View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 12:39 PM   #103
Roach
SourceMod User

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Roach
Definitely LOVE the feel...I normally HATE playing light classes like Medic, but I found myself loving playing medic...this coming from an old school TFC D Solly whore.

Yes the 45 degree thing is a little annoying, but it makes for interesting rounds when you're Winston Churchhill in Hunted! I escaped with a 45 Degree view of the world, and also died swinging against a Sniper at a 45 degree angle...makes dodging nails quite tricky!

The only two things I noticed as a medic that kinda threw me a little off...

The range of the SG is a little long. The initial target seems like it can hit you from seemingly anywhere. On shutdown2 I was able to trigger an SG from the corner of the 2nd floor (right before the bend to the wooden plank) from where the sniper deck was. I'll Screeny it next time, but that seems a little long to me.

The Heavy at a distance seems to have really good aim with the AC. I dunno if this is intentional or if its just something that needs to be tweaked, but in aardvark I can be hit pretty often by an enemy HWG from the other side of the map before I conc off the respawn deck.

Other than that...I noticed no issues that made me want to cry foul. The one server I was in was having issues with their elevators killing everyone that got on them, and their doors were all screwed up, but I dunno if that was a FF issue or just a unique server issue.

Otherwise, an AMAZING job.
Roach is offline   Reply With Quote