Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Old 10-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #4461
o_golfisfun

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
There was talk of Schtoofa losing his internet connection and once he gets back online, there will be some sort of update.

how long ago was that?
o_golfisfun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 05:12 PM   #4462
o_dr zoidberg

Lollercoaster, its only been like 30 days, not really a BIIIIG gap, remeber it was a video ^^ So i think they should have credit to not update or whatever for a while longer, like a day or two. *cough*

Beta
'
nah but seriously its only been 30 days
o_dr zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 05:21 PM   #4463
o_saberwolf

:( Media Update :(

I'm not wanting to rush the update process at all, I just have a couple things I'd like to see in the next media update.

Basically, I'd just like to see all the skined models now (weapons and characters alike) that they have. I know there are some in the gameplay pictures but you can't make out the detail as well as in just a close up pic of the weapon / player.

...and one last thing...

Media Update

...this is just going to get lost in this thread.
o_saberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #4464
o_golfisfun

how about a fuckin update?
o_golfisfun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 06:43 PM   #4465
schtoofa
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
There was talk of Schtoofa losing his internet connection and once he gets back online, there will be some sort of update.
I just got my net access back this last weekend (I'd moved, so I couldn't do too much to help for a week or so heh). But the team kept plugging away, like they do!

I'm still getting settled - moving blows

Old 10-10-2006, 06:47 PM   #4466
o_stricknine

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtoofa
I just got my net access back this last weekend (I'd moved, so I couldn't do too much to help for a week or so heh). But the team kept plugging away, like they do!

I'm still getting settled - moving blows
welcome back to the interweb, hope the moving goes pretty smooth for ya.
o_stricknine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #4467
o_stricknine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Not really. Dr. Zoidberg (futurama) is the sex. Zoidberg (FF Forums) is a douche.
Dr. Zoidberg in the show is the shit, but no one really likes him in the show, nor does he have anything really great (he lives in the dumpster!). I don't know the FF Zoidberg well enough to call him a douche, but I'll take your word for it.

Bender: "I used 10% less than a lethal dose of salt."

Zoidberg: "Oh no, I shouldn't have had seconds!"

Fucking classic.
o_stricknine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 07:55 PM   #4468
o_own3r

I vote for a pre christmas release, as long as the gameplay is smooth and unbugged i don't care. Things like placeholder props/textures or whatever i can live with.
o_own3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #4469
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
You guys should, like, find other shit to do. There are things in the world outside the realm of unfinished Half-Life 2 mods, believe it or not.

ISN'T IT SCARY THAT I'M THE ONE TELLING YOU THIS?

Old 10-10-2006, 08:37 PM   #4470
o_own3r

yeah that is scary, but then again im way ahead of you.
o_own3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 08:44 PM   #4471
o_frenchtoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
You guys should, like, find other shit to do. There are things in the world outside the realm of unfinished Half-Life 2 mods, believe it or not.

ISN'T IT SCARY THAT I'M THE ONE TELLING YOU THIS?
Mmm... mayonnaise.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 09:11 PM   #4472
o_dancingfool

There is no such thing as a finished HL2 mod yet...just a bunch of shitty half assed public betas and the aforementioned unfinished mods. GOD I FUCKING WANT INSURGENCY! 2 MONTHS AGO THEY UPDATED THE MODDB % TO 90!!!!! HURRY UP!
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #4473
o_dr zoidberg

Insurgency probably will blow

no
it WILL BLOW

hahahakakakhaarfaharfahAAAAZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....... ....

IQ++
o_dr zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 10:03 PM   #4474
o_dancingfool

OMFG IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED...

Oh there it is, Sweden. Guess we'll have to nuke it. Or we could send the Insurgency mod team in to completely pwn it since they have contained all of their god like untapped pwnage in a small package in the form of a pwnage ass mod called Insurgency.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:18 PM   #4475
o_zydell

I wonder why Americans dont wonder that Europeans consider America not to be the best damn country in the world. Is it part of a culture that I fail to understand?
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 11:10 PM   #4476
o_tennovan

I do consider the US to be the best damn country in the world, its just too bad 90% of our citizens are stuck up, arrogant pricks. I totally understand why the rest of the world hates us. That is why Texas should excercise its right to split into 5 different states. THEN, we'll simply become our own countries, I'll be the President of North Texas, and we'll build a giant bridge from North Texas to Europe somewhere so that we can party together on the weekends. A little alcohol could probably solve a lot of problems, as well as open up a whole new batch of others I guess.

Back on topic, do what I did and say screw updates. Go out, find something else to do, and check this site maybe once a day. Work has kept me busy as hell so if they released later than sooner, it'd probably be better anyways. Regardless, I could care less if the mod was released today or next year... just as long as its released in a healthy state.
o_tennovan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 11:33 PM   #4477
o_dancingfool

Tennovan if you do that soccer moms will just drive minivans packed with explosives into your structures. I'll move there and be part of the border patrol for soccer moms. I'll just need the pyro class so those whores can burn...

Old 10-11-2006, 02:22 AM   #4478
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
I wonder why Americans dont wonder that Europeans consider America not to be the best damn country in the world. Is it part of a culture that I fail to understand?
Duh, we don't give two shits what Europeans think. Just like you don't give a shit what we Americans think of your wonderful home country.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:37 AM   #4479
o_nodnarb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennovan
I do consider the US to be the best damn country in the world, its just too bad 90% of our citizens are stuck up, arrogant pricks. I totally understand why the rest of the world hates us. That is why Texas should excercise its right to split into 5 different states. THEN, we'll simply become our own countries, I'll be the President of North Texas, and we'll build a giant bridge from North Texas to Europe somewhere so that we can party together on the weekends. A little alcohol could probably solve a lot of problems, as well as open up a whole new batch of others I guess.

Back on topic, do what I did and say screw updates. Go out, find something else to do, and check this site maybe once a day. Work has kept me busy as hell so if they released later than sooner, it'd probably be better anyways. Regardless, I could care less if the mod was released today or next year... just as long as its released in a healthy state.
representing the Texans with pride
o_nodnarb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2006, 02:49 AM   #4480
o_bumgravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
Duh, we don't give two shits what Europeans think. Just like you don't give a shit what we Americans think of your wonderful home country.
Americans think my home country is a suburb in London.

And Tennovan i dont know why but i always think your from UK, im surprised every time i see Texas as your location. Maybe its beacuse your not as vocal as others at proclaiming your country the best beefburger in the world.
o_bumgravy is offline   Reply With Quote