Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 01-01-2007, 12:15 AM   #461
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by |404|Innoc-TPF-
The Blue team chews up Yellow Trolls on a regular basis.
Not really.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:22 AM   #462
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Bulf forming you say.............

The way I see it is that only the finest, most dedicated, motivated players join the Yellow Brotherhood. The rest seem to take after the weaker color in which I will not name since that would be disrespectfull ***COUGH....blue***.

Regardless on which and what you think chew I can tell you that you have it all wrong. The Blue team is weak because of the likes of you. You and Mervaka, Loader just to name a few are the worst type of human beings that anyone would ever want as a teammate. You drag your entire faction down whenever you open your mouth. You might try to say that I do the same thing but you are wrong. I help to uplift my fellow brothers and I will back them no matter what.

You pukes are only in it for yourselves and you use the blue team to hide behind. Hide no more Innoc............we see the wolf in sheeps clothing and I feel like hunting right now.....HERES SOLLY!!!!!!!! Viola
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2007, 12:44 AM   #463
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #464
o_darken_hellspawn

May the Brotherhood overcome all..............

I hear the whispers in the cold wind of the enemys plans to try to destroy us and our cause. People such as Innoc who has no one tries to attack us on a daily basis just because he is not wanted. He has issues you see about being a man that no one enjoys but hates. Not even the worst of the worst back him or enjoy his rants or posts. His faction wishes he would have never joined and I have heard that top members of the Orcas would wish he would leave them.

Now we come to the point of attacking back against Innoc since he is nothing but a mere cockroach that needs to be stomped out. It is not hard to destroy one of these when there is no one to back him up or to stand by his side. Raise you weapons my Yellow Brothers and attack him with the Light so that the burn he receives will ring out to the Yellow gods above.

DH

Old 01-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #465
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

So long as you're going to attack be sure to arm your brown-nosing little Salacious Crumb on the red team so that Blue can wipe you all out during the initial "assault" and I use the term loosely.
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2007, 03:00 AM   #466
o_darken_hellspawn

Brown Nosing...........

You must be a fool to think that Circ has anything to do with the yellow brotherhood. He has had me on ignore for the last 4 months so I hardly see him attacking you based on our behalf. It is proposturous to think that the Red team has somehow struck a truce with the brotherhood.

We have tried in the past but as of now they are just another color faction on our list to glory. The Orcas of course will be first since your members tend to me more idiotic and half cocked loners. It should be an easy first victory for us I doubt none the less. You are about as organized as the Mexican Army. You talk a big game but with nothing to back it up you tend to lose your fizzle quickly. We will be ready for war and I even doubt that half of you will even show up.

Death to the Whales the Yellow Brotherhood will Scream as we feast on your tender salty blubber.

Happy Fishing.

DH

Old 01-02-2007, 10:08 AM   #467
o_loader

Quote:
This message is hidden because Darken_Hellspawn is on your ignore list.
What a shame.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 AM   #468
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
it's the way forward. no more piss coloured threads! circ's right though i think, if everyone just ignored this clown, then he could be left to his own devices. trouble is, EVERYONE has to, so here's my plea to everyone: lets stop for a while and see what results from it.

Old 01-02-2007, 11:52 AM   #469
o_darken_hellspawn

By all means............do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have given the message to my brothers and all that support the Yellow Brotherhood. My message has brought upon new and new members who feel the same way I do and if needs be can continue the message thruout the sands of time.

There has been talk about myself being banned again and I say that if it in fact does happen my Yellow Brothers that I will be back soon enough in another form. The Yellow Brotherhood will stand tall for eternity and I will be back no matter what. As you can see the war against the ORCAS are now and it is time

DH

Old 01-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #470
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
This would've ended a long time ago if you idiots hadn't kept egging him on with your moronic replies. I KEPT TELLING YOU.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #471
o_soundchaser

/REPRESENT YELLOW TEAM OWNZ YOU!!!!!!
o_soundchaser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #472
o_darken_hellspawn

My Brothers...........

The release of FF is still on our heels and the waiting for it could drive a man mad. The lifeblood of Yellow that has ran through our veins for so long will become a solid stated fact once the game is released. I wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone one of you. The Yellow Brotherhood would be nothing without you. I myself do not make the brotherhood great..................the Brotherhood is great because of all the efforts of all of your hard work and dedication. I could not ever ask for anyone else I would not stand with on the battlefield.

We stand tall in the light for the future is ours to reign as long as we stand with our fellow Brothers.

DH

Old 01-03-2007, 12:35 PM   #473
o_loader

It's funny. I keep seeing the ignore message thing. He must think I can still read his pathetic posts.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:30 PM   #474
o_darken_hellspawn

Loader.................

Since you have me on ignore and you cannot read this I would like to get your input on if you happen to be a homosexual or not. It is a yes or no question and if you do not respond to it I am going to go with the fact that you are but in the closet.

Dont thank me for spreading your lifelong secrets to the entire forum community. Lets just say it is a belated Xmas present.

Happy New Year you puke.

DH

Old 01-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #475
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
Since you have me on ignore and you cannot read this I would like to get your input on if you happen to be a homosexual or not. It is a yes or no question and if you do not respond to it I am going to go with the fact that you are but in the closet.

Dont thank me for spreading your lifelong secrets to the entire forum community. Lets just say it is a belated Xmas present.

Happy New Year you puke.

DH
oops i slipped and fell on the quote button

Old 01-03-2007, 04:18 PM   #476
o_loader

LOL.

How insanely immature is that? like saying "your gay" "i know you are so what am I".

Please, please act your REAL age.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:46 PM   #477
o_geokill----->

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
lol He is so piss off hahahha
o_geokill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #478
o_rifle

When FF comes out the The brotherhood should have its own home server.
o_rifle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2007, 02:37 AM   #479
o_darken_hellspawn

Rifle..........

That is the plan to host our own. I have been looking into details on some hardware specs and bandwidth limitations so we will see.

Ahhhhh.......loader I would have thought as much for another Orca to quote that for you. How sweet of Mervaka to do that for you. The funny thing is that you still did not deny it even after reading the post. It does make me question your facsination with men in forums. Anyways enough about the Orcas for now. I am sure that they are all sitting in a corner somewhere screaming at pictures of a harpoon gun on the discovery channel.

Geokill.........I do not know who you were refering to as being pissed but I assure you it is not me. I asked 6 months ago to have people place me on ignore if they so desired and some have. It does really bring a tear to my eye or is that just some of the grease from the whale blubber I am sauteing in butter.

Find the light and repent my impregnated little Arnolds.

DH

Old 01-09-2007, 12:29 PM   #480
o_darken_hellspawn

I am pleased to announce my Yellow Brothers..........

that wikipedia is going to take a second look at my new revised format of the yellow brotherhood so if accepted they will allow me to post this and lock it from other admins and defacers. This is huge news for the brotherhood since we have all worked so hard for our cause of light.

We shall see the outcome very soon.

DH