D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
This map needs restrictions on conc jumpers.

Played to day and even bhopping to the flag room, scouts from the other team were beating me into the flag room. There was 0 chance to set up any kind of defense to stop them from getting the flag.

1 team only needs 1 or 2 conc jumpers (medic or scout) and they can just run away with the game no matter how many players go for defense.

There should be a limit of 1 scout and 1 medic, and they should only start off with 1 conc grenade

ya I know people want this game to be fast, but there is fast and then there is just too fast. This map should not be won time after time just after the 2 other flags are released in the middle.

Having the round end so far time after time after time drives people off. At least 3 or 4 people left just because there was 0 chance to get any kind of decent defense up.

We got lucky one round just because they didn't expect a heavy and stopped him before he left, but after that it was just conc after conc after conc. I was actually getting physically sick from being conced so much.
Sounds like someone needs to work on their soldier skills.