Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:32 AM   #21
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
It is very sad story and I do not even personally know this child. Maybe you could throw out a prayer or a thought for him and just maybe we can get a miracle going. I cant imagine the strength it would take to just stay sane in this situation. I have children myself and this is trully the worst nightmare you would not wish on any child. You and me both........I have had allot of good times in my life but it would be worth to take it away if I could so that someone else can go up to experience life as well.

dh

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/camdenmarshky

What a trooper is all I can say.

dh

There is good news that the tumors are not growing in size but it seems that the quality of life team wants his mommy to start preparing for the worst if that is even possible.

damn.

dh

another heartbreaking but uplifting post.

thanks,

dh

How could anyone imagine ever being in this same position.

dh

so far the tumor is stable but that just means that it is not getting any bigger. This little boy so far has beat the odds and he is coming upon his third birthday. I cant even write anything more on this at this time right now. It hurts too much.

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 09-04-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: 6 post in a row

Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #22
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Ah man, my full support goes to this, hell I'd give the kid every pieces of old toys I have left around if I didn't live so far.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:32 PM   #23
YomMamasHouse

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
It is sad to think that he will never be cured of this. I can tell it is taking an emotional toll on whichever parent it is that is writing it, I believe it is his mother, by the frantic way in which she writes. These sorts of things always ruin my day when I think about them because they make it quite clear that the universe is not run by loving and caring forces.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #24
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by YomMamasHouse
It is sad to think that he will never be cured of this. I can tell it is taking an emotional toll on whichever parent it is that is writing it, I believe it is his mother, by the frantic way in which she writes. These sorts of things always ruin my day when I think about them because they make it quite clear that the universe is not run by loving and caring forces.
That assumes that you are considering the possibility that the Universe is run at all. There are patterns in life...you see them all over but sometimes when you see sad things like this happening to a child it does pull you up short. Bad things happen to good people and the evil prosper...it makes you think...

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #25
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

That is what I am praying for and so are the 45,000+ people who have visited this young childs website on caringbridge. Camden now needs something that modern medicine cannot offer him and he needs it now. I have no physical contact with them or their family except through posting my feelings. I have never felt this way or become emotionally attached someone that I do not personally know. It is almost like he is part of my family and I am losing him. It sounds kind of weird but it is the way I feel.

This post has to be one of the hardest posts I have ever read this far. I cannot explain the heart ache through words that are coming through this mothers words.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 09-04-2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: double post

Old 07-29-2008, 08:23 PM   #26
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

...I don't know what to say, I cried, I really did. No parent deserves this, no child does.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #27
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
tl;dr.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Old 08-04-2008, 12:57 PM   #28
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Again another one I am having trouble holding back at work......

This story is getting harder and harder to read as the new updates are posted and it seems that it is tearing me up on the inside as well. I have children and to go through this would be the absoulte worst nightmare ever. Life is hard enough sometimes to get by and with this affecting everyone in the familys circle you cannot ever have enough support.

This has been posted by two great friends of mine and I think it's wonderful-I truly hope you enjoy it.

The Brave Little Soul-by John Alessi

Not too long ago in Heaven there was a little soul who took wonder in observing the world. He especially enjoyed the love he saw there and often expressed this joy with God. One day however the little soul was sad for on this day he saw suffering in the world. He approached God and sadly asked, "why do bad things happen , why is there suffering in the world?"

God paused for a moment and replied, "Little soul, do not be sad, for the suffering you see unlocks the love in people's hearts." The little soul was confused. "What do you mean, he asked. God replied, "have you not noticed the goodness and love that is the offspring of that suffering?" Look at how people come together, drop their differences and show their love and compassion for those who suffer. All their other motivations disappear and they become motivated by love alone."

The little soul began to understand and listened attentively as God continued, "the suffering soul unlocks the love in people's hearts much like the sun and the rain unlock the flower withing the seed. I created everyone with endless love in their heart, but unfortunately most people keep it locked up and hardly share it with anyone. They are afraid to let their love shine freely, because they are afraid of being hurt. But a suffering soul unlocks that love. I tell you this-it is the greatest miracle of all. Many souls have bravely chosen to go into the world and suffer-to unlock this love-to create this miracle-for the good of all humanity.

Just then the little soul got a wonderful idea and could hardly contain himself. With his wings fluttering, bouncing up & down, the little soul excitedly replied, "I am brave, let me go! I would like to go into the world & suffer so that I can unlock the goodness and love in people's hearts! I want to create that miracle.

God smiled and said, "you are a brave soul I know, and thus I will grant your request, But even though you are very brave you will not be able to do this alone. I have known since the beginning of time that you would ask for this and so I have carefully selected many souls to care for you on your journey. Those souls will help you create your miracle; however they will also share in your suffering. Two of these souls are most special and will care for you, help you and suffer along with you, far beyond others. They have already chosen a name for you .

