View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:41 PM   #8
Undecied

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
I'm sorry to have been mistaken, as i said it was a rumor and i didn't even know if it was true. I will edit my post to say that you came up with the idea. Also it is true that NiP vs Fnatic does get more views than a random How to bhop in cs:go video, but that is because it already has a gigantic player base set in. If only 40+ people played cs:go would the finals match between NiP vs Fnatic hold any clout to get those massive views? That's my reasoning in the post with regards to competitive videos in FF. The player base is so small that any competitive videos that would be seen by that small player base would only be important to them. So I believe that videos telling people how to first get into the game will allow that player base to grow and then allow those that want to become even better in it go into the competitive scene of FF. In short, I didn't mean to insult you in any way for trying to bring out a video for the community. I just feel that we need to focus on things that will be more important to a wider audience to draw them in first, then go into competitive aspects of the community when that player base as grown large enough to have good intrest behind it.
Undecied is offline   Reply With Quote