View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #34
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3m
WHAT?!! I GOT BANNED AFTER THE FIRST STRIKE! Here is what the chat log looked like

Nukem joined the server
timeleft 25:00 - nukem hasnt spoken/chatted at all yet
timeleft 20:00 - nukem hasnt spoken/chatted at all yet
timeleft 15:00 - nukem hasnt spoken/chatted at all yet
timeleft 10:00 - said "stop cock blocking" - nuk3m banned.
These were your three strikes:

Code:
12/19/06 1:04 pm #28 (DM) (Server) Language Banned Banned 30 minutes for swearing. ("at fuck it") 
12/19/06 1:03 pm #28 (DM) (Server) Language Slayed Slayed for swearing. ("AH SHIT") 
12/19/06 1:03 pm #28 (DM) (Server) Language Slayed Slayed for swearing. ("you said sexy")
As you can see in my post to Trepid_Jon, you're not in the three strikes category any longer. You choose to ignore the rules and intentionally got banned. That puts you in the:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
Now, after Bob does get banned temporarily, the system feels he's got a pretty clear idea of what the rules are. So, after that, each occurrance is a progressively longer ban.
You have known that would be the case for you since we unbanned you the first time. You have been banned twice since. Don't act like you don't know how the system works Nuk3m.

You spent your chances unwisely and now you're having to deal with the consequences. Others spend those chances with slips. I'm done arguing with you Nuk3m.

Scuzzy