o_skanky butterpuss

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles
Some people need to be slowed down

no kissing + blowjob breaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr Zaius
they do have a better use than slowing you down, and that is for catching your yogurt children

thats why god gave women mouths and back dimples

Old 03-20-2006, 09:50 PM   #23
o_dr zauis

but the pre-cum can still get them preggers, and thats what scares mee the most

Old 03-20-2006, 09:55 PM   #24
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Modelling forum? Shit you can't even keep one thread on modelling.

Old 03-20-2006, 11:33 PM   #25
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr Zauis
what the fuck?

Old 03-21-2006, 03:23 AM   #26
o_etzell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr Zauis
Obviously you know nothing of your own reproductive system.

Old 03-21-2006, 04:38 AM   #27
o_dr zauis

?? wtf are u talking about, your retarded.

Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as precum) is the clear lubricating fluid that is issued from a man's penis when he is aroused. Slang terms for pre-ejaculate include pre-come, pre-cum, dog water, speed drop, widower's tears, and clear stuff. (A photograph of an erect penis with pre-ejaculate can be seen here)

The fluid is usually secreted by Cowper's glands during foreplay or at an early stage during sex, some time before the man reaches orgasm and semen is ejaculated. Pre-ejaculatory fluid prepares the urethra for the passage of semen and neutralizes acidity due to any residual urine. It also lubricates the movement of the foreskin over the glans. The amount of fluid that the human male can issue varies widely between individuals, from imperceptible amounts to a copious flow.

Pre ejaculatory fluid will not cause pregnancy. A problem for couples who seek to avoid pregnancy, however, is that the pre-ejaculate may push sperm from a prior ejaculation out. <--- this is the part that worries me, i still hold firm to you being an idiot

Last edited by o_dr zauis; 03-21-2006 at 04:48 AM.

Old 03-21-2006, 08:57 PM   #28
o_etzell

Yeah, but, you see, the problem with copy/pasting from Wikipedia and only copy/pasting select parts and then calling someone an idiot leaves you open to an investigation and later, a realization that you an an idiot.

Pre ejaculatory fluid will not cause pregnancy. A problem for couples who seek to avoid pregnancy, however, is that the pre-ejaculate may push sperm from a prior ejaculation out. This is one additional reason why withdrawal (coitus interruptus) is not considered to be a reliable method of birth control. There have been no large-scale studies of sperm in pre-ejaculate, but some smaller-scale studies suggest that any sperm present may be ineffectual at causing pregnancy. It is commonly held, but as yet unverified, that pre-ejaculate may pick up existing sperm in the urethra if the man has not urinated since his last ejaculation.

An article in the April 2003 edition of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics set out to determine "if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland." After seeing that none of the pre-ejaculate contained sperm, they concluded that "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus"

Old 03-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #29
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Ooh, Latin. Fancy.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #30
o_dr zauis

Well i personally know people that have become pregnant due to it, they were sluts, but they knew what they were doing, they thought that as long as he would pull out early they would be fine. Multiple times (which if you have a partner you can usually have) can make babies due to the pre-ejac

I copied what was relevant to the topic. What does it matter that there have been no large studies.

So all you added was that plus every guy should take a piss between shags. Way to still be a flamer.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:42 PM   #31
mirvin_monkey
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
i thought this was a basic fact though, how can they know what they are doing if they didnt realise that the semen that doesnt leave the penis doesnt magically disappear by itself instantly after sex

and it only takes a trip to the toilet to save the day!

Old 03-22-2006, 05:43 AM   #32
o_dr zauis

mirvin ftw....someone close this thread...it got out of hand, im sorry i was just trying to show off my model, and thought there might be interest in modeling, i was wrong, case closed.

Old 03-22-2006, 10:24 AM   #33
mirvin_monkey
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
hehe okay fair enough. i think there may well be a modelling forum at some point after the game is released so people can discuss customisations and stuff

Closed Thread