Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
UGC FF - The good, the bad, the ugly!

Mkay people...seeing as I have been completely off the grid for god knows how long. I wanted to touch base with the competitive community and see what feedback you all have regarding the UGC FF division. From the looks of it I see that most of the admins that took my place couldn't take it and quit (jk...but seriously what happened there?), and I know that the general feeling toward it is probably about what it was when I left, but I know that it can't all be bad...and I know that it can and will work out!! Especially now that I'm back!

So lemme have it guys...what did you like, hate, wanna see happen that did / didn't. What changes to FF do you think are totally being messed up / missed. What is happening with other leagues that you think UGC could benefit from adapting or looking at...etc.

* Be warned this is not an open invitation to be disrespectful and / or a license to flame. Keep it clean and be helpful or I will gladly hand out infractions for doing so. I need practice with this new system anyway *

but by all means please speak your mind
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote