Old 01-30-2011, 12:34 AM   #66
GambiT
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spy
Affiliations: -=DoM=-
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosh View Post
If a new player gets banned from one of the 3 active servers, do you think he still plays?
if a person sent to this website to check out this game checked out the fucking BS going on on this forum do you think he would DL the game or say fuck it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Yes, dumb fuck, but that's not the problem I have with the Old Timers. It's that their rules, no matter how much I acknowledge their right to enforce them, are fucking stupid and drive away players from this game, because no one wants to play a violent mature video game with a bunch of family-friendly pussies who have paper-thin feelings.
oh, you speak for everybody?? when did this happen?? cus personally i enjoy a family friendly server a whole lot more than any other.

maybe if you weren't such a fucking tit and followed their rules you wouldnt "hurt" their feelings and get your ass banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbankthx View Post
That fact has absolutely nothing to with the fact that OT acolytes come on here and spam that 'only 3% of the FF population is banned at our servers'.

'Facts' are facts, yes, but when you skew or cloud facts with superfluous data points, and try and pass it off as empirically correct, then no, they are not facts. They are deception. Sure, someone can say the sky is orange, that doesn't make them right. The sky is objectively colored blue. When you deal with statistics, the methodology you use to come up with your data must be transparent and honest, or there's no weight in the statistic.

Derp. The reason why I'm focusing on their banlist is because Drizzle brought up the point that only 3% off FF players are banned at OT in the first place. If he never said that, this debate wouldn't be happening. I love how you're trying to shovel blame onto me, as if I started this debate. It's a clear indication of your own cognitive bias towards anyone who questions OT.

In other words, you attempt to try and 'get' me on the idea that OT can do what they want with their servers is nothing more than a misdirection, or a strawman. I already admit they can do what they want, but the fact is that Drizzle brought up a questionable 'fact' and presented it as a way to shine light on how moral and upstanding OT is.
if all of you weren't so hell bent on ragging OT maybe they would'nt feel the need to defend themselves?

me personally, i think it is YOU and all the other cry baby bitches on here that are draggin this game down. wah wah you got banned, learn to abey the fucking rules or get over it.

glad i can go on OT's server and not have to deal with a bunch of whinny bitches like y'all while i enjoy this game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxamillion View Post
Scuzzy/Old Timers server has ruined this game. How can you establish a player base when new players are insta-banned for saying or doing something that harms no one or nothing. should start a petition to get the server taken down. banning 95% of the people that join your server is a joke.
from my experience every person i've seen banned on OT's server deserved it, and would have gotten the same on my server.

if they are to ignorant to come in and enjoy the game without the racism and cursing non stop and spawn spamming then they don't deserve to be there, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
its because the person that owns Ol Timers, was kicked off the dev team for sucking.

Now all he can do is ruin the game. He's doing a great job.
thats YOUR opinion, in MY opinion OT is helping the game by providing a safe haven from the ppl who want to come in a purposely ruin the game for everybody else.

i'm drunk and this is prob gonna piss all you whinny tit's off but i don't give a fuck, i'm sick of seeing this shit on the forum.

we get it, you don't like OT, fucking good for you, this forum is NOT for bashing ANY servers just because you want to fucking cry. who the fuck would try out this game after seeing all of this constant bitching splattered all over the damn forum???

get over it!
--------------------------FF_Civibash_G(Released)------------------------
-------------------FF_Conc_G1(WIP)--------------------
-------------------FF_Hollow_G(WIP)---------------------
GambiT is offline   Reply With Quote