God and the brave little soul shared a smile and then embraced. In parting God said, " do not forget little soul that I will be with you always. Although you have agreed to bear the pain, you will do so through my strength. And if the time should come when you feel that you have suffered enough just say the word, think the thought and you will be healed.

Thus at that moment the brave little soul was born into the world, and through his suffering and God's strength he unlocked the goodness and love in people's hearts. For so many people dropped their differences & came together to show their love. Priorities became properly aligned, People gave from their hearts. Those that were always too busy found time. Many began new spiritual journeys-some regained lost faith-many came back to God. Parents hugged their children tighter. Friends and family grew closer. Old friends got together and new friendships were made. Distant family reunited and every family spent more time together. Everyone prayed. Peace and love reigned. Lives changed forever. It was good. The world was a better place. The miracle had happened. God was pleased.

Old 08-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #29
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

[speechless]

Old 08-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #30
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I am starting to find myself..........

trying to explain the unexplainable and that why may things happen. I cannot express how my heart hurts right now for this family.

Old 08-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #31
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
I'm sure you know the most likely ending for this story DH. I've known a handful of children who were taken from their family's in this manner. It's a terribly sad thing to see.

Old 08-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #32
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

Makes your wonder what kind of fucked up world we live in...

Old 08-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #33
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

2 dos double two

I cannot go through that ending so I cannot imagine in the entire universe how the family could go through that. It feels like I am losing a son without ever physically coming in contact with Camden. I am very sad that things are getting worse and that the "Brave Little Soul: keeps on fighting his hardest.

Another Update.

dh

I will have to read the rest when I get home. I hope that someday I will be able to understand this all. Right now I cant and I am very mad about it.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 09-04-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #34
ColdnessCalms
is not calm

Class/Position: Defensive Demoman...
Gametype: 2fort, duh.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast
It's funny, the whole time you were trying to make people laugh, I always hated you, but right now I find you hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

I'm done with you.
What the hell was wrong with you when you posted this? Just because somebody likes to screw around on the forums doesn't mean you can be such a loser when is in an actual BAD position, not just annoyed.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #35
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdnessCalms
What the hell was wrong with you when you posted this? Just because somebody likes to screw around on the forums doesn't mean you can be such a loser when is in an actual BAD position, not just annoyed.
I think it's possible to irritate someone to the point where they wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. That may be the situation here.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #36
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I am broken right now after reading this and my heart is bleeding from the inside. I was so sure that this would be beaten but my fears have turned into a reality. I cannot imagine what the family or Camden is going through. This story has affected so many people and I feel like Camden was my son as well in spirit.

I am getting sick right now so I need to end this post for now.

I cannot explain to you why life has to be this way right now nor do I understand.

the post for now. My heart feels so much pain and sorrow for this family like somehow I am attached to them in a day to day basis as being part of the family. I feel that I myself am going through this issue and loosing a son in my heart named Camden. I have still ever been able to meet this family or able to communicate with them. I have only been able to help by donating what I could do to help and to realize that someday Cammie will no longer be with his mommy and daddy on this world but to meet with them on another day in heaven is really tearing me apart. No child should have to go through all of this and sometimes it does reflect on you "why this has to happen"? Should I blame god for not saving this child and healing him or should I be happy that god is allowing his angel back into his kingdom?

It just isnt fair and I am really angry at myself that I do not have the answers nor will I ever have them. It will not be until judgement day that I find out why this has to be this way and that why is man still paying the price for Adam and Eve's fault in the garden to bring upon suffering and sin. Who am I to question god and his path he chooses......I am nothing but a weak minded man who cannot see what picture god has painted nor the capacity to ever understand it fully.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 09-04-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: tres 3 three

Old 09-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #37
Sh4x
Retired FF Staff

I just cannot take you seriously anymore dude... you post stuff like that then you go like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
Another browser that I can use to browse the internet and to do everything else that all other browsers do........OMG......I AM JACKING OFF RIGHT NOW. WOAW....another fucking browser to gain 2.7% of the market. Another browser not to support Active X components. FUCK YOU GOOGLE AND FUCK YOUR browser.

I feel better now.

dh

Old 09-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #38
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Sh4x..........

to be honest with you Sh4x. I really dont give a fuck if you take me serious or not if I may be honest. If you want to post a retarded response to me about a child who is 3 years old and dying of cancer thread then I suggest you fucking PM me!!!!! Next time I will verablly tear you apart limb by limb. You might want to check with Frenchy on that.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 09-05-2008 at 12:40 PM.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #39
Sh4x
Retired FF Staff

You make me think of the guy crying from underneath his bed sheets about how we should leave Britney alone.

There's probably no need to let you know that I don't give a fuck that you don't give a fuck but yeah...

Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #40
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Thanx for the Britney reference........

I have already moved on and forgotten about you so please move on to another thread.

dh

Closed Thread