Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 06-26-2007, 01:18 AM   #21
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppychow
theve been duped before and often post just to make a name for themselves. listen, don't get ur titties all twisted, just waitin for police awknowledgement and ap, not cp, even if a dirivative. looks like it may have happened and we might just be seeing the major outlets being gunshy so they dont look stupid.
Perhaps you're displacing some things you've done onto others? How're you posting from the monastery anyway?

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 01:21 AM   #22
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to puppychow Send a message via Yahoo to puppychow
that was like 1.5 years ago and at least had some comedy in it (but u still love to bring it up at every opportunity . i'm a much kinder, gentler poster than the old days, i think youd agree. dont even really debate anymore.

fuck, maybe it's time for a good e-penis forum fight. who the hell have i become???
puppychow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 01:23 AM   #23
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
if u actually followed the progress of the thread i awknowledged that it may have happened. the last link is the first to report real police activity and its from a major player, one who is most likely to check their sources with more scrutiny. want a cookie?
Actually the Canadian Press report I linked to was the first one I found, before the AP. But then again, according to you, Canadians are just liars.

One would think a simple task would be, well, simple. Maybe not for simpletons.
uBeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 01:24 AM   #24
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

yes. they cannot be trusted. actually, i didn't want to see a canadian link as he's rather popular there and canadian outlets might be tempted to run with the story before everything was confirmed. i think thats a fair assumption/concern.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:25 AM   #25
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
that was like 1.5 years ago and at least had some comedy in it (but u still love to bring it up at every opportunity . i'm a much kinder, gentler poster than the old days, i think youd agree. dont even really debate anymore.

fuck, maybe it's time for a good e-penis forum fight. who the hell have i become???
It was meant in fun man...I hope you know that.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:41 AM   #26
Lost
Fear teh crowbar.
Retired FF Staff

Gametype: CTF ftw, yeh
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Lost
Has Travis Dane somehow managed to morph into Uber?

You are a pirate!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 01:47 AM   #27
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
It was meant in fun man...I hope you know that.
i know. im just a sensitive little bitch today. right when i steped out of bed this morning my foot landed in cat vomit, work sucked ass, and then i found out i have aids.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #28
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Quote:
i know. im just a sensitive little bitch today. right when i steped out of bed this morning my foot landed in cat vomit, work sucked ass, and then i found out i have aids.
cheer up sleepy Jean

Old 06-26-2007, 04:54 AM   #29
Dragonjojo

Send a message via AIM to Dragonjojo
Apparently it was a double murder suicide. He killed his wife, child and then himself.
Dragonjojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 04:55 AM   #30
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member

According to one report, that is. I don't know what would make such a successful man do something so horrible.

Old 06-26-2007, 05:12 AM   #31
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

It's the embodiment of The Ballad of Richard Cory.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:42 AM   #32
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uBeR
According to one report, that is. I don't know what would make such a successful man do something so horrible.
roid rage.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:52 AM   #33
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member

CNN falls for the Canadian conspiracy and lies.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:07 PM   #34
Suite307

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #35
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

seems to be a bit silly to have aired a tribute to him before the facts come out on the case...considering he might have killed is wife and daughter.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM   #36
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
The Rabid Wolverine....ahh eehh ahhh (slobers Jim Ross)

Airing a dman special I read it and I used to be a huge wrestling fan. It saddens me when they pay tribute to a man who may of killed his own family. I say if they find out he did do it they should desecrate his body. Remove him from all past wrestling footage and let the fans hit his corpse with a sledgehammer before the next Wrestlemanina. This is trully an epdemic in the US of fathers killing their entire familys of recently. Makes me trully sick.

Uber, as a dog I am guessing you are used to rubbing your smelly ass on everything you own and anything you can find. Please go and lick your balls in a corner somewhere and let the humans talk for while. I am just trying to prevent more dog hair and shit from this thread so move off the couch you drooling SOB!!!! lmao

dh

Old 06-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #37
Meca

Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
RIP man.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:00 PM   #38
CatzEyes93
Black Mesa Voice Actor

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
huh? what are you yelling at uber for?
CatzEyes93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 06:26 PM   #39
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

from tmz...believe what you will..

"In divorce papers filed in 2003, Nancy Benoit included a petition for protection from domestic abuse against Chris. In the papers, Nancy claimed that Benoit, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture." Nancy added that she was, "in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child."

Three months later, Nancy filed to have the divorce papers and the restraining order dismissed. A short time later, a judge granted her wish.

As TMZ first reported, law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe Benoit strangled his wife on Saturday, smothered his son on Sunday and then hanged himself on Monday.

*fixed copy and paste gone wrong

Last edited by Dospac; 06-26-2007 at 06:50 PM.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #40
Pixel
if(0>1){printf("broked");}
Beta Tester

Class/Position: O
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I world would be better without those faker wrestlers
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote