Old 04-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #43
zelenjava
pew pew cry Bridget
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eomoyaff View Post
Wow, how did I miss this?

First thing: in the 3v3, the only real threat you had was Cae. With that said, the other two were like taking a mallet to a pound of potatoes. Also 30k + is average for Schtop in a 3v3. 4v even.

Second thing: the second picture is pretty impressive, but reading over what I see, you had a few US I'm guessing, and some of the players in that group rarely pickup. Had they been pinned on the same team, I'd say that has a majority to do with your kills. Other then that, a majority of those kills were done by already damaged players. My point being it was just a lucky streak of a game.

I mean 47 is pretty impressive, but no one can be Hadez. NO one. Best Medic in the game hands down. His medic almost tied Cae's defense score in that first picture.. Ya, amazing/retarded/elite.

As for Church, that's Exo. Of course he's hit over 50. He's hit over 60 I believe at least ONCE in every pickup map. And a hell of a blocker. Broski's got game sir.

I think it's that Eu and US just don't know one another's skill levels all too well. Eu has some good players sure. But that's all I can say because I really don't know the Eu elitist player-base all that well yet. As for US though, there's some crazy ass things I've seen enough to inspire me to work harder at the game. That to me is Pro.

On a final note, the guild thing sounds like a good idea, but I don't see the point in a trial at this stage in the game. My thoughts on this is that if your going to make a guild, it would be one that would teach other's how to perform certain jumps to improve their overall game. If you give people trials and they don't do well, "sorry you fail, you can't join." Yes, just degrade their skill level a little bit and have them leave the game thinking "This would of been my chance to learn. I guess I won't have that opportunity to learn something about this game." You get me?
Why are you discussing 2 meaningless screenshots? Those players you are discussing are the standard FF.pickup regulars none of which you are in any position to criticize. Both of those screens are from a 4v4 game not a 3v3. As i said before, i based the challenges around what i achieve in the top 10% of my games (something like that). I didn't say i hit them every time, however if you believe that i've only hit 38+ on two occasions then evidently you are wrong since i recorded and uploaded a demo of this challenge the next day. I'll take your comment on hitting over 30 frags being an average score to mean you are in agreeance with 38+ it being an achievable target? (perhaps you just don't agree that euro players can achieve it).

I don't know what to say to the other bit. More wild assumptions based on nothing. I of course know who those players are and i have played against them on different occasions. I think having played against goodfellas, having played in the EU vs USA game and having played with and against these players in pickups and whatever clans they played for/helped out in the past has enabled me to have some idea about who they are and what they are capable of achieving. Thanks for the lecture though! They are good players, i'm not sure what you are trying to get at? is this another USA vs EU post? Please take it elsewhere.

This is also not a thread about comparing players, you can't possibly judge any player against another because we all venture in and out of activity. I myself hadn't played for 5 months before returning in febuary/march.
zelenjava is offline   Reply With Quote