: Mangetsu means Moon, Luna, iota, you know what iota means? yeah? sorry but it's not Spanish but Latin
LEWL.
Sayonara baby, live a life, get a life
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 07:49 AM   #950
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Quote:
LEWL.
Hail, Adolf Hellpawn, the acidus king *cof* new Moderator *cof*
Oh, yeah, last post here that'll rise the shit out of nowhere: Mangetsu means Moon, Luna, iota, you know what iota means? yeah? sorry but it's not Spanish but Latin
LEWL.
Sayonara baby, live a life, get a life
how interesting!

But..

Old 07-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #951
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

WoaW!!! I cannot believe the bad blood of others outside of the brotherhood and why you feel this way. It is very concerning to see that you not only attack myself but you attack all of the Yellow Brethren. As bearers of light and humanitarians we feel that we have been falsely attacked without provocation and believe that an apology must be given publicly here on this very thread.

A cancer am I? My dear close comrade and friend Frenchy Toasty Sticks. You claim that I am a cancer that never dies but if you look inito cancer they are malformed cells that populate causing (different types) problems that overcome the body and eventually shutting it down. Now it seems that the cancer dies with the bearer of it so to say that I will never or will not die is inacurate to say the least. i will say that you are more of a facial herpes wart that was conceived on your first time from going down on a prostitute that was unclean. You appear every once and awhile and then go away in a dorment state until you wish to be seen again by the masses. You then reappear uglier and bumpier then ever because you cannot stay away from the public light.

Do not come out on this thread just because it is time for the wart to be seen. Stay dorment until then world can handle such a sight. you are 16 now and I am guessing you will be ready for us to hear and see by then time you are 57 or until you taste a clean women (that wont be until 72, but that is way to long). Remember to wash your hands and behind your ears. Wash your mouth out with mouthwash and chew Orbitz gum to keep that clean feeling after your escapades with the whores.

As frenchy toast you are used to being sticky and after being left out for an evening covered in flies. This is do to the sugar decompostiion that brings the flies in. Take my advice and please wash you arse.

Magna Carter, I do know what idiota means in spanish and I am guessing it does greatly descirbe you. A nice Hallmark "goodbye" I am never posting in this thread would have been sufficent enough but to come out and cry like a baby as you did. Makes it all the better. Cry little baby............C......R..........Y.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 07-05-2007 at 01:07 PM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #952
skuLL

That pic reminded me of a Vista ad.. dunno why, must've been the font.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:43 PM   #953
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Yeah microsoft steals all of my designs, one day I'm gonna sue them!

Old 07-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #954
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

for stealing the designs of one the Yellow Brotherhoods members. May you feel our victory and power when you are sued in court for 250 million US dollars and the proceeds are given to Zydel. This is a conspircy to keep the brethren down by stealing their ideas.

No More!!!! will we take this kind of abuse...........No more!!!! Will we forgive these sins and let bygones be bygones. No more.....will we not fight for what is just and rightfully Zydel's.......NO MORE M$. Bring your armies to the forefront and may the victor decide the outcome.

(In best reagrads MS, we are meaning that we will file a lawsuit against you based on copyrighted material that was concepted and produced by Zydel. in no means do we mean to disgrace you in any fashion of the term. We are merely looking for compensation for our Brother's rights)

dh

Is a great day in Yellow Brotherhood..........but each member has their very own meaning on why this day is great so scream to the Yellow Gods above and praise this very occasion. Today is the day we step back and reflect on what is ours and what we stand to gain in this holiest of holy war. We now see our enemies eye to eye and we watch in their gazes the terror they now that comes before them.

The time for the Yellow rule is almost here and may some brother step up to lead us all into infamous victory.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guinnes...n/set-1727897/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guinnes...n/set-1727897/

View the yellow links above and see how the Yellow is creeping everyday to color the spectrum of the globe. The one picture has totaly engulfed the land as the battle against the tress nears the beginning.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:34 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #955
Coronius
Alcoholic Artist

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Coronius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2007, 02:37 AM   #956
Bubbles
Bueno

rofl. A Swede obviously...
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2007, 12:24 PM   #957
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

hmmmm......intresting broken pic Corny.........

kudos to a job well done. You have definately shown us!!! Maybe next time you can get the pic to come out correctly. probally not since it takes the mental capacity of a 3 year old and you are still just right above an amoeba. Keep on trying my dearest of dear friends and hopefully evolution will follow. I wouldnt hold my breath though since you will probally pass out before it happens.

Hail The Brotherhood!!!

dh

Old 07-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #958
651ett
Fat kids are hard 2 kidnap

Almost to 1k posts and I'm contributing to the cancerous cesspool yaaaaaay!!!!

And fuck you Zydell, I remember the day that darken came here and it is because of YOU and your tyranting of going on a yellow crusade that such a cancer came to what it is today.
651ett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #959
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak to Zydel in that manner and tone. You are a nothing but a mere pimple on the ass of Rosie O'Donnal that needs to be dealt with some Stridex pads. I would have ultimately joined Yellow and continued my calling even if I had not been asked to join by our former king. he never asked me once to walk my destiny of the Yellow Brotherhood nor did I ask him. The Yellow Llamas had embraced me as one of their own (except Mervaka) and the Brotherhood has arisen from that. If you had ever read the team basics info. sheet you would know why and how I choose the Yellow Llamas. Hell, Schoofta used to be one of the followers and leaders of it.

Do not blaspheme for what you do not know of. I say it is time for Zydel to take his rightfull place at the throne again and to lead the Yellow Brotherhood into the greatness we are destined to have. All Hail the Brotherhood and all Hail Zydel!!!!

You can call me a cancer or whatever you feel is needed but you will not defile us or destroy what has been created. Try you must..........fail you will.

dh

Old 07-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #960
651ett
Fat kids are hard 2 kidnap

I'd hit it.
651ett is offline   Reply With Quote