Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #1
Bnet505

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Awful TF2 Update >:(

I'm getting a new PC this Saturday and was deciding whether to play TFC, TF2, or FF more. I was going to play more TF2 due to this new SUPER AWESOME UPDATE announced a while back. Unfortunately Valve dropped the ball, and basically shitted on ALL of it's fans.

Yeah, TF2 has the grind of a MMO right now.

36 bullshit achievements (Uber Punching Heavies/scouts/other medics?) that range from insane to repetitive. For each of three imba weapons you have to unlock 12 of these bastards. Basically every weapon replacement is better than the other. This is ridiculous considering that this goes contrary to EVERYTHING I've read about TF2's design philosophy and Team Fortress games in general.

Plus there is a shitload of bugs, the whole deleted achievement fiasco, and 1000 people playing medics to try to farm achievements. Jesus...

The threads on the forums are comical. Obsessed Valve Fanboys who can't admit the giant fuck-up try to make "Counter-Threads" praising the "Awesome" update.

So Valve, until you fix this shit, I'm not playing. Expect me playing FF a ton when I get my new PC.

Discuss (Basically I guess this is a "TF2 update" thread, despite being riddled with my $0.02)
Bnet505 is offline   Reply With Quote