Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
You'll run into these people all your life. They're evil people who can't mind their business. A lot of people defend these people, too, because the majority of people are dumb and want to run everyone elses' lives even when they do a pretty piss-poor job of running their own. Lol

Like I said, just don't worry about it. The more you worry about it, the more credibility you give to the person's delusion that they're doing something just. I would just drop out of whatever program you're enrolled in. I mean, shit, if they're going to treat you like that, why stick around? I sure as fuck wouldn't.
it's for cross country. the entire team judges me as well because i dont go to practices as often as i should, and usually it's school-related (staying after for help, or not going so i have enough energy to do extra homework/studying). theres this one girl on the team that is straight-up rude to me, she was going on a run to go warm up, she asked another guy on the team to go with her, i said mind if i tag along or something to that effect. she said in the most bitchy way possible "I asked him." Then they started running, and i said, can i come (this was a little while after) and she actually said no. i was never an asshole to her, she's just being stuck up as hell. idk if she thinks shes better than me or looks down upon me because i dont go to pracitces every single day (granted i have missed a few because i went on vacation, and i didnt go for a few days afterword to get caught up, and ill leave school sometimes if im not feeling well, but now it sounds like im making excuses for myself, am i?) then fuuuuuuuuuuck you
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote