Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 12-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #441
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
Mervaka......you need to watch your tounge for it is starting up again as a snake that has been emotionally rattled. Please stop attacking my threads and the Brotherhood before we have to take to more extreme measures. You have been warned!
what? i'm referring to the wikipedia bollocks. dont infect wikipedia with this pointless crap, the FF forum suffers enough. if you really must have your own space, make a website where you dont bother anyone else.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:07 AM   #442
o_leandros

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
Like what sort of extreme measures does the brotherhood take? Piss on someone in the middle of the night?
Yes sir, it is.
Quote:
Like what sort of extreme measures does the brotherhood take? Piss on someone in the middle of the night?
...and colour them yellow! Genius!
o_leandros is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #443
o_darken_hellspawn

Infecting Wikipedia............

How do you infect something that anyone can edit and which subject matter could be based on opinons and not facts? I had given wikipedia substance in which they can feel enlightened for once in their lives other then editing the definition of cheese page (which has been locked for edit due to the sensitive subject matter of cheese and hackers). I had provided a portal for all members to view and to show others who do not believe.

It is you Mervaka that has no vision. It is you that feels that FF Forums are filled with useless from what the Yellow Brotherhood posts. I know why the light has yet to grace your brow and it has to do with the ugliness in your life. The darkest light never glows before the lightest of all lights fade away. The website is in planning mode my dear friend so do not worry about that. Worry about things such as the Wikipedia definition of Cheese and the MC Rib at McDonalds. Leave the important things to ponder to the Brotherhood.

Best Regards,

DH
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 05:26 AM   #444
o_()))crayola))_>

My God it's fun watching you squirm Mervaka. If you want him to shut up, the best thing to do would be ignore it. If you don't get upset theres' no reason to try and piss you off.

But it really is quite funny...
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #445
o_loader

Mervaka makes decent posts which actually mean something. He says things which are not normally seen inside books for the under 5's - Unlike the vast majority of the crap posted by the 'yellow team'.

I don't think you realise, also, that half of your so called 'brotherhood' are subtley, how can I put this... Ripping the shit out of you.

Please just grow up and let this die..

Peac.. I mean.. Skeet out.

(/me waits for the "OMG YOUR HYPOCRITICALLOLOL")
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 11:59 AM   #446
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ()))Crayola))_>
My God it's fun watching you squirm Mervaka. If you want him to shut up, the best thing to do would be ignore it. If you don't get upset theres' no reason to try and piss you off.

and on the flipside, if he just gave the whole thing a rest then there wouldnt be anything to complain about. thats the more sensible option, which i've been trying to put across before.

why not make that website for yourselves? oh i forgot the whole idea of the yellow dickcream sharing club was to get in everyones faces.

Old 12-30-2006, 03:10 PM   #447
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervaka
what? i'm referring to the wikipedia bollocks. dont infect wikipedia with this pointless crap, the FF forum suffers enough. if you really must have your own space, make a website where you dont bother anyone else.
Actually that's not a bad idea. If the Special Olympians of the FF forums can't get a Wiki entry to stick why don't they get their own myspace page?
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 04:28 PM   #448
o_()))crayola))_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervaka

why not make that website for yourselves? oh i forgot the whole idea of the yellow dickcream sharing club was to get in everyones faces.
Congratulations, you just answered your own question. So quit letting him get to you, and it'll be better for everyone. Most people seem to have figured this one out, but you're being awfully stubborn about it.
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 05:47 PM   #449
o_loader

LOL Lime green team FTW.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #450
o_bumgravy

Mustard YELLOW. All you blues are gonna fuckin die anyway, I am rubbing my rockets in anticipation.
o_bumgravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 07:35 PM   #451
o_dancingfool

Rubbing your rockets I will take refers to some method of self induced orgasm. Now there are many things to do this to on the internet. This is not one of them.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2006, 09:45 PM   #452
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by ()))Crayola))_>

He's 100% right. Watching you guys get your panties in a bunch over this guy (who YOU ADMIT makes no "meaningful posts") rather than ignoring him is the finest pack of bullshit I've seen in a long time. You guys, via group tactics, post five times the bullshit Darken does - did that ever occur to you? Every post he makes, you nimrods pounce on it. Ignore him and your problem goes away.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #453
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

i'd still like to hear why they cant take it some place else. i'm tired of having these damn threads getting rammed in my face. make a myspace page or something, like innoc said. it has a place there, arguably here, and certainly not wikipedia.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 PM   #454
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
'Cuz it doesn't make sense elsewhere. MySpace doesn't have a yellow team.

Old 12-31-2006, 12:43 AM   #455
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

doesnt make sense here either

Old 12-31-2006, 02:05 PM   #456
o_darken_hellspawn

AS BUM GRAVY QUOTED!!!!!!!

I do as well prepare for the day when all of the Blue will taste the sweet feeling of pain when our Brotherhood sollys dance our your FF graves. You have nothing to attack me with Loader and Mervaka. You are running out of ammo in a battle you cannot win. Your fruitless attempts make me smile with join joy as the Yellow Brotherhood comes that much closer to victory.

We are one with the Light and cannot be defeated. You do not understand this concept and probally never will. Our destiny has been written in blood in which we bleed is Yellow. The prophecy calls for the Light to rule all and a few speedbumps as yourselves cannot stop us.

Happy New Years. You will need a fresh start and material to fight us dear Loader, Mervaka, Dancing and all others who oppose us.

DH

Old 12-31-2006, 02:07 PM   #457
o_darken_hellspawn

Everyone thread I post on...........

causes the entire page to turn to mustard Yellow..............it is like leaving a mark of the Brotherhood where ever I go. Such beauty cannot be contained and must be shared with the entire world. Whoever graced me with this blessed ability may the light shine bright over your household and family.

Viva la "The Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas"

DH

Old 12-31-2006, 02:37 PM   #458
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
causes the entire page to turn to mustard Yellow..............it is like leaving a mark of the Brotherhood where ever I go.
Yeah, most male dogs do that too. It's a primitive instinct. Now go find an electric fence to "mark ".

Old 12-31-2006, 11:07 PM   #459
o_darken_hellspawn

Innoc?

Dont you think it is time you finally let that tension up and drink some metamucil. I am sure it will clean you up from all of the ensure you consume on a daily basis. You might want to check out some depends as well because when I finally pwn you the last thing you will do is soil yourself.

Enough of the age lambasting. You are blue you ex-black loner and Blue will be the first color faction to fall. With morons and teamates as you currently have it will not be a challenge to the Brotherhood. You may think your retorts or funny........possible entertaining to ones who do not see the light. I am here you tell you it does nothing to push Blue to the top but instead it digs you wastes deeper and deeper. May the New Years be kind to you because you will pray for the light.

DH

Old 01-01-2007, 12:02 AM   #460
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

lol, no I'm quite regular thank you very much. The Blue team chews up Yellow Trolls on a regular basis. You guys are bulk forming and help move our crap through the system.