Old 07-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
WiFiDi
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag is there any other
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carryonplease View Post
the thing is, in order for FF to keep new players, it needs to be O friendly. we have a hard enough time getting people to play offense (myself included ) because it is arguable harder to be a good O player than a good D player. It takes more than being able to conc, you have to know exactly where to do it and which direction to strafe in.

While I think the changes in the new patch are all cool, I agree that offense has been nerfed a bit much.
i wouldn't say to much at all. (the O could use a few new tricks or something (the O might need a slight buff but not by nerfing D.), but O now requires more than just scout and a medic. which in my opinion just how it should be. for all those who say ff is a team game which it is. i think all classes (or most of them scout certainly is very offense orientated and can't really be d without ruining his O.) however a soldier, a demo, hwguy on offense are a good thing its more diverse different strategy's come into play. not just spam scout and medic which you can still do and still get the flag with.

also as a noob who played O all the time... *sounds of crickets*

tl;dr: for all those who say that i can't win on O any longer that simply isn't true. it just means you have to use more than just a scout and medic now.
It's a happy massacre?! (yes, yes it is!)
To make most awesome thing in universe combine Bears and Nicholas Cage!
and remember kids, we didn't start the flame-war!

Last edited by WiFiDi; 07-04-2011 at 12:21 PM.
WiFiDi is offline   Reply With Quote