Old 02-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #54
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I tried to add stuff that you would normally do, but also my suggestion is that you get newer versions of the same ones when you do say 100, 1000, and 10,000 of the items that need to be done.

Level 1 would be basic. If it requires 100 thats what you get when you have done it 100 times.

Level 2 would be Pro. It would require 10 times the basic level and when you get it, it add a Pro behind what ever the title of the achievement is.

Level 3 would be Elite. It would require 10 times the Pro level and when you get it, it replaces the Pro with Elite behind what ever the title of the achievement is.

and if too many people are getting to elite too fast, you can add a 4th level (Godlike) and it would require 100 or 1000 times what it took to get the Elite level making it very hard to get to even when trying to grind for it. It would replace the Elite with either Godlike or my personal favorite "I have no life"

So each achievement would have 3 (or more) levels that they could get which could take people a long time.

Most of the stuff is stuff you would normally do or have done to you in a game or at least based on stuff you would do or have done to you in the game normally.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote