trepid_jon
Ray Ray Johnson
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: D Civilian
Gametype: Rocket Jousting
Affiliations: EAFD
Posts Rated Helpful 78 Times
Send a message via ICQ to trepid_jon Send a message via AIM to trepid_jon
Sill a bonified hater. Do your thing, continue to try to bring everyone down with the naysaying. Newsflash, I don't give a shit if you don't like it, I'm still working on it because it's as awesome as I've expressed no matter how much you try to bring us down as if bringing down the devs is A) possible and B) something worth trying to "achieve"

One day when you play it in the Vive or other VR, it'll click like it did with me a few years ago. Now that I have the time and resources for fully independent gamedev, I'm gonna work on it more like before. If you don't like me or any other dev working on it then feel free to never reply to me again with your attempt to dismantle a good thing over and over again. It's pathetic on a variety of levels.

Seriously, let's hear your grand plan for FF. Keep maintaining and old PC-only game, never venture beyond mouse and keyboard even when the future is right now?

"confirmation bias" and "gross" -- what other cliche buzzword horseshit you wanna keep spewing?

If an idea of "FF2" bothers you, one that by default from being on Steam and being released in the future and developed right now means supporting steam universe if done right aka big picture and VR modes... if that bothers you then seriously, don't bother hating on it within these forums and specifically this thread on our FF forums about the next iteration of FF. You've repeatedly done this since the thread was started and I'm officially done with that now, since you can't seem to grasp it even after what happened before.

People hating on the Vive on the forums of a Team Fortress inspired SourceMod open source and available for free on Steam...if FF doesn't have more Steam Universe support that's a failure on us devs' part, but not really failure since we just do this in our free time. It's a gradual process until we build enough momentum to start full development on this sequel of sorts.

Anyways, merry Christmas ya anti-jolly animal
trepid_jon is offline   Reply With Quote