Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 05-18-2007, 08:58 PM   #841
651ett
Fat kids are hard 2 kidnap

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Lol you take him way too seriously.

He's comparative to this. ----> . <----

About as threatening as that too. He's like uh...lemme think....like when you're on your rogue and you're trying to gank Alliance but then they rez right next to like either 3 or more level 65+ guards or the elite kind of guards, then they /laugh at you. Then when you pretend to hearth and hit vanish you just wait for them to start questing and hit em with crippling poison and envenom so they can't get away. Then you corpse camp. And pick off the level 65 guards as well while they make the inevitably long corpse run.
651ett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #842
Suite307

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
His essays are entertaining me.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 PM   #843
FUEL Doc
Bong Management Sector

Thats the fuckin funniest shit
FUEL Doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 09:47 PM   #844
unf
TFC since 99'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
I'm gonna laugh when FF comes out publicly and Darken turns out to be really fucking good.
^ I think we can rule this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh
I am been in [UK], [CMF]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dh
As Darken Hellspawn was one of the greatest Solly's ever to grace TFC
^ lol
unf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 11:58 PM   #845
Deadly Furby
Elder Scroll

Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
651........I highly doubt your the best at anything. I am sure that even vanilla Ice would beat you in a whose "More Black" contest. dh
Actually, I can guarantee you that 651 would win that contest. VWs been to the house and he's as white as they come. Did you know that 'vanilla ice' was actually what he called the Mustang he was driving in high school?
Deadly Furby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2007, 12:15 AM   #846
Suite307

Zt where teh shiet11!1

Old 05-19-2007, 01:09 AM   #847
fbw

why does the yellow team have a thread and none others? does it have something to do with the 'llama' part of their team name?
fbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2007, 01:59 AM   #848
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
I'm gonna laugh when FF comes out publicly and Darken turns out to be really fucking good at dying, getting headshot'd , and stabbed 24/7

Old 05-19-2007, 03:22 AM   #849
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
I know for a fact that everyone here.............

is not a loser, do not all make minimum wage and are not below me. I can however pick out the losers of the forums or as I may say the undesireables. This is not hard to do when looking for the bad apples at your local grocery store. I can tell that 651 has the amount of existence worth a nickle and that it is a great chance that he will not succeed. Not everyone fits this certain bill. Now Suite307 on the other hand may be somebody successfull someday but not within the luck department with women. I can tell all of these things very simply by how you write, tone and feeling. I can tell almost each and every one of you who have not walked this world and who has. There are certain individuals here who are very inteligent and skilled in more ways then one. Now the WoW playing white self proclaimed gangsta wigga would not definately not fit the bill in the "going to succeed department". I just tell you how it is and I have had words with some who are very smart and they know that they are and so do I. It is just a list of you who post against me time after time I can tell are some of the biggest losers in their personal plane of life.

You may not like the truth but really my dear sirs who in the hell does. Embrace your wicked ways and what you are and have become. It is just a life lesson to most and not everyone can be on the top of the food chain. If everyone was then society would be flipped flooped on its ass since there would be no one to accpet payment for gas or cooking our fries. You are needed in this world but the only problem is that you can easily be replaced.

dh

Old 05-19-2007, 03:46 AM   #850
651ett

Know who's on the nickel? Thomas Jefferson.

What now?

Sucka.

Yeah.

Old 05-19-2007, 04:08 AM   #851
Demasu
Official FF Medic

I think DH is loving that FF isn't out yet so it won't show off his 13 year-old voice. Every minute FF is delayed is another chance for DH's balls to drop, so please, release FF so we can expose DH for what he is.
Demasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2007, 08:46 PM   #852
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
I cant wait till it comes out..............

I hope you get your practice in because one it comes out I am taking 1 week of vacation off and playing at least 14 hours a day for the first 7 days to get everything down pat. Once I have done that and continue to 7 hours each day the week after that it will be on again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent 3,000+ hours on the last tfc which enabled me to become one of the best sollys ever. I wipe the shit stained grin right off of your face. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!!!!! Also I have a very deep ass sounding voice but that is what comes in my gene pool.

It will all become clear to you in the end.

dh

Old 05-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #853
unf
TFC since 99'

Quote:
I hope you get your practice in because one it comes out I am taking 1 week of vacation off and playing at least 14 hours a day for the first 7 days to get everything down pat. Once I have done that and continue to 7 hours each day the week after that it will be on again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent 3,000+ hours on the last tfc which enabled me to become one of the best sollys ever. I wipe the shit stained grin right off of your face. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!!!!! Also I have a very deep ass sounding voice but that is what comes in my gene pool.

dh

You were in some shitty copper clans, please stop saying you were "one of the best" honestly I've never heard of you beyond this forums, and trust me I knew and know the best soldiers and players in tfc.
unf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #854
Demasu
Official FF Medic

Quote:

dh
I actually have a life, unlike you, and cannot afford to practice that much.
Demasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2007, 02:19 AM   #855
651ett

If he does indeed have kids this is how I imagine it plays out...

Daddy I'm hungry.
[DH ignores them]
Daddy I haven't had anything all day today and mommy is away on a business trip with Jose the lawn mowing man in the motel on 3rd street.
[DH continues ignoring]
Daaaaaaaaddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[DH is suddenly pulled out of his tunnel vision world of TFC, and snaps into another game that he loves.]

DH's Sinister Strike his child for 232 damage
Child's Whine Nova hits DH for 386 damage (91 resisted)
DH's Eviscerate crits Child for 872 damage
DH has slain child!
Child dies.
/dance
You dance with Child.
Child releases spirit.
You start to eat.
You gain 240 health from eat effect.
Child Resurrects
Child's Arcane Shot hits DH for 662 damage
DH Vanishes
DH Blinds Child
DH Hearths
DH likes golden showers
World of Warcraft owns
Lord of the Rings owns
The Yellow team fails

Not exactly the spitting image of a responsible father.

Old 05-20-2007, 02:34 AM   #856
Suite307

Quote:

dh
CMF and UK aren't that good, i played in leagues for around 4 years and never even heard of you.

Old 05-20-2007, 03:37 AM   #857
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbw
why does the yellow team have a thread and none others? does it have something to do with the 'llama' part of their team name?
No one else made one.

Well, I made a thread for the red team, but people didn't troll it so it didn't go anywhere.

This one is only around 'cuz we keep it around.

Old 05-20-2007, 07:16 AM   #858
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
This thread was founded many moons ago and shows the infinite stupidity of all the other team members, since they are posting in a thread that clearly states it's not directed towards them!

The red thread failed miserably because it is just a pathetic attempt to copy our genius plan: to bind all the yellow members in the glory of what the yellow team stands for and to show the realms of http://forums.fortress-forever.com/ that we are out there! Stronger than ever!
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2007, 07:55 AM   #859
Hawk Eye
Who the fuck is this guy?
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: O Preferred
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: [AE] Asseaters
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Why didn't I get tacos when I joined the Gazelles? >>
Hawk Eye is offline   Reply With Quote