!nF3D4L
D&A Member

Class/Position: Offy ftw
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: ]NM[- `DIB5
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via MSN to !nF3D4L
Season Week #1 siden

here we go with week 1 sexiness, lets get a good clean season here fellas(and ladies), no lowblows or bitting of ears please, and let the bell ring

[DAMN] vs :e0:
Damn only has a 5 man roster so it may get tight for them but with these two teams will battle it out and e0 will be the victor
150-100 e0

[AE] vs .o'
with AE played the preseaon unexpectedly well going 2-1 losing to the Goodfellas and .o' going 1-1(foriet win was other win) i expect AE to keep it up against .o' and take the win
170-120 AE

shit| vs ( Goodfellas . )
shit has had some problems due to lack of players and really i don't think it would matter if they get 5 cause Goodfellas are the team to beat and don't look like there going to be stopping soon.
190-40 fellas

[sYn] vs /KBN/
two good teams battle off but i expect KBN to take it not so much cause of they are better (both are pretty good) but syns leaders are missing from what vic said, crimsons net is teh fucked, vic is moving and ghost got caught selling drugs or sumthing and because of that KBN will have the upper hand and take it.
180-160 KBN

.fx vs [SNAFU]
fx vs the tfc import SNAFU while snafu has been doing decent in the tfc world there FF world hasn't been that great. expect .fx too take it no contest
260-50 fx

good luck and have fun guys.
!nF3D4L is offline   Reply With Quote