KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
I'd personally like to see map categories, like when the voting system comes up, it will ask what map type you want, such as CTF, AVD, Payload, Sports maps, Skill maps, Escape maps, etc, depending on what type of server you are running. Then once the category is selected it would only show a list of that type of map to choose from, along with convenient Previous Menu so you can choose a different map type than what you originally chose, Next Page/Previous Page and Vote Extend.

I tried the 30 second prematch, hell I even tried a 10 second prematch on my server for a while and it turns out people don't really like prematch all that much in pubs. The only real reason to include it was to make sure those stragglers who take a while to connect to a server get a better chance at connecting before prematch ends so there's less chance for a free cap at the beginning of the map. With that said, it's more of a nuisance in pubs than it is helpful.

20 minute vs 30 minute timelimit is good but it's already been changed to 20 minute map times by default for servers.

Finally, for the custom sounds, you can easily disable them by typing "!sounds" in my server or whoever uses the same sounds plugin. For servers that use different sound plugins, I'd suggest discussing with an admin there to find out if they can be disabled.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote